It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Gods creator?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

As far as who created God, I would say energy did, and God would be the mere spark of original light.
Could light energy and dark matter have been colliding since the beginning of time?

If we are all comprised of a group of elements, and as far as we can tell these elements are the same and found throughout the known universe, then are we all, rock, plant, animal, gas, not the same thing?

We all come from the universe consisting of a universal group of elements. It's just a matter of how warm, yet not too hot, wet but not too soggy of environment you are in before life as we know it springs from carbon elements.

The universe was an endless world of a fine mist like gas of elements.
Over time certain elements began to produce "weight" and gravity and motion where born.
Over time elements would become "attracted" to other elements and would form structures or more compound elements.
Over time the forces of gravity began spiraling everything into it's center.
In time everything that was, was sucked into itself creating more pressure than imaginable.
The massive explosion that created everything we have today will probably slow down and merge into a giant swirl, where one day this will happen again.

As far as Man's belief in a God. We have the technology today to find a planet with an atmosphere like ours, close enough to a star to have liquids, solids and gases, thus producing weather, etc.
And we could send pods containing simple plant life and algae.
We could then send primitive life forms, fish, worms, bugs, etc.
We could then put farm and game animals.
Finally we could genetically modify humans and put them there and teach them how to live and what to eat and what not to do, etc.
They would tell stories of the beginning when the "Gods" where among them, etc.
We would be God.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Spot on pal 1+1 is the same thing viewed from different perspectives. They way we quantifi and give value to numbers is drastically flawed!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Spot on pal 1+1 is the same thing viewed from different perspectives. They way we quantifi and give value to numbers is drastically flawed!

That's exactly what I tried to point with my remark... relativity...
"It depends on the observer", but thanks for making it obvious

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

My thoughts are often based on information I read over time. So yes, there is a good chance my thoughts are based on that article or one like it. Thank you for providing the source for those thoughts.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Man made God out of our arrogance and ignorance of the natural world. .... no one else!

as per the universe and our existence ... The argument of where did the universe come is mute .... "Why can't it just be?"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Why do you assume he was created?

But yet you christians claim that universe has to have been created by a God as it cannot have been around forever.
Isnt that a bit hypocritical?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So who is God?
And who is Gods Creator?

You wouldn't know the right answer if you saw it. THerefore, this is a pointless question.

"God" is gravity. Gravity dictates how energy expresses itself. Due to gravity, energy is able to take on the plethora of forms we see around us. Without gravity, nothing would exist. It's that simple.

According to laws of physics, energy can be neither created nor destroyed. That answers your other question: Source has always existed.

I don't give a flying rat's rotted hindquarters what the traditionalist fundamentalists on this forum have to say. That's my answer. Take it or leave it. You'll probably leave it, because you don't like the answer. That's okay, you don't have the necessary degrees and you'll probably pick and choose which answer you like best, because you feel you can live with it. Which means this comes down to who can tell the cutest story.

So agin, the question is pointless, because it's just a very pretty beginning to a lying contest. I'm not lying though, and that disqualifies me immediately. Whatever. I'm having a bad day, and the fact that this is the 15th time I've explained this only irritates me more. I'm seriously considering giving up, because there is only one truth to this whole thread:

No one gives a f*** about the truth. All they care about is a lie that's close enough to be plausible but far enough to be comfortable. If you've read my post this far, then kudos to you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So who is God?
And who is Gods Creator?

You wouldn't know the right answer if you saw it. THerefore, this is a pointless question.

"God" is gravity. Gravity dictates how energy expresses itself. Due to gravity, energy is able to take on the plethora of forms we see around us. Without gravity, nothing would exist. It's that simple.

According to laws of physics, energy can be neither created nor destroyed. That answers your other question: Source has always existed.

I don't give a flying rat's rotted hindquarters what the traditionalist fundamentalists on this forum have to say. That's my answer. Take it or leave it. You'll probably leave it, because you don't like the answer. That's okay, you don't have the necessary degrees and you'll probably pick and choose which answer you like best, because you feel you can live with it. Which means this comes down to who can tell the cutest story.

So agin, the question is pointless, because it's just a very pretty beginning to a lying contest. I'm not lying though, and that disqualifies me immediately. Whatever. I'm having a bad day, and the fact that this is the 15th time I've explained this only irritates me more. I'm seriously considering giving up, because there is only one truth to this whole thread:

No one gives a f*** about the truth. All they care about is a lie that's close enough to be plausible but far enough to be comfortable. If you've read my post this far, then kudos to you.

I think somebody needs a hug!

*gives a hug*

a99

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I don't need a hug. I need a 12 gauge and some morons to shoot at. I feel a strange urge to cleanse the gene pool of idiocy and callousness.

But my point stands. Nobody wants the truth, they just want a story that sounds good.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i do not assume anything - but it a pretty standard canard of christian creationists to claim variations of :

"everything must have a creator "

" something cannot come from nothing "

" life cannot arise from none livig matter "

etc etc etc

and create a psuedo " logical " argument which they claim " debunks evolution "

only to backpedal into the most convoluted special pleadsing when anyone asks :

" where did god come from "

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Mormons have this narrow minded belief that "their" God was created. That being he was once a created man just like you and me (sound familiar I AM movement?). Then when he (we, well men basically woman in LDS religion is a whole other ball of wax...) become Gods of their own planets. Then so on and so forth...but it never really explains anything as it is a redundant or recursive narrative with no real beginning. That and Jesus is the brother of Satan but these stories change often much like the stories of a certain Candidate for President...

en.wikipedia.org...

I saw narrow minded because they cannot comprehend null creation or infinity the concept is out of most peoples grasp so they limit God to a being created on planet Kolob... Of course this is the same line of thinking that makes God a he instead of she or an it! Keeps it simple for the flock.

en.wikipedia.org...

What makes you think God need to be created (other then by men)?
edit on 31-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

"everything must have a creator "

" something cannot come from nothing "

" life cannot arise from none livig matter "

Everything is its own creator.

Everything comes from itself.

Life arises from all matter, for all matter is alive.

Does that simplify things for you? Or is that too Zen?

Let's simplify: everything is its own creator because nothing is created, nor destroyed. So when something decays, it simply transforms into something else created from its own being. Wood turns into ash and smoke. It isn't gone, it's simply changed. And it is still it, just in a different form.

Similarly, everything that is comes from its previous form, a form that it has been and will be again, but is not now. And finally, life arises from all matter because for that decay to happen, there must be motion, and motion is energy, and energy is life. Therefore, all matter must be alive to some extent, even if it's only "asleep".

There, I'm quantified the Zen for you. You may go back to sleep now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

instead of typing pretentious " zen " twaddle you should have read , AND comprehended my post

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It was addressed to anyone who might have been like, "Yeah, what that guy said! Answer those questions, yeah! Bet you can't! Because God! Or....yeah!"

Thanks though.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nothing created God.
Everything that has been and will be came from Nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Humans naturally want to be oppressed. It is the reason we have political ideologies, economies, laws and religions. I am sure there is more, but this is sufficient to get my point across. People are willing to be the subjects of these oppressive systems, because without oppression, what is our goal? What would be forced upon us without these specific oppressive systems? What would keep us in line without it? As a result of oppression, humans get the sense to either rise up, or in some cases remain subjects.

This can be applied to religion and God. God may have been created by man as an oppressive figure just so we feel we have something to live for. God is oppressive because we made him so. He has laws, he has expectations, and us as humans are meant to live by them. This, in essence is oppressive, and therefore we enjoy it and abide by it.

This is only one answer to a complex argument.

Scientists still don't know what caused the Big Bang, so why would most rule out a type of God if they can't prove it? Just another question with countless answers.
edit on 31-10-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Humans naturally want to be oppressed. It is the reason we have political ideologies, economies, laws and religions.

No they naturally want someone to fight their battles for them. Slavery is freedom - when you are a slave, you are fed and clothed and motivated and defended by someone else, in exchange for you doing something they want done.

We are natural slaves.

Scientists still don't know what caused the Big Bang, so why would most rule out a type of God? Just another question with countless answers.

Too much preconception and dogma to the word 'god'. The anthropomorphic qualities have already ruined our understanding of it.
edit on 31-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
No they naturally want someone to fight their battles for them. Slavery is freedom - when you are a slave, you are fed and clothed and motivated and defended by someone else, in exchange for you doing something they want done.

We are natural slaves.

See further on in my post. I state that people will either want to rise up in oppressive cases, or remain the subjects thereof. Freedom is subjective. One may see slavery as freedom, others may not. Many slaves in the past have tried escaping, they obviously didn't enjoy being oppressed. Others just lived as slaves, therefore enjoying it.

Yes we are. Over time, religion became an oppressive tool used by churches against their followers. Humans are cunning and manipulative. We will do anything to gain an advantage over a situation. This is why we have elitists, in this case the Pope and co. Also, considering we like to be oppressed, or enjoy following something with strict guidelines, it can be said that we are oppression seeking machines.

Too much preconception and dogma to the word 'god'. The anthropomorphic qualities have already ruined our understanding of it.
edit on 31-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
According to the catholic religion... God was and always will be. That should clear up any questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The Catholic church is the last place I would go to with questions, unless my questions concerned a guaranteed method of making thousands of people pay me every week in the name of my beliefs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join