It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday - Hurricane Sandy. I had the most horrifying dreams. Anyone else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
On Monday, the night of hurricane Sandy, I went to bed and simply could not sleep. It took me longer than usual to fall asleep..and once I did, my visions were anything but pretty.

I can vividly remember about 10 dreams (more like nightmares). Two of those were of my boyfriend dying (yes, two separate dreams) and another was of me screaming at myself. The self I saw was crying hysterically at the things I was screaming to myself. I remember screaming that I hadn't done my duty. That I failed. I had a dream where I was outside and my family came rushing to me and I could see a HUGE fire approaching them; I knew we'd all die. I tried reaching for them but the flames had engulfed them. I jumped to another dream where I was in a bathroom and there were lots of women in a panic. There was lots of noise, hollering, rustling of purses and whispers. The tiled walls made it unbearable for me but I couldn't escape, no matter what. I remember trees falling, more death, more crying.

I woke up three times crying hysterically, from the pit of my soul. I've NEVER cried like that before in my life. I couldn't catch my breath. All I could feel was pain and sorrow and a horrifying feeling of doom.

Did anything like this happen to you at all? I don't know what to make of it since I hardly ever have nightmares and I've never woken up from a dream crying as uncontrollably as I did that night. I've been thinking about it day and night and it's really got me thinking if there's meaning behind it or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I Had a dream and I was in some type of body of water and there where giant swells going up and down and that's as much as I remember about it. It was last night.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Less than two weeks ago I had a weird dream about a house in the middle of water floating around - it seemed to be a human made body of water like a large swimming pool. Several people were in the house but although I was nearby I recall saying to myself that I did not want the liability of being associated with the house and was trying to get away as fast as I could.

I also had a pre-9/11 dream 10 days beforehand - lots of human body parts in buckets being transported in flatbed trucks, men in military camouflage and police uniforms and a big object collapsing like a pancake and then going down the sewer. Days later I saw buckets carrying body parts on tv. Years later I learned about ...controlled demolition.

I do not live near NY. During the pre-9/11 dream I was visiting Chicago.

After the 9/11 dream I began to think about reality as a time slip.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. You had quite a night. This is just a theory but many believe there is a connection between people. All people. Monday night had literally millions in various stages of fear, grief, pain and suffering. Thousands more responding to it all and themselves, on an emotional and physical high far beyond the norm. I wonder if you're sensitive in some ways and simply 'tuned in' or picked up on that enormous mass of emotional extremes which would normally never be there?

new topics

top topics

join