It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Describes Fallen Angels He Was Shown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
For those of you who are not familiar with the peculiar accounts of UFO abductees who describe seeing beautiful and handsome men or women on these spacecraft experiences suddenly shapeshift into an ugly deformed entity, consider the following account by this man who describes what he says the Lord showed him abut who is piloting the UFOs.

You know, these entities may have the ability to shapeshift into attractive figures for a short period of time but they can't do it for long.

You want to see a composite of what he was shown, wait until he shows you what this thing looked similar to and yet what he shows you, if i recall, he recalls is pretty compared to what he actually seen.

edit on 30-10-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

HAHAHAHAHA I hope you are not serious with this thread. I mean seriously how hard is it to go and film a street crazy rambling god knows what? This is utterly ridiculous hahaha

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Before I clicked the video, I would have thought it was just a homeless man, but see I chose not to judge by appearances and actually watch the video and listen.

Besides, the topic is the star of the video not the humble man relaying it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting story. However, just because a being might look strange or terrifying to US, that doesn't necessarily mean it is 'Evil'. I could see an advanced race conceiling its appearance to enable it to mingle with humans for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Skip to 5:20 if you want to see this guy's rendition of what he kind-of-saw.

Personally, I don't find this person crazy, but I don't think he's being very analytical about what happened.

new topics

top topics

join