It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my question is can we also blame the Politicans the President and the Political Leaders for th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello my question is can we also blame the Politicans the President and the Political Leaders for the New World Order since the Politicans are Puppets of the New World Order not the Banking Elites themselves ? What does Religion say about this subject people have free will and choices right ? I did post a thread about the Nuremberg Trials and following Orders I just wanted to know if following the Elites's orders make the Politicans not guilty of anthing wrong thank you ?

Puppet

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Non-puppetry related usages of the word

The word puppet can mean a political leader installed, supported and controlled by more powerful forces, without legitimacy in the country itself. In modern times, this usually implies no democratic mandate from the country's electorate; in earlier times, it could have meant a monarch imposed from outside, who was not a member of a country's established ruling dynasty, and/or unrecognised by its nobility. "Puppet government", "puppet regime" and "puppet state" are derogatory terms for a government which is in charge of a region or country, but only through being installed, supported and controlled by a more powerful outside government (see Quisling).

In a more general sense, a puppet is any person who is controlled by another by reasons of (for instance) undue influence, intellectual deficiency, or lack of character or charisma. Science fiction writer Robert A. Heinlein's novel The Puppet Masters depicts alien parasites who attach themselves to human beings and control their actions.

en.wikipedia.org...

join