It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

And based on a Glen Beck rant. Seriously, folks who buy this stuff, you're demented and live in a bubble. Get help. Get out some time. And watch/listen to stuff besides FOX, Limbaugh, Beck and their fellow travelers online.
edit on 1-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

Yesterday the entire "Main Stream Media" was attacking Romney for gathering food and supplies for Sandy victims. Now THAT'S demented and desperate. That's your side.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Calling a MOD to move this thread to skunk works. MOD any MOD around, MOD, MOD, MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Calling a MOD to move this thread to skunk works. MOD any MOD around, MOD, MOD, MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD! MOD they are talking about the messiah! MOD! How dare they question my precious?! MOD! This is blasphemy! Oh Bah Mah. Oh. Bah. Mah. Baaaaaaaaah.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Um clearly you could see the irony of Romney purchasing items for disaster 'victims' from a Walmart. Come now your not a complete idiot, rub those two sticks together you call brain cells and realize the irony. KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dishonored

Dishonored quit being a brainless child, my problem with this thread is based on facts and non-facts. Regardless of whether or not I hate Beck, which I do, this entire video is biased nonfactual propaganda, until it becomes something different like a TRUTH then this shouldn't be in the breaking news forum. I'd say the same if there was a propaganda video up by Obama supporters against Romney, but there isn't, at least not to my knowledge not in the Breaking news forum. So in short, go back to spot under Glenn's desk, I think he's lonely without you. Have a nice one, Glenn's * boy.
edit on 1-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Bush first !
for letting terrorists kill 3000 innocents American on US ground
its been 10 yrs and they are not even in prison .. wth

then we can investigate what really happened in Benghazi
where 4 americans died
edit on 11/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Dishonored quit being a brainless child, my problem with this thread is based on facts and non-facts. Regardless of whether or not I hate Beck, which I do, this entire video is biased nonfactual propaganda, until it becomes something different like a TRUTH then this shouldn't be in the breaking news forum. I'd say the same if there was a propaganda video up by Obama supporters against Romney, but there isn't, at least not to my knowledge not in the Breaking news forum. So in short, go back to spot under Glenn's desk, I think he's lonely without you. Have a nice one, Glenn's * boy.
edit on 1-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

You'll get no argument from me when it comes to Beck, but to deny that Obama hasn't earned himself an impeachment regardless of how much propaganda the OP's video may contain is insanity.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ROMNEY HAS TO MUCH LOOT, GIVE HIM THE BOOT !

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Earned himself an impeachment? Seriously? Come on man, your better then that and so is the population here on ATS, Obama hasn't come near impeachment and to think so is laughable. We here always talk about the president being a puppet, or not having as much control as the head of state would. That's why I don't bring up bush, unless someone speaks so biased toward Obama that I have too, I am for the country and the succession of it nothing more nothing less. Bush did a lot wrong and I stood by him because he was the president, hell I even voted for his 2nd term. Now saying all this, why is Obama treated differently then Bush? That's the real question here, is it because he's black? Has a muslim name? Seems to be agnostic even though he claims to be christian? Because he's for equality? There will always be debt, unfortunately in the current system, Obama has tryed his hardest not to over spend and he succeeded since he's the lowest spender in the last 30 years. He's done enough to earn from me a 2nd vote, and to think that the insinuations of Glenn Beck, the same person that himself admits the president doesn't have much of a hand in things, is laughable. This entire thread speaks to the ignorance of America and the constant division of it by people in media for there own monetary and political gain. If Beck had no political affiliation there may be something here, but since there is, one with intelligence would question why? On either side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Earned himself an impeachment? Seriously? Come on man, your better then that and so is the population here on ATS, Obama hasn't come near impeachment and to think so is laughable. We here always talk about the president being a puppet, or not having as much control as the head of state would. That's why I don't bring up bush, unless someone speaks so biased toward Obama that I have too, I am for the country and the succession of it nothing more nothing less. Bush did a lot wrong and I stood by him because he was the president, hell I even voted for his 2nd term. Now saying all this, why is Obama treated differently then Bush? That's the real question here, is it because he's black? Has a muslim name? Seems to be agnostic even though he claims to be christian? Because he's for equality? There will always be debt, unfortunately in the current system, Obama has tryed his hardest not to over spend and he succeeded since he's the lowest spender in the last 30 years. He's done enough to earn from me a 2nd vote, and to think that the insinuations of Glenn Beck, the same person that himself admits the president doesn't have much of a hand in things, is laughable. This entire thread speaks to the ignorance of America and the constant division of it by people in media for there own monetary and political gain. If Beck had no political affiliation there may be something here, but since there is, one with intelligence would question why? On either side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

And based on a Glen Beck rant. Seriously, folks who buy this stuff, you're demented and live in a bubble. Get help. Get out some time. And watch/listen to stuff besides FOX, Limbaugh, Beck and their fellow travelers online.

Yesterday the entire "Main Stream Media" was attacking Romney for gathering food and supplies for Sandy victims. Now THAT'S demented and desperate. That's your side.

You'd have to be a total ideologue (or be extremely gullible and getting all your information second hand) to believe what you've just written, as it's a lie.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by apokalupsis33vital
It's amazing that Beck is still on the air, im really surprised that he hasn't had an " unfortunate accident."

Every time he opens his mouth is an "unfortunate accident" - on par with a child #ting his pants on live tv.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Dead Thread sign

Based on the previous 10 postings - is there really any sense in continuing with this nonsense?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Obama's going to face nothing, just like the Birther's, it/they will be brushed off and ignored. No one has the where with all or power Sensational headline, very little substance. You know, and I know, nothing's going to come of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Who the heck is that and why should I care? Glenn Beck blames Democrats and Liberals for the Illuminati symbolism through out Washington deflecting from the real culprits who are staunch backers of the GOP who put forward their diabolical plans and really do hold the people hostage, literally.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Dead Thread sign

Based on the previous 10 postings - is there really any sense in continuing with this nonsense?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

LOL.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Are you sure it wasn't because Romney purchased the canned good himself and then gave them to people to donate so he could look like he was taking in food. Also the Red Cross specifically said they cannot use food because many of these people are forced out of their homes and they have no electricity and can't cook the cans of beans ol Mittens is donating. The Red Cross asked people not to send food but said they need blood and money. A better photo op for the brain dead idiot would have been giving blood and having his whole family and campaign do so and asking others to do the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Ladies and Gentlemen...

I give you the theatrics of politics. *SMH*

Just stop, stop all this incessant rambling on and on. Where were you all when Bush was selling your country down the toilet hmm? Hmm?

Bush was the poster boy for an incompetent leader. I am NOT defending Obama, you need to get that. But you also need to understand that trying to hang a puppet is meaningless. How can most of you spend so much time on a conspiracy site and not understand something as basic and fundamental as the fact that the elections are rigged and the President is just a front man with no real power. He just does what he is told to do, Its a real live TV show.

Are most of you that oblivious to the truth?? its 2012 people the info is out there look around you. This is hilarious that we have grown adults that still believe in fairy tales. Democratic elections and Presidents that call the shots hahahahahahaha. You guys will believe anything lmao.

Have fun kids

I can't see another post mentioning GW Bush without mentioning that he isn't president, and people may or may not have learned from him that we shouldn't tolerate that kind of BS.

It seems that the complaint here is that there is no consistency in the way The People view the crimes of POTUS. And to that i will quote, "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I kind of think it is funny that this thread is the top thread on ATS right now. We just had one of the worst hurricanes in history hit the east coast, but partisanship is dictating that people talk about a non-event to try to make Obama look bad.

Every news outlet yesterday was talking about Sandy, except Fox News, nevermind the 70+ people that have lost their lives a couple days ago, they decided it is more important to talk about rumors and conspiracy theories about 4 people who died a month and a half ago.

Obama isn't going to jail or being impeached. Let's play fantasy and say all the rumors are true and he ordered the security team to stand down and took the advice of his generals and personally refused to send in troops....so what? It is a military decision, not a treasonous act.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So how does one become impreached?
is this the act of preachers preaching you?
Or imps reaching you?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join