It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everyone looking for a sign, but nobody can see the obvious?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

Scoff all you want to, I did this for me. I made this thread to clear my conscience and I did. What everybody else does with it is their business.
edit on 6-11-2012 by SpiritofEnoch because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

Well now, that's not accurate. It seems this thread was created not for self cleansing but doomsday saying and it is rather disingenuous to only implicate four nations that either have or want nuclear weapons but omit the one country in the world that has 8,000 nuclear weapons and have dropped 2 bombs on 2 populated cities.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It is perfectly logical and sane to look for a sign, how can a wise man not look for a sign?

There are signs. Magic is real. Are they hard to see? Yes. The signs are mentalism and it is true, surely I would like to be handed a book teaching me how to become a true magician, I have already read the bible front to back.

The reason why we cannot see the obvious is because of the ego. Every thought that reaches a person's mind creates an emotional reaction, they just think of something that affects them emotionally and keep thinking of it to cause the reaction, a mechanism of the ego.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Good thoughts, but they lack any Truth. Sure, the ego blinds most people from what is in front of them, but what of the people who deny the ego and still don't see the signs that are being shown?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wasn't a record hot summer here where i live. It was actually cooler than it was last year. I pretty much see 115 degree summers every year.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join