It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who know Yahweh is evil... Why keep pray to his angels?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Christians follow Jesus. They are not indebted by the laws and superstitions of the Old Testament. You worship the God of Jesus, the one that he taught you how to pray to and the one that he prayed to. "His yoke is easy." You don't need to defend an egotistical, hypocritical, murdering, intolerant, judgmental God.

In no way did Jesus claim to be Yahweh, or did he ever mention his name. As a Christian, you really have no dog in this race, as your God is presented to you through the teachings of Jesus, not from the blustering rhetoric of the Pharisees and Sadducees, who Jesus denounce as the sons of Satan.

To put it simply, Jesus came to overthrow the false God of the Hebrews and establish the worship of a loving, father God, who's name was Abba.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The only way you get to Abba is through the son, Yeshua.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So, the speaker, who declares himself to be God, asks a rhetorical question of meager humans that couldn't be answered at the time. So his lie went unchallenged. But if he didn't "know" of other gods, that doesn't mean that none other exist. We now know that there are many other "rocks" out there, and that Earth isn't the only one.

The God of the Old Testament is a liar. My God is not a rock, or any object or body and can't be contained in one ego driven personality. My God is too big to set foot on planet Earth and terrorize it's inhabitants. My God is the spiritual essence of consciousness and intelligence and it's body is the entire creation, it's soul. the essence of all souls.

Since my God, the God that I worship isn't Yahweh, then Yahweh is wrong and there is another God, who is greater than this evil lord. Yahweh, if he even exists, is only another citizen of the great creation, not the creator.

You just don't get it. Pointless me even trying to explain it because you don't have eyes to see or ears to hear.

Good luck serving your god...er i mean imagination, because if you do not believe the prophets Jesus spoke through before he came here, then you have nothing to believe in but your own imaginings and your god is nothing but a false god who cannot save anyone, not even you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't understand why you are so desperate to keep this Yahweh character alive and turn him into Jesus!

Yahweh is an evil entity that told the Hebrews to violate the 10 Commandments over and over! He ordered the death penalty for almost everything and had no respect for the commandment, "Though shall not murder."

He condoned slavery, rape, and theft, a violation of the 10th commandment. “‘And you shall not covet your neighbor's wife. And you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, or his male servant, or his female servant, his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.’

He instructed priests to perform abortions in the temple, and told the Hebrews to rip the unborn from the mother's belly of their enemies. Jesus said to love your enemies.

Yahweh claims that there are no other gods, yet he goes to war with Baal. Do you really think that god would go out and kill people for worshiping imagined gods? Why, if these gods are demons, and enemies of the real god, is there so much human collateral damage in this personal struggle of God's?

Why did Yahweh allow the Egyptians to worship their gods, but hated the god's of other nations?

I'm sorry, but all logic leads to the answer that this Yahweh is a false god, and certainly not Jesus! That's just insulting!

edit on 2-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

God, as the lawgiver to man, is not bound by the law. The law is for man. Much like a parent who has a rule their teenage daughter cannot drink alcohol is not bound by the same rule and can drink alcohol. God is righteous and just, when He takes life it's His right as a Sovereign God. He gives life and takes it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No you don't understand. Yahveh never commanded them to break laws, in fact he punished them for transgressing the law. They made covenants with him, they became his people and they failed their end of the bargain many times over. A righteous God punishes the wicked.

Jeremiah 7:1-26

The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah who enter in at these gates to worship the Lord!’” 3 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Do not trust in these lying words, saying, ‘The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord are these.’

5 “For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your doings, if you thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor, 6 if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, or walk after other gods to your hurt, 7 then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever.

8 “Behold, you trust in lying words that cannot profit. 9 Will you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you do not know, 10 and then come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, ‘We are delivered to do all these abominations’? 11 Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of thieves in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it,” says the Lord.

12 “But go now to My place which was in Shiloh, where I set My name at the first, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of My people Israel. 13 And now, because you have done all these works,” says the Lord, “and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you did not hear, and I called you, but you did not answer, 14 therefore I will do to the house which is called by My name, in which you trust, and to this place which I gave to you and your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. 15 And I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brethren—the whole posterity of Ephraim.

16 “Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you. 17 Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18 The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. 19 Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the Lord. “Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”

20 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.”

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. 26 Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

You're also passing judgement on something, that is so far beyond you, it's laughable making moral judgements against. You don't understand, he is not like us. What he considers evil, is different that what we call evil. What he considers good is different than what we call good. When he loves, his love is different and when he hates his hate is different.

Jesus is the OT God, thats what you're not getting. Notice Jesus did not hang around and try to beat it into people's heads to believe in him? He let them make their own decisions and when they did make their own decisions he let them sleep in the bed they made. Take the pharisees for instance, he couldn't stand them to the point he began preaching in parables after they called the Holy Spirit a demon, and he told his disciples the reason why he preached in parables was so the pharisees would not gain understanding and recieve salvation. God has mercy on whom he will and he passes judgement on whom he will.

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yahweh most certainly did command the Hebrew to commit murder, to steal other nation's cities and plunder, to rape their women and enslave or kill their populations. Then he demanded to be praised for their war victories. He promised them land and countrysides that belonged to other societies. Instead of creating a pasture and teaching them how to build cities and infrastructures, he instructed them to go out and steal.

He also ordered that abortions be performed in the temple!

Yahweh was a racist, mysogenous prick. Tell you what, I won't judge him for Sodom and Gomorrah or the flood, because he did that all by himself, but the carnage and filthy deeds that he order his people to commit is reprehensible. I am within my rights to judge.

I can also cherry pick scripture to prove my point, but you already know that I'm right, and the evidence of Yahweh's evil is all over the Bible.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Wow, you need to leave the thread or be much more appropriate. You're like a wild animal. The demon that possesses you no doubt helps with this.
edit on 2-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why? I haven't said anything that isn't confirmed by the Bible. Would you like me to cite scriptural references to prove my point? What is it that I have said that you disagree with or don't believe?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Speaking to someone that is possessed will do me no good. Quote scripture on what exactly? All I will do is look up a bible study on the scripture you quoted, and you won't read it or simply will say, "so?".

The demon in you will continue to own you and you couldn't care less.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So you can't refute any argument of Yahweh being evil, so you claim that I am possessed by evil.

It's insulting to all Christians to tell them that Jesus is one and the same as this evil deity. BTW, I didn't create this thread, stating that Yahweh is evil, I just agree with and support the OP on that, and I don't pray to Yahweh's angels either.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

@ ARPGME, Yahweh is not evil, because Jesus is Yahweh, it's the name he bore pre-human incarnation.

Yahweh is evil. Jesus is not Yahweh, the moon god of perversion.

Those who deny Jeh saves (Jesus) has come in the flesh has an antichrist spirit.

"2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (1 John 4:2-4 KJV)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

In the beginning there was The Logos (The Way / The Word ) and The Logos became God and the logos was God, and then became flesh and dwelled among us.

This is from the bible , I think in Matthew but I can remember the verse at the moment.

logos is the light of creation of loving and charity, the Word, the. REASON the way, and if Jesus taught to love your brother and sister giving to them in charity , then his will us now joint with mine and I GIVE with love and promote thisnteaching.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by truejew

In the beginning there was The Logos (The Way / The Word ) and The Logos became God and the logos was God, and then became flesh and dwelled among us.

This is from the bible , I think in Matthew but I can remember the verse at the moment.

logos is the light of creation of loving and charity, the Word, the. REASON the way, and if Jesus taught to love your brother and sister giving to them in charity , then his will us now joint with mine and I GIVE with love and promote thisnteaching.

What does this have to do with the topic being discussed?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Because it admits to the the Logos being Supreme as IT BECAME that which you know as "God" and "Jesus"

by the way Abba is not the name of a God, it is a TITLE from Aramaic meaning "Father".

edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

by the way, Jesus name was YAhshua meaning "Yahweh saves" but back then you can be killed for saying "yah" so they changed it to "yeh".

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

@ ARPGME, Yahweh is not evil, because Jesus is Yahweh, it's the name he bore pre-human incarnation.

Those who deny Jeh saves (Jesus) has come in the flesh has an antichrist spirit.

"2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (1 John 4:2-4 KJV)

Are you aware of what the Tetragrammaton means? Here, maybe this will help.

This is ancient hebrew.

The Tetragrammaton YHVH = "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail" or "Behold the Nailed Hand".

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Because it admits to the the Logos being Supreme as IT BECAME that which you know as "God" and "Jesus"

by the way Abba is not the name of a God, it is a TITLE from Aramaic meaning "Father".

by the way, Jesus name was YAhshua meaning "Yahweh saves" but back then you can be killed for saying "yah" so they changed it to "yeh".

Yah is the name of the Egyptian moon god. Yahweh is the name of the Egyptian moon god added to ahweh which is Hebrew for perversion. Yahweh is the moon god of perversion.

Ehjeh was the name of God given to Moses. Jesus means Ehjeh saves. Any one who denies that Ehjeh saves has come in the flesh has a spirit of antichrist.

There is no salvation in a moon god.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Are you aware of what the Tetragrammaton means? Here, maybe this will help.

This is ancient hebrew.

The Tetragrammaton YHVH = "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail" or "Behold the Nailed Hand".

You are receiving your teachings from Judaism that has been perverted by Babylon. Their goal is to wipe out the name of Jesus. The name of Jesus, not YHVH, is the only name given by which we must be saved.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I don't get it, doesn't the bible specifically says YHVH, so how can it be Ehjeh?

By the way YHVH was the name of the ancient Canaanite war god WAAY before the ble was written. There are even ancient coins dedicated to this "God".

Lonesome, I'd YHVH means behold the nailed hand, what does Sin, and Satan mean using this same method What about Heaven (ShMayim ) ?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

I don't get it, doesn't the bible specifically says YHVH, so how can it be Ehjeh?

By the way YHVH was the name of the ancient Canaanite war god WAAY before the ble was written. There are even ancient coins dedicated to this "God".

Lonesome, I'd YHVH means behold the nailed hand, what does Sin, and Satan mean using this same method What about Heaven (ShMayim ) ?

No, the Bible says Ehjeh Asher Ehjeh which the KJV translates as I am that I am.

I Am that I Am

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join