It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here by asking...where is this source of information really from?Is it even truly viable?Is there direct proof?Because i see just a bunch of Obama haters nothing more.I'm not saying he's helped this country or stuck to his campaign agenda but he also stated this at the beginning of his first term that with the magnitude of problems we were facing it would take to terms just to see a difference.Amazing how everyone forgot all about the ruins Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney left this country in ruins....wtf, is wrong with people?Does no one remember anything or the brainwashed sheeple stuck in the here and now knowing nothing else but this moment?
I think this country is a fat lazy racist bigot...full of people thinking that the world owes them something.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Of course they are "known terrorist groups" ... we created them!

We do a lot of shady things around the world, and the CIA botched this one up big time.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I fully agree with this comment on youtube about the video"

Beck isn't looking like a nut now, is he..... my God. What sort of thing do we have in our White House?"

I admire Beck for this type of investigative journalism. He's making some big enemies here.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hold on there friend....we?..no,no,no, not we? I or no one i know has done anything of the sort nor is responsible for these proposed allegations.This Is a conflict of interest war created by media special interest groups... a lot of which are being paid handsomely by shady Ceo type's so unless you got the disk in hand that contains irrefutable proof than i am afraid your opinions are without solid facts.Like i said lots of special interest groups at work here...the one's with the most money pay and tell the media the stories they want the public to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

If you think that the United States of America's military couldn't get there to help, you are crazy. Our military is 2nd to none.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

No you are lying, lol, no that other person was lying, wait I thought she was lying..........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Of course they are "known terrorist groups" ... we created them!

We do a lot of shady things around the world, and the CIA botched this one up big time.
Mystik, even here on ATS, some cannot grasp this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Remember, the war in Libya was not declared by congress as is what is usually the case. It was started with an Executive Order from BHO...
If this ugly theory that is being proposed, (which to my knowledge is what it is at this point) becomes fact, we will all know why that EO was created and signed...which I might add was, at the time, very unpopular.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by Elostone

People end up starving, economy collaspses etc etc.

What do you think is happening RIGHT NOW???
edit on 31-10-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You people act like this is a surprise... Obama has done more than enough to be impeached already. You know why it's a dog and pony show? Because Republicans, for as much as they say they want this administration out, refuse to push the only logical issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Why the hell do anyone even pay attention to Glenn Beck?? He has proven himself again and again to be a fake actor in it only for money/attention.
Even Alex Jones seems like a honest guy compared to this idiot.
edit on 31-10-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Nothing really came from the Iran Contra affair so I doubt anything will come of this. There are even recordings of Reagan stating he had knowledge of that debacle that have been public for years so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Exactly, if everyone walked away from Iran Contra you can bet with certainty nothing at all will happen here. So silly to think this will cost the election or lead to empeachment.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
The fact is that he knew something BAD was going on shortly after it all began, and he did NOTHING! So he might as well been sipping down whatever..

I'm a UK citizen so I must have missed something. Where is the evidence to back up the claim that it's a fact he knew ? There must be one or more of :

* Video footage of him being presented with the information.
* Admittance by him that he knew
* Legal Signed witness statements by others saying he knew.

Otherwise this looks suspiciously like electioneering by the "I hate Obama" ATS's

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What the hell does "impreached" mean? Make an effort to spell things right, please.

Anyhow, it's way too close to elections to just kick the President out of office. If they were going to do it, they should have done it last year.

Besides, Glen Beck is NOT a reliable source of political news. Take it with a handful of salt, folks, and wait for an official press release, not a rumor started by some guy in an interview.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Oh right, just like Bush was definitely going to be impeached and imprisoned... remember?

I'm sure we'd all love to forget this and believe that.... as usual.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No, he won't.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am not going to argue one way or the other. If there ever was a president though, that I thought was a criminal, everything from coc aine to 9/11 its bush.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
He will get out of it when it comes to a head. He simply has to tell them he is from Kenya, just like he did when he got his 500k grant for a free Harvard education.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I guess it's okay for the president to do whatever he wants. Just as long as he doesn't have an affair.

Mess around with another woman and the big guns come out.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I have no doubt that it was an al CIA duh inspired event involving black-op training and equipping of militant groups and that it was intentionally timed to coincide with the anniversary of 9/11 for psychological reasons. However, that said, as it relates to Obama I think it was a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing, precisely, revealing that the shadow government and it's dirty business is still running amok, something Obama needs to fix, through and through unto the root and core of the evil and wickedness involved.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join