It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Gods creator?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think that religion has over blown God from his original writings. As the Hebrew in particular became more corrupted in the translation, it allowed the concept of God to become overblown.

You might find this material interesting

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

I wouldn't even agree with that stuff. First of all, who decided that "God" has a penis?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But yet you christians claim that universe has to have been created by a God as it cannot have been around forever. Isnt that a bit hypocritical?
reply to post by juleol

@ juleol

Why the bitterness towards Christians? Why not pick a bone with the scientific world such as Stephen Hawkings. He's a religion all to himself and his disciples are the scientists who buy into his insane rants. You sound as though you are one of them.

Your forever philosophy - This universe has Not been expanding forever. How do I know this? Because your same science told me that the universe was about fifteen billion years old. If it is fifteen billion years old then it could not be forever could it? You can't have it both ways can you? Fifteen billion years ago had to have a start.

Your same science told me that the universe is expanding very rapidly. Where is this universe expanding into? Either the universe creates its own space to expand into or the space that it expands into is the outside source which contains the universe. Can you wrap your mind around believing that space is created by a creating universe? I find that totally insane to even contemplate. The Christians call this outside space the celestial realm. Won't bother you with other discrepancies because I know it would be like talking to Hawking himself. Forever, in this universe, is nothing but philosophy from a theoretical decrepit mind such as Hawking and you sound as though you have bought his sermon. Science chases its own tail and when it finally does catch its tail they call it change.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

I think the point here is that as much as science fails to explain, Christianity fails to explain even more. And then the answers science DOES come up with, and can prove, are all called "Satanic lies" because people think it's cool to say stuff like that.

This site is useless, but it's more educational than the average classroom.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

TextI think the point here is that as much as science fails to explain, Christianity fails to explain even more. And then the answers science DOES come up with, and can prove, are all called "Satanic lies" because people think it's cool to say stuff like that.
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That isn't the way that it was stated on this blog by juleol. It was meant as Christian bashing and not as "fails to explain" -- True Christianity has never taken the burden of proving a God or a Creator and true Christianity will never prove that there is a God or a Creator. That is a matter of theology and nothing more. It is impossible to prove a Creator anymore than it is to prove the age of the universe or this planet.

In the science field it is laughable to be a Christian with all of their theology and yet they themselves use their theoretical platitudes to show their discoveries to the world. I find that disingenuous to say the least. If science would simply state the facts then it would not be rejected but to announce a scientific fact along with non scientific hypothesis is unaccepted by many.

The other matter to be magnified is that Christians are not the only religious people in this country and yet almost all religious bashing is targeted directly to Christians. I am not affiliated with any Christian organization and still find it repulsive that one American can so hate his brother that he resorts to hateful name calling. That is not the America that I fought for in WWII --

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Who is gods creator?

Space was infinite nothingness until an explosion of consciousness created all that we see.

How can explain this on a microcosmic level what on earth mirrors what took place in space at that exact moment?

Someone's pineal gland fired up and a new consciousness was conceived in the womb!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Who created GOD?

We did of course. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

So even nothingness has a conscious.

The energy that exploded to create our known reality was just a shift in consciousness.

Like I said the pineal gland activated to put in microcosm terms. And since they mirror eachother in an endless fractal. That means everything that is now is walking around somewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Because i like you, and ive seen you around the site posting and talking about God things i will tell you Ultimate Truth.

God himself had to genetically engineer himself from the future,
it was a Gut level need because Without Him Nothing would Exist.
He created the big bang, and was created from the Big Bang.
-he was pretedermined to send some sort of hadron collidor into the past to create the universe.
Its like this; Humans made in the Image of Themselves.

Btw, my favorite Goddess is also Isis.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Because i like you, and ive seen you around the site posting and talking about God things i will tell you Ultimate Truth.

-he was pretedermined to send some sort of hadron collidor into the past to create the universe.

I like your theory. I like Isis althoough i have come to appreciate shes a myth really, and if real it was so long ago alive only her echo remains in some peoples dreams and imagniations.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To be ever particle of energy means that you are your own creator. Especially if we accept that everything is fractal.

The lightning bolt that is the grand brain wave made up of energy fragments is itself within itself for forever.

Beginning and the end. When you are everything only you can create and destroy yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
which God?
allah, yaweh, christ, krishna, shiva, visnhu, etc......

just like a glass can only hold water when its empty, so too is everything manifest from emptiness (Ein Sof)

yet, emptiness cannot be worshiped because that is some-thing and unnecessary- actually impossible- to exist in emptiness.

here's the truth: what you call "god" does not exist. EVERY-thing comes into being and goes out of being- NO-thing is permanent. emptiness does not mean "no-thing" but rather "empty of its own inherent existence". everything is related by perception and observation. if a tree falls in the forest with no one to hear it, it does not make a sound.

oh wait- I get it now. YOU are god's creator.

edit on 3-1-2013 by IandEye because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by IandEye because: thoughts

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Belcastro

I like your theory. I like Isis althoough i have come to appreciate shes a myth really, and if real it was so long ago alive only her echo remains in some peoples dreams and imagniations.

Isis is real; i know this as a fact.
but thats because im Osiris.

What i love about her is that she is so Motherly.
she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen;
secretly, shes mary magnalene.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Religious folk will tell you god doesn't need a creator and that he's magic and above all the laws of the universe. But then there's this pesky thing called evidence that simply does not exist in god's favor. A being that is eternal is completely illogical. You have to have a first cause. If you say that is god, then where is the cause of god. Something can't just magically exist eternally because you want it to be true to justify your faith. It makes no sense whatsoever.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Even all the evidence that exists in "God"s favor outlines a laundry list of character defects commonly found in psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

GODAD.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't wait until someone with the last name of Nothing names their child Something.

No one will ever again say that something can't come from nothing.

edit on 4-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It also depends how you interpret "eternal". By eternal, one could mean from the beginning of OUR universe until the end. That would technically be eternal to us. However, that might not be the true beginning and end of everything. Our universe could be one of many, or just a small part of giant system. There is just too much to think about to even begin to make a statement about an eternal being, independent of this dimension of existence. Heck, maybe I'm wrong, but for now I'd say our knowledge is a bit too limited to assume either way. To suggest that everything else needs a creator except god is just twisting facts to fit your reality. Maybe some day we'll be able to figure how to actually test the mathematics behind m-theory and the likes. Until then I plead the 5th.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Our universe could be one of many, or just a small part of giant system.

Or it could be not bigger than a matchbox. The universe and all existance could be very tiny and its our consciouness that adds the view of space and size to it. In reality it could be all very small.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Barcs

Our universe could be one of many, or just a small part of giant system.

Or it could be not bigger than a matchbox. The universe and all existance could be very tiny and its our consciouness that adds the view of space and size to it. In reality it could be all very small.

Think about it like this;
Quantum physicists say atoms are Multiversal objects,
as well as counciousness gives rise to matter;
held together by virtue of a force (light, or electromagnetism.).

edit on 5-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join