It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Guinness Advert Predicts HAARP Hurricane Sandy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Dealing with a lot of possibility and unknowns.

Dealing with something called weather. The track of Sandy followed meteorological models. It did nothing unexpected.

From the same writer you posted earlier, on the 24th:

By the way, what other famous storm started as a tropical storm, headed out to sea and then turned westward towards New England at almost exactly the same time of the year? Answer: The 1991 Halloween Storm....a.k.a. the Perfect Storm of book and movie fame.

cliffmass.blogspot.com...

edit on 10/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

So basically, you wont stand for anyone asking for proof. Again, this is why this site is becoming embarrassing to be associated with. Used to be "Deny Ignorance". Now its "I'll post whatever I want".

And still, you fail to acknowledge your 2+ pages of posts that have done NOTHING to stay on topic but rather call out those calling hokum. How are you any better?

Get off your high horse.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I do love a member of less than a year saying I am muddying the waters, though. Classic.
edit on 31-10-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

so, by your logic, post worth is based soley on ones length as a member?

sure, that makes heaps of sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I do love a member of less than a year saying I am muddying the waters, though. Classic.

so, by your logic, post worth is based soley on ones length as a member?

sure, that makes heaps of sense.

No, not at all what I said. What doesnt make sense, though, is a rather new member saying a very long tenured member muddys up the site, when in fact said member is among the higher ranked users of the site.

But I digress. Its obvious what you are doing now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

i don't need to acknowledge a thing, the posts are there for anyone to read.

and i stick by everyone of them.

i didn't simply call out posters "calling hokum" but rather posters whom were clearly trying to derail the thread.

and if threads like this embarass you, why not ignore them rather than choosing to chime in with your dislike of the topic. it all goes back to my comparison to a country music forum. if you don't like it, ignore it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

i don't need to acknowledge a thing, the posts are there for anyone to read.

and i stick by everyone of them.

i didn't simply call out posters "calling hokum" but rather posters whom were clearly trying to derail the thread.

and if threads like this embarass you, why not ignore them rather than choosing to chime in with your dislike of the topic. it all goes back to my comparison to a country music forum. if you don't like it, ignore it.

And yet you continue to stray off topic. Interesting. You'll get no more bumps of this asinine thread from me. You all are proving exactly what I am saying-that you cannot submit proof, so you will therefore simply admonish those that challenge your "theory". Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

you challenged nothing yourself, nor did you provide evidence of the contrary other than "the government said so so it must be true ( yes, i'm paraphrasing)

your first post was you saying your opinion that the OPs theory was bunk.

i, at least contributed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well done CagliostroTheGreat for exposing the failed logic of why these HAARP Debunkers would even be on a conspiracy forum at all going into threads which they think are untrue.

The HAARP Debunking team and their huge funding is the biggest smoking gun that HAARP is a covert weapon being used to attack nations; causing death and destruction on a large scale.

HAARP is a crime against humanity, and that's why DARPA has a bottomless pit of money funding these individuals i.e. the Global Bankers have a lot to lose if they are found out. I would say ATS should ban them, but then they'd return in disguise, I prefer them as they are; easily identifiable.
edit on 31-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am in agreement with cog and the OP. I do believe that marketing is a very powerful tool that is used to manipulate people. It does not strike me as odd that TPTB would use marketing to display a message to the people for whatever reason. Using this site www.haarpstatus.com... allowed me to monitor the scale during the impact of the hurricane and the reading for the northeast was off the charts. It's pretty strange to me that HARRP was in heavy use in that area just as it was being hit by Sandy.

Thanks OP for bringing this Ad to light and look forward to any new Guinness commercials.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
HAARP deals with manipulations of the ionosphere... hurricanes are affected and manipulated by actions and conditions in the troposphere and stratosphere... if anything, we, or private companies, were using sonic undulation and aerosols to DIMINISH the strength of Sandy. Sandy should have been a lot larger due to its pressure and other forces.

If the vid isn't working try this link:

[url=http:// www.youtube.com...]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM06gMI9RKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url ]

Sorry, new to ATS, and dealing with my tablet.
edit on 1-11-2012 by apokalupsis33vital because: vid may not be working

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The only thing i think when i see a Guinness advert is, DAMN I need more Guinness in my fridge....

I guess it's one of them things, if you are looking for something you will find it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

i am by no means suggesting that any of the posters i replied to are funded by DARPA or any other alphabet organization for that matter. just that, simply put, none of the provided a coherent reason for their disagreement regarding the topic other than "we just believe what they say". (again paraphrasing)

(this on top of the fact that the real topic of the thread was not HAARP in general nor its mechanics but rather the guiness advert. with an underlining theme of predictive programming.)

though a few did mention HAARPs disclosed ability to manipulate the ionosphere, which,again, had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. other than it was technical information related to HAARP of course.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by drbatstein

i am by no means suggesting that any of the posters i replied to are funded by DARPA or any other alphabet organization for that matter. just that, simply put, none of the provided a coherent reason for their disagreement regarding the topic other than "we just believe what they say". (again paraphrasing)

(this on top of the fact that the real topic of the thread was not HAARP in general nor its mechanics but rather the guiness advert. with an underlining theme of predictive programming.)

though a few did mention HAARPs disclosed ability to manipulate the ionosphere, which,again, had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. other than it was technical information related to HAARP of course.

If you (or anyone else, for that matter) could provide information showing the technology used by HAARP is capable of weather control, I'd be all ears. Take HAARP itself out of the equation, forget those letters even exist; go only by the technology that it uses.

If you can show that this technology could do it, great. If not, then we're really at an impasse in regards to this, as proving that the technology is capable of doing it is the first step to any argument against HAARP.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

indeed.

can you prove absolutely beyond the shadow of a doubt that everything the government/military says about HAARP and its capability is 100% accurate and true?

i don't think you can.

how long did the MIC deny the existance of the F-117 NIGHTHAWK before finally disclosing it's existance?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

how long did the MIC deny the existance of the F-117 NIGHTHAWK before finally disclosing it's existance?

I give up. How long was it denied? But the development of the F-117 didn't involve any new science, just innovation. In order for HAARP to influence weather it would have to be doing something completely unknown to science.

But there is a difference. HAARP sees a large number of students and scientists from other countries pass through its doors. That's not something you see at many secret facilities. You don't see a lot of published articles about the research done at secret facilities either, unlike HAARP.
edit on 11/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

unknown.

perhaps.

perhaps only undisclosed?

your a smart man, phage.

do you honestly believe that they show us even half of what they have?

its called a pokerface and TPTB know how to use it.

we clearly have two extremely different worldviews. i just don't belive everything i'm told. in fact i believe little and less. i just keep an open mind. very open.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

perhaps only undisclosed?
That's not how science works. Name one technological development which used "hidden" science.

i just don't belive everything i'm told.

Nor do I.
One of the prime requisites is that something has to make sense.
edit on 11/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

indeed.

can you prove absolutely beyond the shadow of a doubt that everything the government/military says about HAARP and its capability is 100% accurate and true?

i don't think you can.

I'm not even talking about taking the government into consideration on this, No government, no HAARP, nothing like that.

Without considering anything of that sort, what we can do is look at the equipment that they use (some of this data is available, some isnt) and look at the actual capabilities of that equipment. While doing this, you also attempt to figure out what would be necessary to allow a phased aentenna array to affect the troposphere and/or the stratosphere.

At this point, at the very minimum, we'd be able to see the differences between the publicly acknowledged equipment and/or technology that HAARP uses and the actual equipment and/or technology that would be required to accomplish the very basics of what people accuse it of doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes, yes, a little fluffy helpful white cloud (which is the head of foam on the Guinness...but I digress) floats through the city. Yes, I see right now how that's a hurricane controlled by some putative supertechnology. Makes PERFECT sense.

(sigh)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Another HAARP debunker, so many. If anyone needs a needs a job there seems to be a bottomless pit of money to fund these fake ATS posters, send your resume to DARPA.

Originally posted by Bedlam
Yes, yes, a little fluffy helpful white cloud (which is the head of foam on the Guinness...but I digress) floats through the city. Yes, I see right now how that's a hurricane controlled by some putative supertechnology. Makes PERFECT sense.

(sigh)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join