It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I Have Your Stuff? (This is a 2012 Thread)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
Does anyone want my student debt?

I find it a slightly odd trend where with Y2K it was a computer bug but people were donating their homes and life savings to churches and with 2012 it is a spiritual end of the world prediction but I'm seeing much more in the way of prepping.

Hey, if the world doesn't end in 2012 I can use this toward my thesis in 2013.

The reason we survived Y2K was a liberal application of Y2KY. It made it possible for four digits to fit where only two would fit before.

Maybe we could find some left over stock of that stuff and use it to slip through the nexus without harm.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Best explanation for Y2K ever (or at least on this board).

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Im willing to part with a fart in a plastic bag for anyone to enjoy.

Also tickets available for 2012Doom or Day festival being held at (for location one must except the free fart in a bag)

Once the fart is inhaled the visuals the experience r will see will give them the direction they need to follow to get to 2012Doom or day where one will experience doom or just waste another day on these shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Now if no one here claims it, are you willing to donate that valuable fart in a bag to a charitable organization or the like? I'm sure they could find much use with it... especially in a bomb shelter or panic room.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Now if no one here claims it, are you willing to donate that valuable fart in a bag to a charitable organization or the like? I'm sure they could find much use with it... especially in a bomb shelter or panic room.

No Need

As there already is a foundation in place which might suffice its called the Smell a Fish Foundation and one of their departments covers all kinds of Farts in bags even goes as far as using Italian design bags.

As Dec 21 draws near many 2012 doomers will be exposed by this foundation for all the good work they have done so far

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join