It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar's prediction was TRUE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi all,

This is my second thread on ATS, and it's still about Bashar.
( First one : www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I know that a lot of you don't trust Bashar, and channeling in general. Here is another video that shows Bashar (as Darryl Anka) doing a prediction about nuclear disaster in Japan. This prediction was made in 2004.

Around the 7 minute mark, Bashar says that at that time, 2004, there is a 70% chance that one of Japan's nuclear reactors could have a breach withing 5 to 10 years. He says his people and others would try to make sure the reactor will not be running. Good to know our space brothers are looking out for us, so we don't have to worry about that little incident in Japan.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 31/10/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
mmm AND HOW MANY $1 SHOPS in Australia are selling radiated products from the Fukoshima Region?

Good thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't say he made a prediction as much as he created a mathematical calculation on the probability of chance.

In 2008, after the opening of 7 brand new nuclear reactors in Japan (3 on Honshū, and 1 each on Hokkaidō, Kyūshū, Shikoku, and Tanegashima)[citation needed] Japan became the third largest nuclear power user in the world with 53 nuclear reactors. These provide 34.5% of Japan's electricity.

en.wikipedia.org...

So with 53 reactors piled on the tiny island of Japan (145,925 sq mi) and add to the mix the seismec history of the area.

Note that he does not say how the reactor will fail, but earthquake still seems the way to go.

You can then judge the time frame and probability of the event happening based on its history. With a nuclear reactor every 2700 sq miles you can bet that if anything major hits the area your bound to take out something for at least a short period of time.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting if Bashar is smart enough to weigh odds on very controversial issues and go from there.

Certainly no proof here.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ricolarico

there is a 70% chance that one of Japan's nuclear reactors could have a breach withing 5 to 10 years.

Meaning there's a 30% chance that it won't , covering himself for both eventualities and within 5 to 10 years gives plenty of room for that to happen .
I would say its more of an educated guess based on statistics rather than a prediction given the proportion of reactors in Japan and the history of seismic activity in the surrounding area .

edit on 31-10-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Godzilla trumps Bashar.

Godzilla the monster was created as a representative of Japan's relationship with nuclear power; both the bomb, and power plant relationship.

Methinks the creators of Godzilla were predicting nuclear disaster long long long before Bashar.

Struggling With Godzilla - Unraveling the Symbolism in Toho's Sci/Fi Films

Godzilla was around a long time before Bashar was ever invented by this Daryl guy.

Godzilla for the win.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Godzilla trumps Bashar.

Godzilla the monster was created as a representative of Japan's relationship with nuclear power; both the bomb, and power plant relationship.

Methinks the creators of Godzilla were predicting nuclear disaster long long long before Bashar.

Struggling With Godzilla - Unraveling the Symbolism in Toho's Sci/Fi Films

Godzilla was around a long time before Bashar was ever invented by this Daryl guy.

Godzilla for the win.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Maybe "Bashar" IS Godzilla. That might explain his funny voice?

"There is a 70% chance that one of EEEEYYYYOOORRRR reactors..."

"We and other beings will send ideas and energy to certain people on your planet..."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My problem with channelers is that whenever I ask one "And what is your evidence for that claim?" they just shut right up or retreat into the puerile bleating of "But I _know_ it! In my HEART!", completely ignoring the fact that your heart doesn't know a damned thing except how to pump blood.

Now, when your guy starts saying "This is what will happen -- look for X, Y, and Z" and is right, then I might start taking them seriously. But this? No, this is horsepuckey.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Bashar is a damn fraud and charaltan. it has been spoken of before on thsi forum. I cant stand people like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well he certainly wasn't correct when he said don't worry about the reactor because "our people will send ideas to your people and the reactor will be shut off before the breach"

I guess no one got the memo.

For all you Bashar believers. Here's clip of him when hadn't quite polished his act yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In 2009, I was watching CNN while a couple of engineers and execs were discussing dangerous conditions in Nuclear plants around the globe & how disaster was imminent unless, protocols were put into place and investments made for improvement....Japan was one mentioned. None claimed to be Nostradamus.

Bashar is a two-bit con man and a clown.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ricolarico

So, what you guys say, nuclear energy is so unreliable, any guy on the street can make a prediction, one reactor out of 50 will fail in 5 to 10 year period?

If that is the case, then we should get rid of nuclear energy option all together, and all our leaders and total nut cases.

BUT, this is not the case. Nuclear systems are made to be safe for multiple failures, and these failures are contained at safe zones and are designed not to cascade or propagate the failure. It is principally built around a multiple safety concepts. The probability for a total failure is very small, 0.5 over 400 years.

Against this background then, you might tad revise your argumentation.

Whereas what comes to any guy on the street saying anything and it just happens - Well, such is life. Some guesses go right, some go wrong. Who cares?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Japan.Earthquakes.Outdated/Unsafe Facilities.Dsntakeagenius.Butheykeeponbelievingbrah

edit on 1-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think there were many people on the planet who didn't want Japan successfully ever getting their Sodium Cooled Reactor ever online.

That sole reactor would have made them completely energy independent.

Thus it was likely sabotaged, by many nations special forces.

Just as others have sabotaged our experiments turning salt water into mini-stars to be energy independent.

top topics

join