learn more

80,000 Pounds of Walnuts Stolen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Reading the second link seems to be saying that they were warned for labeling them in a way that would target people looking to use them in a medical way ie rich in omega 3, lowers cholesterol!!! stuff like that. Selling it labeled like a drug would be illegal but the were told to remove it from the label because it would define them as a drug rather than a food by the definition of a drug.

from your link

The statement suggests that the evidence supporting a relationship between walnuts and coronary heart disease is related to the omega-3 fatty acid content of walnuts. There is not sufficient evidence to identify a biologically active substance in walnuts that reduces the risk of CHD. Therefore, the above statement is an unauthorized health claim. This letter is not intended to be an inclusive review of your products and their labeling. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your products comply with the Act and its implementing regulations. You should take prompt action to correct these violations. Failure to do so may result in regulatory action without further notice. Such action may include, but is not limited to, seizure or injunction. Please respond in writing within 15 working days from your receipt of this letter. Your response should outline the specific actions you are taking to correct these violations and to prevent similar violations. You should include in your response documentation such as revised labels or other useful information that would assist us in evaluating your corrections. If you cannot complete all corrections before you respond, we expect that you will explain the reason for the delay and state when you will correct any remaining violations. Your response should be directed to Latasha Robinson, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, 5100 Paint Branch Parkway, Office of Compliance (HFS-608), Division of Enforcement, College Park, Maryland 20740-3835. If you have any questions, you may contact Ms. Robinson at
edit on 31-10-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: adding a bit

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Who do we know connected with government, currently involved in a controversy, that owns a walnut farm in northern California? Guess. (Hint: Taxpayers were paying $20,000 extra per week so he could fly home to his walnut farm every week.)

Just wondering out loud if anyone else sees something odd in this connection.

www.nbcdfw.com...

www.redding.com...
edit on 31-10-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

typical sensationalist drivel

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
I have no idea..however.. this the 2nd big heist in a week..
Gold Ore, 700 tons worth has gone 'missing' as well..

And there is a Russian connection to both of these heists.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would be looking for a giant mutant squirrel

edit on 31-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

What is the russian connection to the walnut caper?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well since the development of Global Warming, frozen iced Skrat finally melted since the time of the Ice Age somehow making his way into America he came upon 80,000 walnuts which he took, since he loves them so much

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This made me think of the Disney movie, Chicken Little. In the movie the aliens came to Earth for Acorns and said it's the only place in galaxy you can find them.
I hope someone finds out what happened to them. I would love to know. BTW, do walnuts go bad? You'd have to have a huge freezer to keep them fresh if they do.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
UFOs did it.
Large farms and ranges are gathering places.
Warmongers all of them so they steal some nuts.
Illuminati right.
Well now you know.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl

What is the russian connection to the walnut caper?

I used "connection" loosely, but, still....www.redding.com...

Question...if the Russian-accented guy was not the man that was supposed to pick up the truck full of "walnuts", why did they release the truck to him? I have to wonder if it was really walnuts in those trucks.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Walnuts, good for boosting testosterone and makes your nuts bigger..

Perhaps someone really wants big nuts..literally!
They'll find the culprit soon enough, he'll be the guy having to cart his nutsack around in a wheelbarrow.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
dem gray alions did it they neded sum fewd i herd

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They were stolen by a mad pregnant woman with a craving.
...I actually wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wannabe zombie wants to eat ickle brains?.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

so a possible russian mafia connection? I wonder what else is going missing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
TPTB are stockpiling nuts in their bunkers like squirrels before winter.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So far this is about $380.000 worth of missing walnuts. Seems like it is the same guy every time. it does make one wonder about the value of walnuts.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
See my avatar!! Winter is right around the corner, what would you do?

Squirrels are Nature's Preppers ... Digging up my buried nuts gets more difficult as I grow older. I can't remember where I put the damn things...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Al Gore.

With the recent increase in the use of biomass, walnut oil is now used in limited amounts as a liquid form of biomass in power generation. Often it is blended (mixed) with HFO (heavy fuel oil) for use in larger power stations as a way of reducing environmental impact while allowing the older, less efficient power stations to remain open in the face of ever-tightening emissions regulations.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.epa.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Call the FBI! We need to be on the lookout for these hooligans:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join