It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot does exist, claim scientists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Also, if someone comes across a firepit in the woods..... They think campers, not bigfoot. Their fires, if they even make them would probably be similar to the fires we make.....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Of course. If they are so genetically close to humans, then their evidence is probably indistinguishable, including shelters, fires, foraging, etc. Even scat and hair. You don't see people in parks bringing that sort of evidence to authorities, because everyone could be just tracking campers across trails. That's what you'd have to be looking for, and you'll look like a kook bringing that to authorities. You also don't want to appear to be stalking actual campers.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

"Mr. Park ranger, there is some weirdo stalking me!"
"Wait, no, it's not what it looks like! I thought it was bigfoot!"
"Erm, what?"

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He might exist. I've seen the tooth fairy.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

The tooth fairy huh, at least you believe in something.
ps: you do know the tooth fairy is your parents, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Outside of protecting Bigfoot, which I cannot see the government doing, what reason would the government have in keeping them a secret?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
IM TIRED OF THESE CLAIMS!!

I want one captured before I give anyone a Flag about this.

Does this mean you do not believe Black Holes are real?
There is much less eveidence for them than Bigfoot.
At least people have seen a Bigfoot.
Infact we have all seen a Bigfoot.
Her name is Patty.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but you were 5 years old.
Your dad probably shot someone stealing his stuff.
It wasn't bigfoot.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no way that you know can know it wasn't a Bigfoot.

I see it as unlikely, but possible. Once again, why would the government care about keeping Bigfoot secret?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Lots of people will tell you they could be living in tunnel systems that they themselves have burrowed out.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Once again, you have seen one. The film is real.
Infact, maybe you have seen two. Lloyd Pye says there is no way the Ice Man could have been faked because there was too much detail in the skin and hair and blood.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by ninjas4321

Once again, you have seen one. The film is real.
Infact, maybe you have seen two. Lloyd Pye says there is no way the Ice Man could have been faked because there was too much detail in the skin and hair and blood.

especaily duplicating the Hair as the Hair was standing up on end !! in Water

also that gooy substance like Pus from its Wound s that was rising up to the surface like winding threads
in water before it was frozen

Now whould would think of something like that in great detail ...

as Lloyd Pye Explains...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

To prevent their extinction.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
***snip***
The BFRO investigator that I'm in daily contact with knows where many are bedding down at, and their hunting/water paths, in multiple states. Within their informed circle, the creature is very well documented already. He knows all of their habits, likes, noises, appearances etc.

This guy set up and ran 5 chemistry labs in Brazil, has CSI training, hunted with Native Americans from both continents, several publications, is a professional tracker and has been hunting since he was 8. He could spot rabbit poop in a pile of Cocoa Puffs from 30 feet at dusk. He's no fool, and I never cared about Bigfoot before that incident on the 13th.

And still we have no credible evidence.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Then I would suggest you get off your duff an get your own if you are unsatisfied with the quality of other's evidence.

Jiggy has things correct in that plenty of people have good photo's and reasonable evidence and are NOT going to provide it for their own reasons. These reasons are varied, but mostly it's because SILENCE is the only way to protect the hairy people.

The can of worms opened up by documenting them as a species greatly outweigh's the personal satisfaction of ''sticking it'' to the rest of the Bigfoot Community.Whether they are one type of relic hominim or another pales beside the fact amature psudo-researchers are hunting another type of human.

The karma behind that ought to be stunning.

There are many downsides to proving them out, since the govt would have to admit they CAN'T control them. There are many reports of them on military bases...hmmm....DHS has some explaining to do then don't they?
The smartest thing the govt can do is underfund a couple of their own people to study the BF , tie it up indefinately and BANN everyone elses butt's out of the woods before things go too much further.

Of course since when has the US Govt ever done anything intelligent?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Then I would suggest you get off your duff an get your own if you are unsatisfied with the quality of other's evidence.

Jiggy has things correct in that plenty of people have good photo's and reasonable evidence and are NOT going to provide it for their own reasons. These reasons are varied, but mostly it's because SILENCE is the only way to protect the hairy people.

The can of worms opened up by documenting them as a species greatly outweigh's the personal satisfaction of ''sticking it'' to the rest of the Bigfoot Community.Whether they are one type of relic hominim or another pales beside the fact amature psudo-researchers are hunting another type of human.

The karma behind that ought to be stunning.

There are many downsides to proving them out, since the govt would have to admit they CAN'T control them. There are many reports of them on military bases...hmmm....DHS has some explaining to do then don't they?
The smartest thing the govt can do is underfund a couple of their own people to study the BF , tie it up indefinately and BANN everyone elses butt's out of the woods before things go too much further.

Of course since when has the US Govt ever done anything intelligent?

So by this evidence / logic the best thing to do is

1) they exist
Ridicule anyone claiming they see them. Work around the clock to work the scepticism into all claims about BF (BigFeet ?). This to protect them from harrassment and hunting.

2) they don't exist
Work hard to make people realize that fuzzy photos aren't really evidence. Maybe even point out that "a thousand eye witness reports" are not enough proof. They have no reason to lie it is claimed. But they do - and do.

Either way - the best action is to burry any and all threads about BigFeet.
edit on 5-11-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe that there has to be other life forms out there whether that be aliens or Bigfoot. Although, I am of the believe Bigfoot has probably been around for hundreds of years. The best thing to really confirm if it does or doesn't exist would be a photograph or a video clip but as we all know coming by anything on the Internet which is involving this sort of thing has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
IM TIRED OF THESE CLAIMS!!

I want one captured before I give anyone a Flag about this.

Does this mean you do not believe Black Holes are real?
There is much less eveidence for them than Bigfoot.
At least people have seen a Bigfoot.
Infact we have all seen a Bigfoot.
Her name is Patty.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks. I found this interesting and compelling. They made good use of science for their conclusions. Too bad they can't be peer reviewed with physical evidence of the creature to go with it. I believe there is some kind of creature out there and are in fact found in many countries. Physical evidence will come in time.

And then there's this debunking the Patterson film which also does a good job. www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join