It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Mystic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am a Modern Day Mystic how can I help you.......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda

You can help me personally by learning the intricacies of a proper sentence.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Choose your topic, write a bit about it, and we'll take it from there?

Philosophy and Metaphysics: This new forum is for the discussion of a wide range of non-religous topics: Consciousness, Mind, Epistemology, Psychology, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Self-Empowerment, Knowledge and also fringe subjects such as Mind-Control and Psychotronic Manipulation.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

By not starting one line threads?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Brother you are sad and your heart is an open wound. August 23rd at 4:37 PM local time caused you great pain. You're chakras are not open. And this in turn is causing you to be angry.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Power feels good running through your veins but alas it is never ongoing so you crave more of something you can never master. Anger is abound in your energetic field, worsening on September 27th 2010.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redreemer
Choose your topic, write a bit about it, and we'll take it from there?

Philosophy and Metaphysics: This new forum is for the discussion of a wide range of non-religous topics: Consciousness, Mind, Epistemology, Psychology, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Self-Empowerment, Knowledge and also fringe subjects such as Mind-Control and Psychotronic Manipulation.

Brother my topic is you and anyone else who needs help. You are a strange character that harbors many secretes from your mate. Why not be honest and direct with them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

how old are my feet?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agave

Small smart and savvy you are but your mouth certainly runs ahead of your feet. Painin your righ arm fuels your irritating attitude.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

so is this static or changing as things go?

link   

Brother you are sad and your heart is an open wound. August 23rd at 4:37 PM local time caused you great pain. You're chakras are not open. And this in turn is causing you to be angry.

I am never angry. My post was merely in jest. Surely you harbor no ill will towards humour?

The phrase 'heart is an open wound' is a cliché and I have no clue what it means, for it has lost all meaning to me after the one millionth time I've heard it. I am not sad, nor have I been sad, for a long time. If my words appear sad or negative to you, it's because I want them to appear that way.

If by 'chakras' you mean various organs and glands throughout my body...well they're working just fine thank you.

The date or time means absolutely nothing to me and I pride myself on my memory.

If this is a way to test whether you can see into someone's psych through the text you are reading on a screen, you may have failed in this instance.

link   

How can I get Mystical powers like yours?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

I am never angry. My post was merely in jest. Surely you harbor no ill will towards humour?

The phrase 'heart is an open wound' is a cliché and I have no clue what it means, for it has lost all meaning to me after the one millionth time I've heard it. I am not sad, nor have I been sad, for a long time. If my words appear sad or negative to you, it's because I want them to appear that way.

If by 'chakras' you mean various organs and glands throughout my body...well they're working just fine thank you.

The date or time means absolutely nothing to me and I pride myself on my memory.

If this is a way to test whether you can see into someone's psych through the text you are reading on a screen, you may have failed in this instance.

Get laid lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Power feels good running through your veins but alas it is never ongoing so you crave more of something you can never master. Anger is abound in your energetic field, worsening on September 27th 2010.

Typical horoscope. You can only predict the past.

I have no clue what i was doing on 9-27-2010. But ok. I was really, really pissed off.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thank you for being of service. I can't remember my dog's middle name, please help.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is actually a myriad of crap happening in my life right now. Care to test your mystic powers and chime in?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Get laid lol

Yup, definitely a "mystic". I'm sold.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

What is the connection between the 11:11 Wake-up Call, numerology, geometry and harmonics ?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

What is my sons first name?

top topics

join