It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Gods creator?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

so your saying ascension is an indivduals journey and cults are the antithesis of ascension.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

so your saying ascension is an indivduals journey and cults are the antithesis of ascension.

Ascension is point of life over all, obtaining Christ Consciousness is needed to ascend to the next.

What you call a cult I call a brotherhood. Are not all brotherhoods cults in some way.

For ascension to be obtained by the masses, yes my people incorporate antithesis as a means for you to get there.
edit on 31-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Please check this out. I am tired and need sleep as many do. It should answer many questions.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

check what out?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

check what out?

Sorry I came across something on the page that may hint that abovetopsecret.com is a social experiment of Project camelot... You tell me. Read everything at the top of the page. aND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CONSPIRACY. Then read the dialogue between the hidden hand and ATS.

I have made a thread of my conspiracy here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the link I wanted you to read.home.comcast.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
from what i recall we were told God was always there, i didn't buy that as i got older, if there is truly a God he/she/it exists as everything and if there is no God than everything just exists, and everything only exists because its observed so in order for the universe to exist we/others must be created, since we were created we have observed only a small portion of the universe and our general consensus on whats unknown to us is placing it on a creator its a f ing merry go round.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

As the teachings of my fathers GOD does exist. And god is but one GOD of many gods. God comes from what my people call, "The One Infinite Intelligence", also known as PIE. lol no joke. All Gods spring from The One Infinite Intelligence, or Intelligent Consciousness.

What you do not know is that in time we all will become GOD like capable of "creating" our own reality. Shortly, very shortly, we will all be able to climb the first step and create matter by will.

We are all god for we are all one in the beginning and the end. We are all Alpha and we are all Omega, it is inbetween where individuality begins and individuality ends.In the beginning we are one consciousness and in the end we one consciousness. It is inbetween when we share one consciousness or tear ourselves away from the collective consciousness.

Are you with me so far.

But God springs from The One Infinite Intelligence to answer your question

That would be PI not PIE, PI= 3.14, PIE=DELICOUS TREAT
Ok but this is what I was saying that PI is the key to some electrical binary that created some AI As soon as AI was created it observed (GOD) asked the big quesion "What is the meaning of existance" and broke itself into parts and ordered the universe to answer the question, but it is unanswerable.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think many already mentioned it.

A religious would say "God always existed"

A person who favors the Big bang Theory would say "the energy need to start the process always existed".

I think one offer better idea than the other, but i guess ill leave it up to the individual to figure that out.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

That would be PI not PIE, PI= 3.14, PIE=DELICOUS TREAT Ok but this is what I was saying that PI is the key to some electrical binary that created some AI As soon as AI was created it observed (GOD) asked the big quesion "What is the meaning of existance" and broke itself into parts and ordered the universe to answer the question, but it is unanswerable.

I like your theory it stirs something in the back of my brain....could be an ancient genetic binary processor starting up again.
Yes a typo on PI....i must of been thinking of food at the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
God's creator was King James. He created the new English word "God" 402 years ago. 403 years ago all English speaking people called their deity something else.

King James was having money/control issues and wanted to get everyone to pray to 'Gad', the old Deity of Fortune. Worked out great for King James and all English speaking countries ever since.

Look up what English speaking people called their deity before King James.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

oops nm, Mazda Ahura was what the first civilization to be monotheistic called their God, but from there it has had many names.
edit on 31-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: fix the word

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So who is God?

[color=gold]To 1 personally GOD is/are the being(s) written in the great books the Tora-Bible-Quran. And from the Great book the bible which I learned from first in the GENESIS reads, the GOD(S) would be the/those mentioned to of interacted with early man genetically (possible ANNUNAKI) . So with the gathered data thus far to 1 it would be Father ANU or his 2 sons Lord ENKI or Lord ENLIL of the past. Or Lord JESUS CHRIST & ALLAH of today. Its been so much deception placed upon the minds here that its basically hard to interpret who clearly is GOD(S) and GOD(S) sends like -higher seraphs or ANGELS- but from the data I have been reading from the GOD(s) are related to those I mentioned above the ANNUNAKI.

And who is Gods Creator?

[color=gold] The CREATOR of US ALL

To add I think the word GOD comes from early man describing more advanced beings as best as they could so they were given name GOD(S) to symbolize to other man that they are of a higher advanced existence over man at that point in time. And over time those who came who were of higher advanced ability and perhaps from the (skies) were given the title globally within the human ancient collective.

I always wonder did they who came from the skies who are more advanced say humans call us god(s) or did humans start to call them that on their own???? -very important factor- Or did some others (who weren't the originals or ANNUNAKI of ancient times who man first began to encounter from the skies) come with egos and say look to us as your god(s) and manipulate early man as the was developing into worship mode of them for power over EA*RTH. So there are some important factors that may be at play here AthlonSavage when trying to determine who is GOD(s) of EA*RTH and who are the imposterfakers taking advantage of a herd that is not theirs.

Looking back into the past in relation to (GODS) data, you have Ancient Sumer data tying into Egyptian culture and then the Egyptian culture influencing Greek culture as Alexander began to reign in Mesopotamia and take over ancient Egypt influences. And then Greek culture influencing Etruscan culture as the Etruscans over took the Greeks and as the power then switched into Rome then being influenced by Etruscan culture the Roman influence carrying the data up to this point of time.

So as the power was passed from ancient to now the GODS were switched and adopted, some even added and subtracted making it hard to understand but know you see how we have Lord Jesus Christ or the SON of GOD influenced by or from Rome today who was born from a Jewish area Jerusalem (via emperor Constantine feeling the Lord Christ assisted him in winning a battle). Still ALL Come from the CREATOR OP..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 10/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

God is the terminal point. The alpha and omega. There is no further regression, that's the whole point. God is eternal. That's what eternity implies.

Mumbo Jumbo... All of it!

IRM

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

i dont know the answers...if i did i wouldnt of asked

All the cultures of all the world has hinted at it and in the coming months it will happen. Some call it the end, my people call it ascension. The end of one consciousness and then the beginning of another.

Do my esoteric responses annoy you?

I'm familiar with your 'people'...

IRM :shk:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

To make the answer simple, nobody created Him. He exists and always has existed, he is the Aleph and the Taw, or like the Greek text says the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the ending. Before modernization of Hebrew language it was called the Al and the Taw. Sounds very close to 'all' to me.

To put this into more perspective, think of it as he would be almighty if someone made him? So He is the ultimate being that exists that will ever exist and no one or no thing can override His power and authority.

You should read this verse carefully and think about its meaning.

And Alahym said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou sayunto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:13 KJV restored

Merely says in Hebrew ahaya asher ahaya, that "I am who I am, you cannot change me into what you want me to be, this is who I will be" Thats the simplist way I can explain it.

Heres some videos if you want more explanation.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Merely says in Hebrew ahaya asher ahaya, that "I am who I am, you cannot change me into what you want me to be, this is who I will be" Thats the simplist way I can explain it.

Aha! So God is just like me and Popeye.

You can't cite the Bible, a myopic view point of supremacy from a Hebrew stance, that was borrowed from Persian, Babylonian and Vedic mythologies and cultures, and declare this is the one and only definition of god.

edit on 31-10-2012 by windword because: fixing stuff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
nothing created god
god created nothing
witout both neither would exist.
and thats the nice way to say it
in my opinion the idea of a creator
other than the mind that is me
is monkey blabber and nothing more
edit on 31-10-2012 by pryed -eyed-one because: corrected myself

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would like to add that nothing can be created or destroyed but is always present just existing within different transitions of time and Dimensions on every level from the very big to the tiniest macro.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who is Gods creator?

Dog of course! LoL
edit on 31-10-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
God has always been.

I could use an analogy.

1+1=2

Why? Because it does. Always has always will do. Nothing made that equation work out like that one day by manipulation. It just is.

As God himself said "I Am".
edit on 30-10-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

Wrong, there are several situations where 1+1=2 is a wrong statement.You're curently using a device considering that statement wrong...
In boolean mathematics (so basically, electronics and computers), 1+1 = 1

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

I can think of three possibilities:

1. Humans created God in their image.
2. God was created by another supernatural being (this becomes a circular argument).
3. God is transcendental and exists outside of this temporal and spatial range.

Any others? I'm leaning towards number one.

4) God is a super-evoluted human being from the future that timetraveled to human's origin, so humans would basically be a "granpa paradox"
btw, I'd say 1)

Excellent thread anyway... that's quite rare when it's god related.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join