Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

For those of you who know Yahweh is evil... Why keep pray to his angels?

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


It still refers to the god of the bible. The story of The Garden and Tje Flood was taken from older religions... It is copied and renwritten as YHVH (Ehjeh Asher Ehjeh) doing all of it, anyway as said befor, this god is ot odmiprese t and herefore not the all powerful and all knowing..




posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 


It still refers to the god of the bible.


The God of the Bible is the only true God.


Originally posted by arpgme

The story of The Garden and Tje Flood was taken from older religions... It is copied and renwritten as YHVH (Ehjeh Asher Ehjeh) doing all of it, anyway as said befor, this god is ot odmiprese t and herefore not the all powerful and all knowing..


The Jewish/Christian faith is the oldest religion there is.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


That isn't true that the Jewish / Christian faith us the oldest. Anyone who does even a little research on the history of religion knows that...



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 



I don't get it, doesn't the bible specifically says YHVH, so how can it be Ehjeh?

By the way YHVH was the name of the ancient Canaanite war god WAAY before the ble was written. There are even ancient coins dedicated to this "God".

Lonesome, I'd YHVH means behold the nailed hand, what does Sin, and Satan mean using this same method What about Heaven (ShMayim ) ?
edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)


No, the Bible says Ehjeh Asher Ehjeh which the KJV translates as I am that I am.

I Am that I Am


I also tried to get you to talk to Dr. Michael Brown and yet you refuse, obviously you're afraid to know the truth.

Not to mention, as me and others have tried to tell you repeatedly, Jesus is the english rendition of the greek Iesous (Yay-Soos) which is similiar to the aramaic Yeshua (Yeh-shoo-ah).

Some even say Iesous from which you take "Jesus from" means "hail Zeus". Remember the first gentile christians were greek, and the closest thing they could associate the Son of God with would be the half human half god demigod Heracles.

"They (the Graeco-Roman World) had
worshipped Zeus as the supreme deity.
Their savior was Zeus, so now they
were ready to accept Jehoshua as Jesus
- Iesous, meaning - hail Zeus. Now our
translated scriptures say that Jahwah's
(Jehovah's)Son's name is Jesus, which is
a compound word made up of Ie and Zeus
(Hail Zeus)."
-The Origin of Christianity
by A.B. Traina

"In the 1611 KJ New Testatment
the name Yahshua (Yehoshua) appeared
originally wherever the Messiah was
spoken of. Yehoshua means Yehovah's
(Jehovah's) Salvation. Later the
Messiah's name was replaced with Iesus
(Greek) which later in the 1600's it
became Jesus starting with the new
English letter "J" which was introduced
at that time. Further, the Greek "Iesus"
comes from the name Zeus, the ruling God
in the Greek pantheon."
-Gospel of The Kingdom
True Names and Title
Dr. Henry Clifford Kinley
1931 - Ohio USA

So you see, i can pull up all kinds of stuff too. Still feel like hailing Zeus?



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


YAHshua comes from YAHweh saves, they said YEHshua as to not take the name (yah) in vain. I Jesus is salvation OF Yahweh and he prays calling God "Father" then obviously Jesus is not the god himself....



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


YAHshua comes from YAHweh saves, they said YEHshua as to not take the name (yah) in vain. I Jesus is salvation OF Yahweh and he prays calling God "Father" then obviously Jesus is not the god himself....



No Yeshua is the aramaic name for the Son. Aramaic was the common language of Israel. Hebrew was the religious language. The difference betwene the 2 languages is like the difference between british spoken english and american spoken english.

To understand who and what the Son of God is, you have to go into the OT. Jesus does tell you openly in the NT who he is, despite people claiming he did no such thing but he did indeed the Son of God is the physical manifestation of the Father and that is what the OT establishes. Jesus is the Glory of God, his Power, the original Comforter (Holy Spirit). He also tells you he is the God of the OT in the book of John and Matthew.



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 


Charles,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you with an answer. I wanted to make sure that I was not straying from the theme of the Essenes and their revile of the temple, believing that the Hebrew were following the wrong law, worshiping the wrong god and following the wrong calender.



Do I understand correctly that, because of the "atrocities," you believe that there were at least two gods? Yahweh and the "good" one? Because if the only god was evil, the game's over, one can't overcome a god, at least the way we define a god. (Unless you think a "good god" was created sometime after the "evil god." But can an evil god create good? I'm starting to get lost.)


Yahweh was not the only god and he wasn't even the greatest of the gods, but he wanted his people to think that.


The Song of Moses: Deuteronomy 32:

7 Remember the days of old;
consider the years of many generations;
ask your father, and he will show you,
your elders, and they will tell you.

8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance,
when he divided mankind,
he fixed the borders of the peoples
according to the number of the sons of God.
9 But the LORD's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted heritage.


According to the Dead Sea Scrolls "Most High" translates "El Elyon," the sons of God translates "Beni Elohim", literally "sons of god" and "LORD" translates "YHVH", "Yahweh". So what we see here is that the author of Deuteronomy considered El-Elyon to be a different god than YHVH, and that also that YHVH was just one of many gods. Perhaps he called "dibs" on Israel when nations were being handed out, or maybe he wasn't happy with his assignment.

The chapter follows with Yahweh finding "him" in the desert and caring for and nursing "him" until he got fat and spoiled. Then we see Yahweh devolve into frustration, rage, vengence and back to frustration.


10 “He found him in a desert land,
and in the howling waste of the wilderness;
he encircled him, he cared for him,
he kept him as the apple of his eye.



15 “But Jeshurun grew fat, and kicked;
you grew fat, stout, and sleek;
then he forsook God who made him
and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.



23 “‘And I will heap disasters upon them;
I will spend my arrows on them;
24 they shall be wasted with hunger,
and devoured by plague
and poisonous pestilence;
I will send the teeth of beasts against them,
with the venom of things that crawl in the dust.
25 Outdoors the sword shall bereave,
and indoors terror,
for young man and woman alike,
the nursing child with the man of gray hairs.



26 I would have said, “I will cut them to pieces;
I will wipe them from human memory,”
27 had I not feared provocation by the enemy,
lest their adversaries should misunderstand,
lest they should say, “Our hand is triumphant,
it was not the Lord who did all this.”’


Here we see Yahweh set back in frustration. If he carries out is vengeful plan of wrath his enemies will think that they have done it, that they have won, and won't believe that his people's destruction was his (Yahweh's) plan, and they will claim victory over him.

Who are Yahweh's enemies? The other sons of God and their nations, IMHO.


Was Yahweh sovereign in his decisions for or against his people, the people of Jacob (Israel)? Or, was there a mandate on how he was to rule?


Psalms 82
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;
he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly,
and accept the persons of the wicked?



3 Defend the poor and fatherless:
do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy:
rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand;
they walk on in darkness:
all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the Most High.
7 But ye shall die like Adam,
and fall like the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth:
for thou shalt inherit all nations.


Is this a mandate from the Most High, or a plea from David to the God of the Most High to reign in his "sons?"

Can David pronounce a sentence of death on the gods? NO. This is the God of the Most High telling his "sons" to take care of their charges, post haste, or they will die like Adam and every other royal immortal human, even as mortal princes, who claim divinity die.






edit on 3-11-2012 by windword because: spelling



posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by windword
 

Dear windword,

I'm always grateful to see your posts. As you know, yours is not a common interpretation. (I've never seen it before.) But I can always count on you to give me something worth thinking about.
I probably won't do it tonight, but I really appreciate the effort you put into it. You're somebody special around here.

With respect,
Charles1952

P. s. I'm still trying to work out the idea of mid-level gods and to whom they might be reporting. At first blush, a god that is forced to stay in his own "yard" doesn't impress me very much. - C -



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 


That isn't true that the Jewish / Christian faith us the oldest. Anyone who does even a little research on the history of religion knows that...


The Jewish/Christian faith began with Adam and Eve.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by truejew
 


I also tried to get you to talk to Dr. Michael Brown and yet you refuse, obviously you're afraid to know the truth.


I have no need to speak to a witch doctor.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Not to mention, as me and others have tried to tell you repeatedly, Jesus is the english rendition of the greek Iesous (Yay-Soos) which is similiar to the aramaic Yeshua (Yeh-shoo-ah).


I have told you repeatedly, Iesous is spoken as Jesous and the Hebrew, Yeshas, is spoken as Jeshas.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Some even say Iesous from which you take "Jesus from" means "hail Zeus". Remember the first gentile christians were greek, and the closest thing they could associate the Son of God with would be the half human half god demigod Heracles.


Do I need any more proof that your doctrine comes from those who hate the only saving name of Jesus.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So you see, i can pull up all kinds of stuff too. Still feel like hailing Zeus?


You can deny Jesus Christ coming in the flesh if you want, but I will never accept your antichrist teachings.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 


That isn't true that the Jewish / Christian faith us the oldest. Anyone who does even a little research on the history of religion knows that...


The Jewish/Christian faith began with Adam and Eve.



Even if Adam and Eve was real couldn't be Christians since Jesus wasn't born yet to die for their sins...

wow, it seems like there is no hope for you. You see, to have left reAlity for the stories in the bible and. Refuse to accept the the stories were copied from your own Ignorance, Arrogance, and Self Righteousness

Ignorant because you do not know the truth since you don't seek it beyond your BELIEFs.

Arrogant because you refuse to accept the truth that you do know just because your beliefs makes you feel good.

And Self Zrighteuous because anyone not fitting ZYOUR standard is now seen as lesser of a person, and don't say it's not my standard it's gods standard because the truth is you are following an ancient book full of stories and mythologies of even older religions you just BEALIEVE it is true and you claim to follow a "god" but in truth you follow a material book which even have changes in the words over time.

I don't expect you to listen to reason and common sense because I'm sure you would reject even simple truth if it goes against your untrue beliefs.
edit on 4-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 





You can deny Jesus Christ coming in the flesh if you want, but I will never accept your antichrist teachings.


I'm not the one denying the Messiah came in the flesh. You're the one denying what his name is, and both NuT and i have established that there is no J in ancient or koine greek. Greek evolved from aramaic and i can prove it, and armaic is a semitic language in which the letter I has a hard E sound (Iod/Yod) and the letter E has a hard A sound (h-AY) so Iesous would sound like EE-AY-SOUS or Yay-Sous. Jesus is the english transliteration of a greek name that derived from aramaic. I'll post the evolution of languages again, since you clearly didn't pay attention the first time.







Thousands of times in the OT hidden in the gematria is the phrase "my name is Yeshua" and "Yeshua is able". If anyone has his name wrong it's you, but i have some good news for you. Messiah is not a moron, he is Elohim the Holy One of Israel and he reads hearts and minds. So your feeble attempt to cast doubt on my salvation won't scratch a dent in my faith. You're peddling a satanic agents lies and since you refuse to recieve correction, i am done with you.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 


Even if Adam and Eve was real couldn't be Christians since Jesus wasn't born yet to die for their sins...


I said Jewish/Christian referring to God's people. Also Jesus existed in Spirit form, the Father, before he was manifest in the flesh as the Son of God.


Originally posted by arpgme

wow, it seems like there is no hope for you. You see, to have left reAlity for the stories in the bible and. Refuse to accept the the stories were copied from your own Ignorance, Arrogance, and Self Righteousness


I did not exist before the "stories in the Bible". Therefore what you say cannot be true.


Originally posted by arpgme

Ignorant because you do not know the truth since you don't seek it beyond your BELIEFs.

Arrogant because you refuse to accept the truth that you do know just because your beliefs makes you feel good.

And Self Zrighteuous because anyone not fitting ZYOUR standard is now seen as lesser of a person, and don't say it's not my standard it's gods standard because the truth is you are following an ancient book full of stories and mythologies of even older religions you just BEALIEVE it is true and you claim to follow a "god" but in truth you follow a material book which even have changes in the words over time.


True ignorance is rejecting Jesus Christ.

True arrogance is rejecting the truth of Jesus Christ just because your own beliefs make you feel good.

True self righteousness is attempting to be made righteous by your self and not by Jesus Christ.

While those who reject Jesus Christ are ignorant, arrogant, and self righteous, I have accepted Jesus Christ and His truth, and have been made righteous by the Holy Spirit. I do not fit your accusations.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Some people deserve to die



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew
 


That doesn't make since. You didn't exist before the bible therefore anything I say isn't true?

arrogance is to argue with reality with your beliefs, but whether you like it or not , reality is what. Is real.


not only are you ignorant, arrogant, and self righteous, but now you also proved to be manipulative changing words around to get away from the TRUTH.

The truth does not belong to me or you, the truth is what is and you can reject it living in delusion divorced from reality or not.

There is so. Much eviden e to prove that the stories of the bible were copied..... Do a little reseRch if you eve CARE a out truth or if not just live in ignorNce believing in a book with borrowed and changed around stories.... The choice is yours. I am just here to give Info on truth...



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Some people deserve to die


Who are you referring to here?.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by truejew
 


I'm not the one denying the Messiah came in the flesh.


You claim that yahweh came in the flesh and Jesus Christ (Ehjeh saves) did not.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You're the one denying what his name is, and both NuT and i have established that there is no J in ancient or koine greek.


That is incorrect. Jesus is His name. There is a J sound in Greek. Have you forgotten about Bruce Metzger.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So your feeble attempt to cast doubt on my salvation won't scratch a dent in my faith. You're peddling a satanic agents lies and since you refuse to recieve correction, i am done with you.


Denying that Jesus Christ came in the flesh is an antichrist doctrine. John said it too. Are you done with him also?



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew
 


That doesn't make since. You didn't exist before the bible therefore anything I say isn't true?


You are twisting what I said.



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Jordan River
Some people deserve to die


Who are you referring to here?.


The actions of mankind through history *as told in the bible* who died by the hands of God



posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by truejew
 


I'm not the one denying the Messiah came in the flesh.


You claim that yahweh came in the flesh and Jesus Christ (Ehjeh saves) did not.


Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You're the one denying what his name is, and both NuT and i have established that there is no J in ancient or koine greek.


That is incorrect. Jesus is His name. There is a J sound in Greek. Have you forgotten about Bruce Metzger.



wow, just when I thought he couldn't get anymore ignorant. common sence Lonewolf is talking about ANCIENT Greek which the bible was written, had no J to. Write the English name "Jesus"









 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join