It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce - New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Two accounts from Edgar Cayce mention the loss of New York. One in when he was reborn 2100AD.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected."

The second was a little off. However as follows -

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

Be interesting to see if the Damage from Sandy gets worst. Or something secondary hits.

Don't want to see it. However am watching for something.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why would anyone take Ed Casey serious? Peoples gullibility blows me away sometimes.
I have a prediction; None of Ed Casey's predictions will come true.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by groundy056

Well the way I heard it it wouldn't just be the East coast but the West coast and large parts of the rest of world as well...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I can understand in someone not believing something. But why make statements against people that do. I am sure there are many of things you believe in that I disagree with. Each to their own. I find the guy fasinating not just in his predictions, but his medicine too.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply Slayer. Any chance I could have a link to a bigger picture of them maps?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Sure thing groundy...
Link to source.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I too am intrigued by Cayce.

If only for his breakthrough medical treatments.

And the concept of a universal consciousness that we all have the ability to tap into, this point has long been proclaimed true by proponents.

And on that fact, (I always say this to my missus) there must be something to the claim that man has some sort of "spiritual power" that some can tune into - otherwise the CIA wouldn't have kept their remote viewing project open for at least 30 years (probably more, but better hidden).

I mean, I don't care what anyone tries telling me - the CIA are not going to invest that much time in remote viewing if it didn't work for them.

And I would say remote viewing is more than likely linked to Cayce's gift.

Something to think about.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

found this:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Nothing personal ( : I have checked out his stuff and IMHO his attempts at predictions fall more than short. I apologize for making you think I thought you were gullible. Do some serious research and I bet you will think more along the lines I do, than not

edit on 30-10-2012 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I was just reading about remote viewings. Seems they are having possitive results in 2010.

Thank you Slayer and grobi77

@Mamatus I stumbled across Edgar Cayce last year. Had never heard of him till than. The more I research him, the more I believe him. But again that is just me. He really wasn't claiming to be a prophet. I don't think it is even his Predictions which draw me in. It is the whole Edgar Cayce experience.

edit on 30-10-2012 by groundy056 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by groundy056 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by groundy056 because: Made mistakes

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Nothing personal ( : I have checked out his stuff and IMHO his attempts at predictions fall more than short. I apologize for making you think I thought you were gullible. Do some serious research and I bet you will think more along the lines I do, than not

edit on 30-10-2012 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

I dunno about that.
I have read many of his predictions and although a lot has not happened yet, I find his stuff to be amazingly insightful. I for one, am a Cayce believer

These earth changes he talked about happen over a period of time, and well, does look like a lot is happening.
But I guess that is up to each of us to decide for ourselves.

Japan must go into the sea~Edgar Cayce

If there wasn't anything to Edgar Cayce,
he would not be popular so many years during and after his death.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nice to see that Texas comes through it just fine

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I read a lot of books about Cayce and some of the stuff he did was pretty amazing. People would contact him and he would give life saving information regarding diseases and other physical ailments. I don't know about all of his predictions, but he did say one time he was going to get on an elevator but when the door opened he didn't see an aura around the heads of those on the elevator so he chose the stairs instead, that elevator cable broke and all the people on board were hurled to their deaths. It is interesting how some people seem to have the gift of peering into the future to see certain things happen, or course you have no way to know if their true until that time arrives.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It would seem it has not stopped for New York and New Jersey. With new storms inflicting damage on open wounds.

news.smh.com.au...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I agree that these changes he was talking about if they do come true will happen over a period of time. Something to think about is if it will happen over time you will most likely see precursors to a more extreme version of what he saw.

If the lakes will empty into the gulf there might be precursors to the "event". I say we should learn from thing that are happening right now and stop trying to "prevent" a future incident. Cause apparently you cannot "prevent" nature.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juggernot

Agreed. He did however make it quite clear suitable places to live to avoid most of the world changes.

In the past week there has been more natural disasters than the whole year almost.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
now that i look at the maps, kinda makes me glad i live in eastern colorado. i didnt know the disaster numbers this year but now that you say that it makes me want to look up those numbers to see if the numbers are growing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by juggernot

Let me know what you find out.

top topics

join