It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may go to prison and be impreached for killing our own!!! [video]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Source: Fox News?......LMFAO.

Excuse me while I point and laugh.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

There are no commies. Your buddy Beck is just a wack job, who likes to wack @ff.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
I'd like to see what comes of this...

Nothing will become of this. Bush did the same thing as did many of their predecessors. There is just a line that is drawn that were you one of the elites that live on the other side of that line...like Obama...you can literally get away with murder.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Sorry......Ansar al-Sharia IS Al Qaeda. They are joined at the hip and are one and the same --->...........

Ansar al-Sharia - a fundamentalist group with links to Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), Ansar al-Sharia was formed during the 2011 Libyan revolution and rose to prominence after the death of Muammar Gaddafi. Made up of former rebels, or freedom fighters, the Salafist militia initially made their name by posting videos of themselves fighting Gaddafi loyalists in the Battle of Sirte.
see here

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am appalled that there are people out there knowing obama lied to their faces about what happened. I mean we were being fed facts that were proven lies and you are sitting here defending the man? Tell me if their is no guilt on obama's part why did he lie to you sheep?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Warning: Stop listening to Beck!!!!!! I listened to him too much and my skull actually started to soften!!!!
This is no joke!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
I am appalled that there are people out there knowing obama lied to their faces about what happened. I mean we were being fed facts that were proven lies and you are sitting here defending the man? Tell me if their is no guilt on obama's part why did he lie to you sheep?

1. I would not defend the President if factual evidence of wrong-doing was presented.
2. You actually entertain Glen Beck's claims which have been proven false time and time again. He rarely issues corrections.
3. Glen Beck.
4. I have yet to see anything the president has done that is against US law. I don't agree with his every decision...but he has done nothing that is technically illegal.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Where was the OP and those of his ilk when 3000+ Americans were killed on 9/11 because the Bushies were asleep at the wheel? If anyone needs to go to jail, it's that bunch.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have never even listened to this guy until this video and what I said has nothing to do with beck. How can you defend obama when he obviously lied about what caused the attack.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysm

Where was the OP and those of his ilk when 3000+ Americans were killed on 9/11 because the Bushies were asleep at the wheel? If anyone needs to go to jail, it's that bunch.

Ok so you are going to sit here and cry about a megalomaniacs actions from a decade ago rather than address what is going on in the present?
edit on 31-10-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Never discount Glenn Beck as a factor. Sure, he can be completely full of crap but the very next day he'll bust out with something like this video. There is a reason he has fans. I used to listen to him at work when he was with Fox and it was absolutely ridiculous most of the time, then really odd moments like this where you're just in stunned disbelief that he's saying this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You obviously don't know who the real liars are and how deep it goes.
edit on 31-10-2012 by fripw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian
reply to post by primus2012

Sorry......Ansar al-Sharia IS Al Qaeda. They are joined at the hip and are one and the same --->...........

Ansar al-Sharia - a fundamentalist group with links to Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), Ansar al-Sharia was formed during the 2011 Libyan revolution and rose to prominence after the death of Muammar Gaddafi. Made up of former rebels, or freedom fighters, the Salafist militia initially made their name by posting videos of themselves fighting Gaddafi loyalists in the Battle of Sirte.
see here

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

Sorry? Your answer says it is a group with "links" to Al Qaeda. It does not say it "is" Al Qaeda. Not sure what your point is in contrast to mine.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fripw

I never said it was obama

I said he lied directly to you and me

If he's covering for someone else or his masters he is actively playing a part and shares in the responsibility

try using your brain a little

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-10-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I have never even listened to this guy until this video and what I said has nothing to do with beck. How can you defend obama when he obviously lied about what caused the attack.

Because why did he "lie"?

That's where everyone on the right that's pushing this political propaganda goes off the rails. You assume Obama knew the truth and lied about it.

Ever consider he said something that wasn't true, but that he thought it was true?

To jump to conclusions, as Beck always does, and hey, at least Beck knows he's lying, and just doing it for a buck, but when you guys eat it up, eat up his propaganda, because you're not able to see through it... and then you spread these lies around, thinking it makes you all look clued up -- hey we've discovered some big secret -- when that happens you're worse than Obama, who was probably just misinformed, which is what everyone that's not playing politics says, and you're worse than Beck, who's just lying for a buck... you're pawns.

Ever play chess? It doesn't end well for most pawns.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by fripw
reply to post by Propulsion

Beck is the biggest liar on the planet second only to satan himself. Think just a little an you will see that this is BS.
As a matter of fact Beck just might be satan.

Nahhh ...

Beck is just one of those commie killers.

No wonder the Ultra Left is up in arms and shouting their collective heads off !!

They get a few things exposed and they ....

J-u-s-t ... C-a-n'-t .... SSSSSSSsssssSTAND IT

Ahhh yes, you're on here again pretending to know the definition of communism.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Because why did he "lie"?

That's where everyone on the right that's pushing this political propaganda goes off the rails. You assume Obama knew the truth and lied about it.

Ever consider he said something that wasn't true, but that he thought it was true?

To jump to conclusions, as Beck always does, and hey, at least Beck knows he's lying, and just doing it for a buck, but when you guys eat it up, eat up his propaganda, because you're not able to see through it... and then you spread these lies around, thinking it makes you all look clued up -- hey we've discovered some big secret -- when that happens you're worse than Obama, who was probably just misinformed, which is what everyone that's not playing politics says, and you're worse than Beck, who's just lying for a buck... you're pawns.

Ever play chess? It doesn't end well for most pawns.

Oh yes obama was tricked into lying.

Obama knew full and well

speaking of pawns... have a good long look in the mirror

but nevermind dont bother doing that bc a fool will always be a fool

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. The premise of this thread is something Glenn Beck said and you telling me I should use my brain a little? That's a good one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by girlofmountain1

Really not an open forum? Because BS spewed out of this guys mouth is now considered 'Breaking Alternative News'? Clearly you have no idea what I meant, since clearly NONE of this is proven, it shouldn't be in a Breaking Politics forum because the claims, as of right now, are baseless and extremely biased. Clearly ATS doesn't give a # about their reputation, if they did they'd leave garbage like this in the skunk works forum, where, by definition it belongs,.. per the site.
edit on 31-10-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fripw

Let me get this straight. The premise of this thread is something Glenn Beck said and you telling me I should use my brain a little? That's a good one.

I dont even listen to glen beck

I have heard too many times about glen beck

I dont give a damn about anything glen beck says.

OBAMA LIED
I PUT THIS IN CAPS IN HOPES THAT YOU COULD COMPREHEND THE WORDS I AM WRITING

That is all you need to know is that obama lied about what caused the attack whether to cover his ass or his puppeteers ass he is an accessory and should be charged with treason

A president should not be able to lie to the public without consequence

instead of actually typing a legitimate response all I see is GLEN BECK in ignorant response

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join