It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who know Yahweh is evil... Why keep pray to his angels?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew

There is so. Much eviden e to prove that the stories of the bible were copied..... Do a little reseRch if you eve CARE a out truth or if not just live in ignorNce believing in a book with borrowed and changed around stories.... The choice is yours. I am just here to give Info on truth...

That's not true

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Some people deserve to die

Who are you referring to here?.

The actions of mankind through history *as told in the bible* who died by the hands of God

So a man picking up wood to make a fire and keep him and his family warm on Sabbath deserve to die as the bible say? just for keeping him and his family safe?

Or what about God hardening people's hearts to MakE them be more evil and then punishing them anyway, they deserve to die? Yahweh is disgusting and I'm sure he probably hates me as darkness hates LIGHT/TRUTH and
that is all I am revealing here. I expected such comments to happens by those in this demons possession

and I will NOT stop speaking truth whether he likes it or not, and you know hat the MOST ironic thing is?

I am sure this oh so loving "god" hates me by now, and guess what? I do nit hate him back. I love him and this is why I want him to stop feeding off of humans and realize his own prayer (and TRUST me he IS living off of HUMA S others who encountered him can testifybto this)....
edit on 4-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'll let you argue with Him when you...Expire

edit on 4-11-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

I'll let you argue with Him when you...Expire

I'm not arguing with hi. I am not even arguing with any of you. I am giving TRUTH and you just happen to be responding in an argumentative way.

by the way, I will not argue with Yahweh because I won't even be in his presence, I will stay in the high realms where others discovered how to accept and love THe Truth... And how to Give and Share with others without controling. Understanding that you don't need to live off of people's energies (prayer) because light comes from within once you realize it.

demons seem to be angry that I am saying all of this. I'll take that as even more confirmation.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You do know that Satan/belial was reference not (minus job and the deceiver) in ancient Judaism until 200 B.C. The dead sea scrolls confirmed that. Jews do not accept Satan, yet different Jewish sects did, the essenes for one. Job mentions it and the Jewish religion ignores it. So if were talking about Yawah evil in the context of OT, it seems pretty dated because Jews do not believe in a evil angel-god (satan)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Whether or not Jews believe in a Satan or Demon is irrelevant to the character of their god Yahweh.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You do know that Satan/belial was reference not (minus job and the deceiver) in ancient Judaism until 200 B.C. The dead sea scrolls confirmed that. Jews do not accept Satan, yet different Jewish sects did, the essenes for one. Job mentions it and the Jewish religion ignores it. So if were talking about Yawah evil in the context of OT, it seems pretty dated because Jews do not believe in a evil angel-god (satan)

Yeah Israel did believe in Satan, pre-jewish Israel did back before the northern and southern kingdoms split and up till prophet Isaiah's time, because Isaiah made a mention of him in Isaiah 14 and left clues to his name in "son of the morning". Israelite days began at night with the rising of the moon,some 740 years before Christ when King Hezekiah was reining and the "son of the morning" was the moon. The idolaters were worshipping Heylel ben Shachar (crescent moon and star), the same supreme god of the midianites (ancient saudi arabians, or modern arabs) who they called Hu'bal which in canaanite means Ba'al or Lord in modern english. Lord is just a nameless appelation like God, it can literally refer to anything like those stone or wooden idols gentiles and Ephraim were worshipping which is why Yahveh commanded his name be proclaimed to all the nations, so none could mistake him for being Ha'Satan (the Adversary) Heylel. Heylel cannot be Yahveh, God does not have 2 names even if christianity sees him as Jesus his name is still Yahveh.

Going into the Masoretic Hebrew text, in Isaiah 14:12..... O Lucifer[01966](heylel), son[01121](ben) of the morning[07837](shachar)

edit on 4-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Heylel Ben shachar ....

you do realize that most Goods are just Ashe theology, and "The morning star" is just a title for the PLANET Venus, right?

sort of like how the Greeks personified the Earth and made it a female named Gaia...

So is the same for all the Gods through history representing "The morning Star" or "Lightbearer".

It is a title for Venus, they named it that because Venus is the brightest "star" you can see from Earth at dawn

(when the sun is still rising but not fully in the sky yet)....

In fact one if the names of these "God(dess)es" with the title "morning star" WAS a Goddess called Venus, also named as Lucifer, Astoreth (Astar), and other names...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Heylel Ben shachar ....

you do realize that most Goods are just Ashe theology, and "The morning star" is just a title for the PLANET Venus, right?

sort of like how the Greeks personified the Earth and made it a female named Gaia...

So is the same for all the Gods through history representing "The morning Star" or "Lightbearer".

It is a title for Venus, they named it that because Venus is the brightest "star" you can see from Earth at dawn

(when the sun is still rising but not fully in the sky yet)....

In fact one if the names of these "God(dess)es" with the title "morning star" WAS a Goddess called Venus, also named as Lucifer, Astoreth (Astar), and other names...

If you want to understand the ancients you better start thinking like them. They didn't know the morning star was the planet Venus, there's no way they could know there were no telescopes back then. They just thought the "stars" were lights in the sky to light the night. Lucifer is a misnomer, Gerome f'ed the translation up because he was reading from a gnostic text. The "bright morning star" is not the queen of heaven, it is a title owned by Christ, he is the Light-bearer, the Phosphoros. The idolater Israelites tried to give Messiah's titles to the queen of heaven to make her their savior and this is spoken of in the OT by several prophets.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

they didn't have telescopes but they had EYES to see the shining "star" in the morning (which we now know is a planet -Venus).

It was called "The morning star", long before we knew it was an actual p
Ante.

just like the Greeks called Earth "Gaia" and made a peronification of Earth as a female, they did the same with this "morning star" calling it "Astoreth (Astarte)" , "Phosphoros (Lucifer)" and "Venus"

Yes, Venus was the actual personification of this star (planet) LOONG before we had telescopes to figure out it was a planet.

If you do the research on the Roman Gods you will see that the Goddess Venus is associated with " The Morning Star" ( The Planet Venus)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

they didn't have telescopes but they had EYES to see the shining "star" in the morning (which we now know is a planet -Venus).

It was called "The morning star", long before we knew it was an actual p
Ante.

just like the Greeks called Earth "Gaia" and made a peronification of Earth as a female, they did the same with this "morning star" calling it "Astoreth (Astarte)" , "Phosphoros (Lucifer)" and "Venus"

Yes, Venus was the actual personification of this star (planet) LOONG before we had telescopes to figure out it was a planet.

If you do the research on the Roman Gods you will see that the Goddess Venus is associated with " The Morning Star" ( The Planet Venus)

I know what the morning star is associated with. I am also not a pagan roman and Jesus is the morning star per the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which is a title naming him the lightbearer. My point is stars shine the light, the moon cannot shine it's own light, all it can do is reflect the light and pretend to be the lightbearer but it is not the light. Thats what Heylel is doing, pretending to be the light.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

My point is "Lucifer", "Light Bearer", "The morning Star" are all titles for Venus , not actual people. Even when Jesus was calling himself "The Morning Star" it is still understood that this is a TITLE and not a PERSON , right?

Now On the point you. Were making, I wouldn't be surprised if there are negative entities "feeding" light to people to get people addicted pretending to be the source of that light. Why go to a bearer or feeder of light when you can align with the light directly... Was it not Jesus who said be a light unto the world?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Heylel cannot be Yahveh,

Heylel is Yahveh. Jesus is Ehjeh.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

God does not have 2 names even if christianity sees him as Jesus his name is still Yahveh.

Jesus says, "I have come in my fathers name". Eh-Jeh saves (Jesus) is the Father's name.

"12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12-13 KJV)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Heylel is NOT Yahweh. You are just trying to make things fit to justify your beliefs. There is no evidence at all to suggest that , but there IS some evidence to suggest that Yahweh was once worshipped as a Canaanite War God.

And Jesus name was NOT Ehjeh, that's a lie. His name is called Yeshua, and according to the bible Jesus spoke Aramaic so if that is true , then so is this name...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The morning star is a symbol or a real symbol (some cosmic metaphysical thing that we cannot imagine) is the state of consciousness , the morning of thought as Light means conscious and also some other esoteric form of Light "good/knowledge)

So the truth of the matter is that Satan was apart of this or had some sort of power of it and on it. Snake by the tree in Genesis... Satan being called Gods favorite angel at one time too

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Heylel is NOT Yahweh.

Yes he is.

And Jesus name was NOT Ehjeh, that's a lie.

Jesus claimed to be Ehjeh, the one and only God.
edit on 6-11-2012 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Heylel is not Yahweh. You can believe that if you wish, but there is absolutely no evidence to believe that they are the same being, and just saying "yes he is" when I point out this fact (that there is no evidence) is arrogant and shows that you are not open to truth, that your beliefs are set in stone.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Heylel is not Yahweh. You can believe that if you wish, but there is absolutely no evidence to believe that they are the same being, and just saying "yes he is" when I point out this fact (that there is no evidence) is arrogant and shows that you are not open to truth, that your beliefs are set in stone.

Yahweh is the moon god of perversion. He is a false god. Heylel is all false gods.

My beliefs are not just beliefs. They are truth, built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Jesus being the chief corner stone. A building that strong cannot be moved.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

The bible is just a bunch of rumors handed down over time. The books for the bible were edited and chosen, and we already KNOW there have been changes in the bible (Codex Sinaicus).

The life of Jesus parallels the life of Horus and many others but of course, you are already divorced from reality so you will not look at the FACTS just BELIEVE what is in the bible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join