It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting over Las Cruces, New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hi.

This one is strange. The video is a little long but if you watch it for a few minutes you'll understand why I think it's odd.

There are several white orbs that appear and disappear in the sky. At first I thought they were lights from a tower but I don't think they are because the person taping is at an apartment so he would have seen the lights before.

Here's the vid...

They could be military not sure of bases in the area. Helicopters? They are pretty close together at different times.

What do you guys think?

EDIT - The language is a little questionable just a warning.

edit on 31-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Flares, looks like flares dropped from an aircraft to me

edit on 31-10-2012 by CaptainBeno because: aircraft

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Maybe.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Those are not military flares. Below is a picture of such flares.

I think what they have there might be a UFO, or possibly some sort of military craft. They talked in the video about the Oregons, these are a mountain range in New Mexico. Could there possibly be lights coming from the mountains? Regardless nice post, and great video!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RangerClark29

I heard them say that but wasn't sure what it was. Thanks for the info.

I don't think they're flares either but I try to keep an open mind. It's odd to say the least.
I got the impression they have seen the lights before just by the way the one guy talks.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Now that you said that, i agree with you it does sound like they seen them before. Might be trying to get some hits on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

It seems to me to be the headlights of vehicles descending a mountain/hillside roadway.

The lights generally appear around a particular elevation, dim out/disappear, then re-appear... this would be consistant with the above.

This isn't new to the videographers... It'd be interesting to see images of the area in daylight.

ETA: After viewing it a few times more, I'm almost certain these are vehicle headlights snaking their way down a mountain road - they follow the same pathway.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RangerClark29

Nice photo you have there of the military lying to us.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

An abductee from 1980 (when all the strange activity was going on) said that there was a base in Las Cruces under hypnosis, strangely she said that she was flown over the Roswell area and the book hadn't even come out. I think if any professor or scientist would know that information he would have to conclude on common sense that something happened. My idea is that if there once was a base they could come back.
edit on 31-10-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

These videos are pointless unless you get some real info regarding position, direction,time, camera and exposure etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
To me it completely looks like flares being dropped by a plane.

The plane is going right to left. Drops a flare or two. Banks away from the videographers and drops three or four more flares.

THe first two or three flares dropped are spaced evenly as if the drops were timed. They burn out one after the other in sequence with when they were dropped. THe rest look so close together because the perspective has changed and the plane is flying away from the camera. So the flares appear close together or stacked when in fact they are far away from each other and are eclipsing each other because they are in a line with the camera. Notice they too also bun out sequentially relative to when they appear.

Totally flares. . . . . In my humble opinion.

new topics

top topics

join