It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FrankenStorm threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are too many. Can we please simmer down a little on it? Yes it's a terrible storm, but all i'm seeing around ATS at the moment is about Frankenstorm. I come here for multiple reasons and multiple topics. But right now, all i'm seeing is things about this storm, 2 or 3 is enough, just to summarize what its like, and to have pictures of it. I hope I don't seem like a complete douche or something, I understand its a terrible thing, and many people are in danger because of it. But constantly talking about it does no good.
Posting some threads because a poster asked:
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4
Thread 5

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This site is all about predicting the end of the world, so when something actually happens then it gets beaten to death. Just ride it out and don't read what you don't want to. They will go away eventually.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

I get that, I really do. It is just annoying to constantly see threads titled about it. I mean, I understand why. Just speaking my mind. Also, I can't say it's exactly about predicting the world, nor would I agree that Frankenstorm is anywhere near the end of the world storm. Not much a reason to keep talking about it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

I agree with your point.
I think it should be controlled, it is like they seek attention because they speak about the same god damn thing.
But I think it will dye out soon, elections coming up. More conspiracy theories on that I imagine.
Additionally.
Christmas is about 2 months away

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Did you say it was time for a Sandy update or did I read this wrong?

(joking)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Plus you have a lot of S&F whores that aren't content to put their ideas on the end of a thread that's slipped off the front page, so they just start a new one. That I have a problem with, and can agree with you about.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just posted another one just for you, but all the ones before mine sucked anyways. It's hard not to be all wrapped up in it for us that are stuck in the middle of it. I don't even watch the news but have been bombarded with info about it none the less. And by the way, if you could post some links to some of said threads it would be nice. I've been reduced to using my phone since all the power and Internet went out and the ATS search mechanism is cumbersome on my phone.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I hear Sandy just blew the shat out of Vermont just now.
Damn near dropped 4 feet of snow.

Sandy was a masterpiece for HAARP

What, wrong thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

No problem, i'll post three or four for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You think this is bad?

Wait until the political ones get going about who did this and who did that.

Then the FEMA threads need to start.

Then anything can happen.

Sorry, this is just the beginning.

P

new topics

top topics

join