It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: A War on Iran Would Be Good for Arabs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

“Do you want to tell me about how the Muslims, Jews, and Christians didn't get along before the formation of Israel? It is a known fact that harmony between these different groups was abundant and they respected their right to worship eachother's religion. There were minor issues,”

By “MINOR ISSUES" does it count the Jews murdered in the 1775 Hebron massacre, the 1831 Jerusalem massacre, the 1840 Zefat massacre, the 1921 massacre in Jaffa, Petah Tikva, Hadera, Rehovot, the 1929 Hebron Massacre ? Or maybe the way Jews and Christians were treated by the musilm conquerors of the region?
No?

"The problems started when the Europeans came to town and displaced 750,00 Palestinians, but don't let my facts get in the way of your opinions.”

Did you just forget – again - to mention the 1 million Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries ?
Or the fact that those so called Palestinians and the neighboring Arab countries were the ones to Attack Israel to annihilate the Jews? Or how Arab leaders have been abusing the Palestinians for political gain since the beginning of the conflict to present days?
edit on 1-11-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'd say it runs much, much deeper than 'does he live in reality'.

Reading some of the things this bloke has said over the years, it's clear to me he is a certifiable lunatic...unfortunately for the world, he's a loony that has his mad fingers poised over a nuclear arsenal that would make my country, the UK, look like the armed equivalent of the teenagers throwing rocks that he orders his troops to murder with tanks and gunships, by comparison.

He's also a terrorist...you know, old school terrorist before the word was hijacked by Bush, Blair and Co. to mean 'kiss goodbye to your rights, plebs'.

He's probably a sociopath too..anyone else with a conscience would have done away with themselves years ago with the guilt this sack of crud should be carrying around with him.

So while he does live in reality...it's a reality of his own...that the majority of other people don't share.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The results were unambiguous: The vast majority of the Arab public does not believe that Iran poses a threat to the "security of the Arab homeland." Only 5 percent of respondents named Iran as a source of threat, versus 22 percent who named the U.S. The first place was reserved for Israel, which 51 percent of respondents named as a threat to Arab national security. .......
Interestingly, while Saudi Arabia is often cited as the primary Arab state in support of belligerence against Iran, the data indicate that this view doesn't seem to extend to its public. In the Saudi Arabian sample, only 8 percent believed that Iran presents a threat -- a lower percentage even than that which viewed the U.S. as a source of threat (13 percent).
Between 50 percent and 68 percent of respondents in 10 out of the 12 surveyed countries supported the idea of a Middle East free of nuclear weapons
respondents (55 percent) believe that Israel's possession of nuclear weapons justifies other states in the region seeking to acquire such weapons. Interestingly, this percentage is about 60 percent in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan (the so-called "Sunni" alliance).
Finally, about 70 percent of those who support a nuclear-free Middle East make the same justification -- that it is the right of other states in the region to pursue nuclear weapons in light of Israel's possession of them.
mideast.foreignpolicy.com...
09/risks_of_misreading_arab_public_opinion_on_irans_nuclear_programs

it depends on who really he means by Arabs !
Israel loves to make Syria against Lebanon or make Turkey against Syria or others against Iran, hmm they are smart at this but I do not think that they can gain something from it !

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just tossing this out there, but smaller altercations (nice way of saying "tiny wars") might be the pressure relief valve required to maintain stability.
It's an ugly fact that there has never been peace in the region, and there probably never will.

Hey wait a minute ! of course there will be peace in the middle east !
where do you really thing that Jesus or Messiah or what ever they call it, will return ! in Washington DC !! or middle east !!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
peace between Muslims, Christians and Jews in 1896

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Not always peaceful. The Jewish community of Hebron was massacred in 1929 before Israel was re-established among the Nations in 1948. The Jews lived in Hebron since the destruction of the Second Temple period.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Wikileaks [Apparently only believable when US dirt is exposed] has revealed info that some Arab states had requested in private the US attack and deal with Iran but so far 3 POTUS have rejected those requests.

Would that be the leaders of Arab States or their citizenry that are keen on an attack on Iran? There is often quite a disparity between the two.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Would that be the leaders of Arab States or their citizenry that are keen on an attack on Iran? There is often quite a disparity between the two.

You're right, I guess it's always better to get the crowds worked up a bit eh?

Iran

I mean brainwash them....

Egypt

edit on 2-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join