It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Already!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY!

I so sick of all the political ads, commercials, bashing every where I turn.

Can't watch the TV without seeing why I should vote for Obama, or why I should vote for Romney.

Can't go to Facebook without watch friends and family rip each other apart over this election.

Can't even come here to ATS and read a thread on an interesting subject, that has NOTHING to do with politics, without it turning into a Obama bashing or Romney bashing thread!

I'm starting to feel like this:

Sheesh!

I'll be so glad when this is over!

/Rant

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
vote romney...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm starting to agree. I can't wait for this election to be over so we can get back to aliens and such. And I love politics but it's starting to wear thin,

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
See, I'm about to go to bed (midnight here), but I'm afraid to.

Soon as I close my eyes, I'm going to have Vote Obama or Vote Romney signs marching back and forth in my head!

Help me! I'm drowning in the cesspool of political rhetoric!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Makes me glad that I don't own a T.V.

I think in this case ignorance really is bliss. (ignorance as to what is in the most recent political adds that is)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
vote romney...

No...Vote Obama!

Wait a minute...WTH am I saying???

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When it's over...... I bet you it's not over.. Do you remember Bush Gore in Florida? Two weeks later they decided the count and the Winner. I suspect this might just happen again in this election. We have six days left, and whatevers left of today. If Romney wins, not much will get done for a couple months, then a couple more months of 'Honeymoon', then down to work. If Obama wins, there will be major roadblocks put up in defiance. I don't see the immediate outcome as looking very good, at least for several more months. But at least the Adds will not be playing any longer, we'll be back to Kim, Britney, Lindsey, Snookie and all the drivel the media has to offer.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Funny. I'm not innundated at all. I watch an hour of TV a day and get a couple of ads. If I go out I see a couple of yard signs. Here on ATS I see the thread titles, but I never click on them. In my Internet wanderings I refuse to look at anything to do with polls.

The thing is you are letting this stuff bother you. Surely you can turn it off if you really want to. But, like smoking or drinking, it takes some willpower.
edit on 10/31/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You are correct. I can turn off the TV. I could also avoid using Facebook. I'll have to avoid using ATS too. I mean I had a thread in the Board and Business section I just started this morning that had NOTHING to do with the election at all, and sure enough, people showed up to start political bashing......

It's the constant bombardment is all. After a while it simply get's on my nerves.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful
[moree Looney tunes rock..............the old ones still crack me up. As far as the election my thoughts are this,please don't send me anymore junk in the mail. How many trees have to die for these guys to get elected?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Four year old Abigael Evans feels your pain.

Little Girl Cries Over 'Bronco Bamma' and Mitt Romney

I just can't wait until the twenty-foot Romney sign at the end of my road is taken down. It's such an eye sore.

new topics

top topics

join