It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
We do not even have to look at any of the technical side to see that Rothschild Guinness knew Sandy was coming, they said it was not commanded by the wind. Therefore any technical information which suggests HAARP cannot control the weather has to now be reviewed. It's easy to come up with 'Fake Science' and 'Fake Technical Information' to cover up a Covert Weapon. Just look at the rubbish Big Pharma tell us when it's time to poison us with their vaccines..."Swine Flu" etc

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo
reply to post by drbatstein

Then look at this other lateral thread where my position on HAARP being able to change the weather with atmospheric gravity waves being played down...

A debunker doesn't recognise the ergs/cm2/second vertical flux from a 1962 paper as applicable to HAARP...

SpittinTruth - Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread894087/pg34
edit on 5-11-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
We do not even have to look at any of the technical side to see that Rothschild Guinness knew Sandy was coming, they said it was not commanded by the wind. Therefore any technical information which suggests HAARP cannot control the weather has to now be reviewed. It's easy to come up with 'Fake Science' and 'Fake Technical Information' to cover up a Covert Weapon. Just look at the rubbish Big Pharma tell us when it's time to poison us with their vaccines..."Swine Flu" etc

Then look at this other lateral thread where my position on HAARP being able to change the weather with atmospheric gravity waves being played down...

A debunker doesn't recognise the ergs/cm2/second vertical flux from a 1962 paper as applicable to HAARP...

The verified science of HF/LF and phased antenna arrays will always win over complete ignorance and paraoind conspiracy rubbish. Unless of course you could prove a shred of what you're saying. But you cant, so it really doesnt even merit discussion.

Bring on your next theory, because the only thing that this one is good for is publicity for Guinness and a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The most important thing is what's happening in the sky, not the propaganda. We've seen Sandy being sprayed with Chemtrails, anyone who looks at the satellite images can see exactly what going on.

flyswatter, you need HAARP Conspiracies to pay your bills, if HAARP conspiracies stop then you're out of a job.

Originally posted by flyswatter

The verified science of HF/LF and phased antenna arrays will always win over complete ignorance and paraoind conspiracy rubbish. Unless of course you could prove a shred of what you're saying. But you cant, so it really doesnt even merit discussion.

Bring on your next theory, because the only thing that this one is good for is publicity for Guinness and a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The most important thing is what's happening in the sky, not the propaganda. We've seen Sandy being sprayed with Chemtrails, anyone who looks at the satellite images can see exactly what going on.

flyswatter, you need HAARP Conspiracies to pay your bills, if HAARP conspiracies stop then you're out of a job.

The sign of a true champ, nothing to fall back on but the paid shill argument. But thats OK, you dont know any better

Show us some chemicals being sprayed in Sandy, btw. I'd love to see it

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anyone who examines your post history can quickly see that you're a paid shill. I had already seen your shilling before this thread.

The sign of a true champ, nothing to fall back on but the paid shill argument. But thats OK, you dont know any better

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Anyone who examines your post history can quickly see that you're a paid shill. I had already seen your shilling before this thread.

Duly noted, sir. I'll go turn in my timecard by the end of the day, noting that I have been successful.

So, you never did provide anything that has been requested. We're still waiting. My bosses are impatient.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Real evidence is not what you're after, otherwise you'd go back to the original post and examine the content

Duly noted, sir. I'll go turn in my timecard by the end of the day, noting that I have been successful.

So, you never did provide anything that has been requested. We're still waiting. My bosses are impatient.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficulthis is silly,why am i responding?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Great post deadpool84 and thanks for the link

Before you get your hopes up about HAARPstatus.com you may want to check this out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

We do not even have to look at any of the technical side to see that Rothschild Guinness knew Sandy was coming, they said it was not commanded by the wind.

Actually you should, because as of this post you haven't proven any connection whatsoever..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So what does one have to do to be a paid shill?

That is one heck of a gift you have their being able to know someone is a paid shill just by reviewing their post history.

Any chance you might share a little of that gift with the rest of us?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No need to play dumb, unless you're one of them

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

So what does one have to do to be a paid shill?

That is one heck of a gift you have their being able to know someone is a paid shill just by reviewing their post history.

Any chance you might share a little of that gift with the rest of us?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's great to see the stars and flags increasing on this thread, as more and more people get to see the reality of what's going on in the world

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join