It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aging of wine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The aging of wine

The perennial forces in life gravity and aging indiscriminate force of all life pulling on the stars, planets and breathing bodies of life.

We the objects of burden against foes that we not understand and with limited influence to their unrelenting approach other than to accept ourselves it is us they are seeking.

Like a bottle of wine our minds and bodies mature and ferment until that day comes of the breaking of the bread and passing of the wine.

Yes herewithin lies the reason for aging for the day must come of the last supper. The last supper is a celebration of life and the aging of wine.

----------------------

That story has a jab at explaining metaphorically the mystery of aging, and why it is as fundamental to the design of the universe.

Is it possible that aging is a knowing we learnt when we separated our minds into the two halves, the silent untouched and the other halve the conceptulization of self?

The self if it really is the product creation of conceptulized thought; then who has set its expiry date. Was this done by the silent half as a retribution to the self leaving the garden of eden and entering the world of duality?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Not a lot of fermentation goes on inside a wine bottle. Unlike beer, where there needs to be some left over fermentation to create a full bodied, heady beer. But like cheap champagne they just pass co2 through the brew before bottling to give it fizz. Terrible way to do it.

But this does mirror how some people are. Some are naturally fermented to a worldly standard, wise and casual.. Others are force fed the noise and they can't wait to explode and tell everyone all about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The aging of wine. The perennial forces in life gravity and aging indiscriminate force of all life pulling on the stars, planets and breathing bodies of life. We the objects of burden against foes that we not understand and with limited influence to their unrelenting approach other than to accept ourselves it is us they are seeking. Like a bottle of wine our minds and bodies mature and ferment until that day comes of the breaking of the bread and passing of the wine. Yes herewithin lies the reason for aging for the day must come of the last supper. The last supper is a celebration of life and the aging of wine. That story has a jab at explaining metaphorically the mystery of aging, and why it is as fundamental to the design of the universe. Is it possible that aging is a knowing we learnt when we separated our minds into the two halves, the silent untouched and the other halve the conceptulization of self? The self if it really is the product creation of conceptulized thought; then who has set its expiry date. Was this done by the silent half as a retribution to the self leaving the garden of eden and entering the world of duality?

Oh man, another one of those “See, actually-I-know-a-lot-of-what’s-going-on-behind-the-scene-but-I-will-now-only-speak-in-riddles-so-I-can-gloat-over-the-others’-lack-of-understandi ng” threads. This is not a “discussion” but a showbag never intended to be opened. Just to inflate the OP’s ego.
edit on 31-10-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

Oh man, another one of those “See, actually-I-know-a-lot-of-what’s-going-on-behind-the-scene-but-I-will-now-only-speak-in-riddles-so-I-can-gloat-over-the-others’-lack-of-understandi ng” threads. This is not a “discussion” but a showbag never intended to be opened. But to inflate the OP’s ego.

This is an estoeric forum you realise and will have estoeric and speak in patchy language. I guess your style of pathcy language will be using characterisation like ..........So-you-type-like-this and-you-say-im-looking-for-attention.

top topics

join