It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Key witness' in Polish presidential plane crash dies, suicide suspected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Note: I believe this is quite the conspiracy especially because of his role in this terrible event. If not concidered that, please move.

Just wanted to give you the background to this, it was never really. A big deal on ATS. Which I find really weird.
But either way. I thought that I will share this news that I found on RT today.

Smolensk 2010-
The 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash occurred on 10 April 2010 when a Tupolev Tu-154M aircraft of the Polish Air Force crashed near the city of Smolensk, Russia, killing all 96 people on board. These included President Lech Kaczyński and his wife Maria, former President Ryszard Kaczorowski, the chief of the Polish General Staff and other senior Polish military officers, the president of the National Bank of Poland, Poland's deputy foreign minister, Polish government officials, 15 members of the Polish parliament, senior members of the Polish clergy, and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre. They were en route from Warsaw to attend an event marking the 70th anniversary of the massacre; the site is approximately 19 kilometres (12 mi) west of Smolensk.

The pilots attempted to land at Smolensk North Airport, a former military airbase, in thick fog that reduced visibility to about 500 metres (1,600 ft). The aircraft was too low as it approached the runway. Striking trees in the fog, it rolled upside down, impacted the ground, broke apart, and eventually came to rest 200 metres (660 ft) short of the runway in a wooded area.

So let me show you the news on the 'key witness' I find it strange that he suddenly disappeared. Reminds me of JFK assasination mystery suicides.

A Polish parliamentary investigation into President’s Lech Kaczynski plane crash in Smolensk in 2010 is considering witness protection: A flight engineer set to deliver critical testimony was found hanged in his house in Warsaw. ­
The body of Remigiusz Muś, a 42-year-old aviation engineer, was found by his wife in the cellar of their house in the suburbs of the Polish capital at around 11:30pm local time on Saturday. She called an ambulance and attempted to resuscitate her husband, but medics pronounced him dead as soon as they arrived. An autopsy is set for Monday, October 29.

News link-Article

So what is your thoughts on this guys?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Muś’ testimony contradicted the official version, which said that the traffic controller only allowed the airplane to descend to 100 meters.

rt.com...
That will do it every time.
Died by Official suicide.
I thought when I read the title that the pilot had the suicide ah-la JFK JR.
Silly me.
Yes you meant JFK before the Junior and all the official suicides.
Unless a faction in Poland had the power to put a lot of people on a plane and
command the weather to fog up, like Tesla once did, we just have a normal
official Illuminati at work as usual.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

current.com...

www.bestgore.com...

some ripe stuff in one of the linkies so get a bucket if you are feeling a bit green.
i suspect a film will be made about andrei sometime in the future!
f(uk)!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yup, another important witness to an international event gets "suicided", sounds very legit....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

It is hard to really hold sides on this mysterious plane crash.
It's like trying to grip a oiled handlebar.(Worst metaphor ever)
You just aint going to get the hang of it unless you get the basic facts behind it, and who it might off benefited.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The EU has anything to say about this plane crash ? Anything to say about Kaczynski's criticism of Brussels ?
What happened to that plane ? How come the pilots believed they were flying higher than the actual altitude ?

Altimeter glitch in foggy weather .... that sounds bad ! Does the EU know anything about altimeters ?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I thought standard operating procedure to crash a plane on instrument approach would be to move or spoof the runway beacon.

top topics

join