It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this HAARP in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.king5.com...

Was just checking weather before bed and came across this current satallite automation. Ive watched hunderds of days of morning weather radars because of work and never seen anything like this. Clouds just POOF gone in a region as large or more of most states. Diffentantly not normal, especially w cold air dropping south around storm like on east coast.

Any weather men out there? Kiss off goverment controlled debunkers can see right thru most trash you post, I want facts.
edit on 31-10-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm not a weatherman nor a gov't controlled debunker. But, I do now live in the same part of the country as you do! The radar images look to be updated every one hour. So, the clouds aren't just suddenly disappearing, they are dissipating like clouds are wont to do.

I do have to get used to the weather out here.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Since it's a computer model, there could be any number of reasons for what you're seeing.

A glitch, loss of data, the clouds actually disappearing over the hour between images...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

that wasnt computer simulation thats actuall satallite cloud views.

you have to understand ive been checking same weather for years and never seen a large patch of clouds disapere like that. what i just read there were more aftershocks recently as well.

so will be fallowing same two patterns in morning. could it be a magnetic discharge from quake that caused clouds to disapere from a aftershock and 1st ive seen of it?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
www.king5.com...

Was just checking weather before bed and came across this current satallite automation. Ive watched hunderds of days of morning weather radars because of work and never seen anything like this. Clouds just POOF gone in a region as large or more of most states. Diffentantly not normal, especially w cold air dropping south around storm like on east coast.

Any weather men out there?

Can you detail what you saw? All I see is the same few frames over and over and nothing jumps out at me.

So HAARP are at it again huh.. they're still not content with tsunamis, earthquakes and all sorts of devastation, now they're making clouds disappear. Defnintatnetetlyntntly.

Hey, maybe they can work together with the Chembuster, and we can put all this HAARP energy to good use. Wipe out all the chemtrails in one go!

Nice work Wino, that'll sort the worlds issues out. Using HAARP to destroy chemtrails. I deserve a damn nobel peace prize for this.

Kiss off goverment controlled debunkers can see right thru most trash you post, I want facts.

AWW CRAP. there goes my prize. No govt. shills allowed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Is this HAARP in action

No.

top topics

join