It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by Phage

do you honestly believe that they show us even half of what they have?

Only those who are very naive believe such a thing

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The plan of the paid HAARP debunkers has backfired, this thread has now got a lot more attention than it would have done thanks to them bumping it up, and the Google algorithm takes note of the replies and boosts the thread up in the rankings.

These guys are much too obvious, I won't say how as I don't want to help them.

Anyway, the Guinness advert is there for all real conspiracy theorists to see and examine. On it's own it could have been a coincidence, but when taken together with past Guinness adverts the probability that the storm is artificial becomes incredibly high.

We don't even need to engage in a HAARP debate, which is all the HAARP dubunkers can a do with their list of HAARP propaganda to copy and paste. We know that if Rothschild Guinness are constantly predicting what is to come, we know they they are either creating it or (unlikely) have a way of looking into the future.

It is not vital for us to understand the technicalities, when the outcome is there for all to see. The outcome is the most important part, we know it's happening, it won't be admitted, at least not in the West. Russia and China might well start talking about it, but the Global Mafia will come down on them hard.

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by captaintyinknots

you challenged nothing yourself, nor did you provide evidence of the contrary other than "the government said so so it must be true ( yes, i'm paraphrasing)

your first post was you saying your opinion that the OPs theory was bunk.

i, at least contributed.

edit on 1-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great post deadpool84 and thanks for the link

Originally posted by deadpool84
I am in agreement with cog and the OP. I do believe that marketing is a very powerful tool that is used to manipulate people. It does not strike me as odd that TPTB would use marketing to display a message to the people for whatever reason. Using this site www.haarpstatus.com... allowed me to monitor the scale during the impact of the hurricane and the reading for the northeast was off the charts. It's pretty strange to me that HARRP was in heavy use in that area just as it was being hit by Sandy.

Thanks OP for bringing this Ad to light and look forward to any new Guinness commercials.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Even after a Guinness or 5, it's not hard to spot this one

Originally posted by Arrancar
The only thing i think when i see a Guinness advert is, DAMN I need more Guinness in my fridge....

I guess it's one of them things, if you are looking for something you will find it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Its actually pretty sad when the OP no longer has anything to offer on their own thread beyond the whole paid shill thing. Scorecard reads Intelligence 1, Senseless Dribble 0. Fourth quarter, no overtime for this game.

HAARP itself aside ... if anyone has a link to a decent amount of information about the capabilities of a phased antenna array, I'd love to read up some more about it. I'm sure there's stuff that I have not seen, and I am always on the hunt to learn more. But lets try and avoid HAARP propaganda or complete pro- or anti-HAARP pages; I just want the white sheet stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

But he said he had decided over the past several days that Mr. Obama was the better candidate to tackle the global climate change that he believes might have contributed to the violent storm, which took the lives of at least 38 New Yorkers and caused billions of dollars in damage.

www.nytimes.com...

And here we ago with the climate change stuff, from Nanny Bloomberg no less. It always comes together...agenda 21, the UN and rulers of the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Absolute nonesense, you need to get a hooby :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Another HAARP debunker, so many. If anyone needs a needs a job there seems to be a bottomless pit of money to fund these fake ATS posters, send your resume to DARPA.

DARPA doesn't do that sort of thing. Really, if you're going to be needlessly paranoid, you could at least get your agencies' charters right.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I do love that we have a couple of people here now defending the position, not because there is any backing for it whatsoever, but because "he has a right to state his theory". I guess, since those of us that call it bogus are labelled shills, that would make you all....thats right, SHILLS perpetuating it. see how that works?

Well, you know what it is.

There is a group trying to reveal the TRUTH. Somehow, they work at Guinness as ad men, as well as having access to the TRUTH.

The cool thing is, in addition to making tasty dark beer, they have this truth, and being beer guys, they're the good guys. So they're releasing it as crafty metaphor.

The bad guys (draw your own conclusions here) want to obfuscate this truth by trying to associate the REAL TRUE meaning with paranoid delusion. It's like the UFO thing - tarnish the truth with some bozos saying Moira Glowfawn the Nordic took them to Venus for a holiday in her spacecraft, and no one wants to be associated with it.

So, here's the truth at last - the real shills are the ones paid by the NWO to post silly interpretations and paranoid delusion. NWO shills, beware! We are onto you!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
HAARP itself aside ... if anyone has a link to a decent amount of information about the capabilities of a phased antenna array, I'd love to read up some more about it.

WebBot Tom Bedlam online! I can tell you whatever you want to know about the IRI.

Would you like to know more?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
How convenient, excellent find! Problem > Reaction > Solution

Originally posted by timetothink

But he said he had decided over the past several days that Mr. Obama was the better candidate to tackle the global climate change that he believes might have contributed to the violent storm, which took the lives of at least 38 New Yorkers and caused billions of dollars in damage.

www.nytimes.com...

And here we ago with the climate change stuff, from Nanny Bloomberg no less. It always comes together...agenda 21, the UN and rulers of the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's well known that Obama represents The House of Rothschild, the storm has been planned all along to swing the election. The Rothschild Guinness advert could be for humor to those in the know, or it could also be a way of them telling those who are enlightened what they're up to.

Most likely they're just showing off

edit on 2-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As usual, just as in the other Guinness adverts we have the signatures. If you thought it was just a 'coincidence' before, take a look at this.

HAARP Debunkers, don't waste your time, there's far too much evidence now!

edit on 2-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They give us a message too, that this time they mean business!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I prefer a pint of Murphy's myself. Although I don't mind a we Guinness either as murphy's is harder come by, even in Ireland. As mentioned German beers take my fancy, there are also some nice Belgian beers, I like dark beers. I like beer, I like alcohol in general, I like vodka, I like kebabs. I like talking about beer rather than adding to delusional debate. Ohhhhh and I have always liked the guinness adverts, I would be interested to know what the penguin one predicted, or the fish riding a bike.

Ps: Kebabs was a little random

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And here we have a HAARP Rainbow Cloud in the same advert...this is all a bit too PERFECT!!

"but HAARP isn't real so it can't be true" so say the Paid Debunkers

edit on 4-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
I have always liked the guinness adverts, I would be interested to know what the penguin one predicted, or the fish riding a bike.

Ps: Kebabs was a little random

As long as they're from after the Diageo takeover, post them up and we'll see if we can match up major NWO events within a month of 2 of the adverts being released

P.S. Sorry to sound boring, but go easy on the alcohol; it's not good for the brain
edit on 4-11-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Please, this is the worst case example to use... I consider myself one of those that don't believe that HAARP is 100% transparent but this only open us to ridicule...

Rainbow Clouds is an interesting phenomenon, particularly those in earthquake grounds as impending precursor, linking them to HAARP is bad because of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You're quoting the lines from the HAARP Debunking Sheet "this only open us to ridicule", this is a technique that's being used in an attempt to close down discussion. You are now on my list of Paid Debunkers

This site is for discussing conspiracies, it's actually rather helpful to see the threads that you Paid Debunkers swarm to, as no doubt these are the most important and dangerous cover-ups of all!

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Please, this is the worst case example to use... I consider myself one of those that don't believe that HAARP is 100% transparent but this only open us to ridicule...

Rainbow Clouds is an interesting phenomenon, particularly those in earthquake grounds as impending precursor, linking them to HAARP is bad because of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Then look at this other lateral thread where my position on HAARP being able to change the weather with atmospheric gravity waves being played down...

A debunker doesn't recognise the ergs/cm2/second vertical flux from a 1962 paper as applicable to HAARP...

SpittinTruth - Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread894087/pg34
edit on 5-11-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join