It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the mole people... were they trapped when they boarded up the subway?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The water is red. Did they start killing homeless and those underground taking shelter? Why is the water red? If they did this, would anyone even notice?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

On another thread here on ATS regarding Sandy, I believe that photo with the cars and red in the water was proven to be photoshopped. I will try and find it and link it!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My cousin works for a social service group in ny and your post got me to thinking so I asked her about it. She said that there was a sweep down there warning people to take shelter above ground. I'm sure that there are some people who didn't leave but she assured me that most got out.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Actually if I remember correctly not long after the mole people documentary aired, the MTA and police conducted sweeps of all the tunnels and evicted all of them. After that they welded many of the entrances shut so none of them could use them anymore. Not to mention the security sweeps following 9-11. So it is extremely unlikely that any of these people were down there during hurricane sandy....now you can sleep well tonight.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
When i first read this thread I thought of something completely different when you referred to the homeless as the mole people. The first thing that came to mind was the clip in an episodes of the simpsons when homer descends into the depths of the earth and encounters mole man and his fortress of the mole. He exclaims to homer "You will never escape from the fortress of the mole" It took me awhile to make the connection to homeless and not literal mole like creature men.

Any way I think there is a strong possibility that homeless people have been trapped and died. The thought of it breaks my heart. I am saddened also to a degree to think of all the rats that have drowned. Even though I am frightened of rats they are still one of god's creatures and are innocent by nature.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Sewage. #. Piss. Runoff. Thats not blood. Do you have any idea how much blood would be needed to make it that color. Its probably more brown than red. It would also reflect the color of the surroundings that its sitting in. Common sence here please.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Shadwgirl & AutOmatic,
Thank you for addressing exactly what I was wondering! I hope the sweeps were successful so we have as few casualties of these 'mole people' as possible!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

possibly ATF - automatic transmidssion fluid - many brands are a crimson colour - as its a light hydraulic oil - it will form a very thin film on still water

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Shadwgirl & AutOmatic,
Thank you for addressing exactly what I was wondering! I hope the sweeps were successful so we have as few casualties of these 'mole people' as possible!

thanks heaps...i also wondered.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

Common sence here please.

Common sense, you mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What's even stranger are the waterlines and the angles of it in the pic. It seems faked to me too.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

transmission fluid

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I doubt they made it out. Some of those areas have been abandoned for more than 50 years and rarely ever see a repair crew and some of those tunnels go even deeper than the modern tunnels do. Doubtful many homeless dead will be found if any at all since theyre under sea level.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by baddmove

Oh wow, how did I not know about them. That is intricate. They have their own little society.

The Mole People are so well known in New York in the 90's that they were immortalized in the popular 1998 Deus Ex video game. In the game, the Mole People lived in the subway tunnels and had quite a nice society built up.

Rated one of the best conspiracy based video games of all time by everyone everywhere, if you never played this, you'll be in for a great time.

I don't get much news here.. have they been able to pump all the water out yet? If not, they may find many dead bodies.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I read the rest of the replies and found out there was a documentary about the Mole People. I went to look it up and found this clip. Shocking how well hidden this man is. I know they made sweeps but I cannot help but think where there is a will, there is a way. If they wanted to live in the tunnels, they would find ways to get back in. This guy for instance has water, a refrigerator, lights and heat - no rent. I can't help but think there were still more like him down there. He doesn't seem like he would willingly give up that cool hide-y hole.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Only on ATS... yeah... thanks to the OP I LOL'd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join