learn more

Obama keeps gaining more and more electoral votes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Sorry, but you can you show me his non-biased Predictions?

Like I gave you?

You know, where both Parties were predicted with wins?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ahhh i found the responsible for the humming sound !
can you stop doing hmmmm please ?
we can hear it around the world

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

People that actually think.

Darden Foods claims it is laying off employees and cutting hours in certain locations because they can't afford the cost under ObamaCare; yet they have been granted a waiver that does not expire until 2014. In fact over 1400 companies have received waivers.

Why don't you do some research? You can check out the list of companies at the HHS website; though you'll have to do a bit of digging.

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 31-10-2012 by Rastus3663 because: grammer

link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hows some facts then........

"My state [Illinois] has non-partisan registration, so I am not registered as anything. I vote for Democratic candidates the majority of the time (though by no means always). This year, I have been a supporter of Barack Obama".[37] With respect to the impartiality of his electoral projections, Silver stated, "Are [my] results biased toward [my] preferred candidates? I hope not, but that is for you to decide. I have tried to disclose as much about my methodology as possible"

Nate Silver

Deny Ignorance Indeed.........

link   
Nate Silver is not biased at all,

It's not my fault that some posters here see left propaganda even in their cereal boxes

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by hououinkyouma

Is that why he also accurately predicted all of the senate races that year too?

Are democrats wizards?

Senate races are much easier to predict.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Nate Silver is not biased at all

"This year, I have been a supporter of Barack Obama" ~ Nate Silver

edit on 31-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

People that actually think. Darden Foods claims it is laying off employees and cutting hours in certain locations because they can't afford the cost under Obamacare; yet they have been granted a waiver that does not expire until 2014.

Why don't you do some research? You can check out the list of companies at the HHS website; though you'll have to do a bit of digging.

What does that have to do with companies doing this whether they have a waiver or not? What does this have to do with the cost of healthcare rising, premiums rising? What does your answer have to do with Obama saying the cost for medication was too high and he would allow the importation of cheap generic drugs from Canada, and then Obama making backroom deals with Big Pharm companies ensuring he would break his promise if they backed the ACA? What does this have to do with the people who are only off the unemployment books because they quit looking for work, and are still not employed? What does this have to do with the fact MOST of the jobs gained under Obama have been low wage part time jobs? How about you do some research and tell me what group has benefited under Obama. I don't think I mentioned Darden Foods, nice deflection and obfuscation. It won't work. Please answer my question, which had nothing to do with Darden Foods.

ETA: How long does their waiver last for by the way? And why give a waiver at all unless it's an admission this is a hardship on businesses?
edit on 31-10-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Lets see how biased Nate Silver really is

Nate Silver gives Obama a 77% chance of Winning

BetFair gives Obama a 68% chance of winning

and..

InTrade Gives him a 64% chance of winning

yup! really skewed his numbers are! he must be a shill

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Is that so hard to believe the truth ?
many polls also show that Obama has a clear advance in the race
especially since the last debates

he doesnt look biased at all

you just showed another Republican switching to Democrat in recent yrs
is that so much surprising ?
maybe he saw that video below lol

lets repeat it many time !
he will not be the last one to say the same thing
many already did the switch a long time ago
edit on 10/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Even Romney came close to endorsing Obama during the last debate!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Really, it will come down to election day.

As most surveys show Obama and Romney locked in a virtual dead heat, Gallup finds that the Republican would win by a comfortable six percentage points if the election were held today.

As other polls show tight race, Gallup stands apart

Just remember, Gallup had Obama winning this, months ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Good, I cannot say I agree with everything Obama has done but I would rather see him win then some two-faced, double talking corporate scumbag, who is heavily invested in outsourcing American jobs. He sold out the middle class, unemployed middle class Americans sending their jobs to other countries so he could get rich and people think this scumbag actually cares now.

His only interest is making money by busting unions and lowering wages on "the rest of us" and making more money for him and people like him at the cost of the middle class ... when does that even begin to make sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Romney now is the one to blame for the bad economy? I think this is the fault of people in higher positions, like the president.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Romney's business model is outsource, outsource, outsource, to this day Bain is still following his business model to the letter and that's why at the end of this year we are losing another 180 American jobs to China ... Not because Sensata was losing money but because they can make more by importing ...

And exactly how many middle class jobs did Obama outsource to China?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

Romney's business model is outsource, outsource, outsource, to this day Bain is still following his business model to the letter and that's why at the end of this year we are losing another 180 American jobs to China ... Not because Sensata was losing money but because they can make more by importing ...

And exactly how many middle class jobs did Obama outsource to China?

You mean like the outsourcers that are in Obama's inner circle? How about Tom Meredith? Jeffrey Immelt? Countless others. Keep drinking the Kool Aid because you are clearly devoid of facts. At Bain Romney had one goal, make money. As President Obama had a goal, create jobs. He surrounded himself with outsourcers FAR worse than Romney ever was even IF you believe the Obama hype about Romney .. which is false.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Romney leave Bain Capital in 2002. Sensata was bought in 2006.
edit on 31-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Right on the spot, Romney's job as a businessmen is not to create jobs all around the country. That will be his job when elected president.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma
reply to post by Tazkven

Romney leave Bain Capital in 2002. Sensata was bought in 2006.
edit on 31-10-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

Romney left bain before 2002. Obama fans don't care for facts, and it's only bad to outsource if you're a Republican since I never see them up in arms about the MANY outsourcers Obama surrounds himself with. They are hypocrits on the subject. And my question from page 1 still is unanswered. WHO has benefited the last 4 years, WHO should be thankful if Obama wins? But hey, when our country is going down the drain at least you can claim your team won!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The hospital I work at is under severe financial distress DIRECTLY due to Obama policies which he put into place in 2010. I haven't had raises, Doctors were forced to take a 30% pay cut, and we are way under water. Can't blame Bush, Obama directly did this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join