It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different look at Syria (Russian Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is a relatively short documentary on the Syrian conflict. This will cast a different light on the Syrian conflict for some of you, but for others it won't be a surprise at all. It seems like a legit production from Russian journalists (English subtitles). This video is called Battle for Syria: View from the Frontline.
God help these people. The only difference between these Syrians and us Westerners, is language. They have hopes and dreams just like us. Imagine if this were happening in our country.

Our film crew has spent 2 months on the frontline with the soldiers of Syrian army and civilians trying to answer these hard questions: Who is the Syrian army fighting? What is the armed opposition fighting for? And why are there so many interested parties in this conflict?

This video is about 27 minutes long.
Viewer's discretion is advised.

You won't see this type of coverage from MSM.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I decided to stop watching at the 5 min mark and comment.

The execution of the man who did not share the views of the FSA is an utter dispicable display of the US foreign policy supporting these animals in the name of democracy?

When your day comes Hillary and Barack, may you forever burn.

edit on 31-10-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

I love what the top commenter on that video said:

No one said that there are no innocent victims due actions of Syrian Army. No Army in the World can avoid casualties among civilians. Americans invented "collateral damage" term for such casualties. The MAIN and SOLELY important difference is if civilians are targeted on purpose or by accident and wrong call. I haven't seen any video yet which can prove that Syrian Army deliberately fire against unarmed civilians. While there are more than enough proves that FSA terrorizes civilian population.

Right on the god damn money. Nice find btw OP.

edit on 31/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We all know Russia the bastion of free speech..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Great video. Since the beginning it was pretty clear that the so called rebels and the people that support them were radical and extremists.

I made a visit to Damascus 5 years ago, it was a pretty decent city for the Middle Eastern standards. I wonder how the place is now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I decided to stop watching at the 5 min mark and comment.

The execution of the man who did not share the views of the FSA is an utter dispicable display of the US foreign policy supporting these animals in the name of democracy?

When your day comes Hillary and Barack, may you forever burn.

edit on 31-10-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

Our media has given these terrorists the flag of democracy. But when the veil is lifted you can see this is clearly a foreign invasion.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

But when the veil is lifted

I don't even think there is a veil of secrecy, the nature of the FSA is absolutely obvious, all one needs to do is stop listening to the MSM for one second and pay attention to the facts.

The FSA is clearly a bunch of rag tag terrorists who don't give a damn about who they kill. They are obviously determined to dismantle the Government and set up a Government based on Sharia law, exactly like they did in Libya (look it up).

Like that doctor in the film says: "They openly say that when they topple the regime of Bashar al-Assad, they will do anything to come to power and establish an Islamic state, living under Sharia law.".

Most powerful quote from the video:

Is this a revolution, to kill a 8 month old child?

edit on 31/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

But when the veil is lifted

I don't even think there is a veil of secrecy, the nature of the FSA is absolutely obvious, all one needs to do is stop listening to the MSM for one seconds and pay attention to the facts.

The FSA is clearly a bunch of rag tag terrorists who don't give a damn about who they kill. They are obviously determined to dismantle the Government and set up a Government based on Sharia law, exactly like they did in Libya (look it up).

Like that doctor in the film says: "They openly say that when they topple the regime of Bashar al-Assad, they will do anything to come to power and establish an Islamic state, living under Sharia law.".

Most powerful quote from the video:

Is this a revolution, to kill a 8 month old child?

Unfortunately, we are a small minority of people who have access to different media outlets. Most older Americans aren't technologically developed enough to figure out search engines. Most young Americans don't give a damn; too many distractions.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately, we are a small minority of people who have access to different media outlets. Most older Americans aren't technologically developed enough to figure out search engines. Most young Americans don't give a damn; too many distractions.

The problem is not only about the Americans, the whole world thinks that the FSA are the ones fighting for the freedom of the people.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
FSA is not free and how the West spins the news and our pressitudes could still have a good night's sleep over all the lies they have been spewing on the MSM is beyond me.

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter doesn't seems to be so in this war.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

unfortunately USA and west are supporting radicals (Saudi supported AlQaeda and others) in the middle east to reach their aims. but it is a bad choice, really bad. even Puslim brotherhood (Muslim brotherhood) is following the footprints of radicals ! those that behead people for God's pleasure and then they call it Jihad !!!
yes Assad's government is not democratic but he has insisted many times for reform but what about Monarchies of Saudi arabia, Bahrain and others, what are they doing !?

edit on 31-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join