It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just recently I mustard up enough courage to finally join this forum. I've been reading articles and post here for a very long time but I finally caved in realized the importance to joining your great community. I hope I can bring great contributions and make great friends.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by minestrone

Welcome to the ATS Family...about time you finally joined....we've missed you...

Des

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by minestrone

Welcome to ATS.
I'm sure you'll have hours of fun here,or your money back-guaranteed.
See you around.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

top topics

join