It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot does exist, claim scientists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Bigfoot is the remnants of Neanderthal Man and Cro-Magnum Man.
They are the Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Abominable
and the Skunk Ape
Respectively
edit on 30-10-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

What would you say about the bigfoot and the possibility of them inhabiting caves?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Learner
reply to post by TheLegend

What would you say about the bigfoot and the possibility of them inhabiting caves?

i dont know about anywhere else but in florida they live in alligator caves under the banks of ponds and swamps and in river banks and you cant find them unless the water level drops a lot or maybe gators live in abandoned bigfoot caves who knows
edit on 30-10-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

There is more than one kind of Sasquatch out there, I have had encounters with two different kinds of them. One spoke English! Although his grasp of our language wasn't much more than a two year old. He was huge, and as harmless as a teddy bear. The other one scared the be dickens out of me and my brother and he was trying to get us to leave. His roar sounded like a mix between a lion and a Gorilla. The first was in Oregon, the second was in Ketchikan AK.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli

There is more than one kind of Sasquatch out there, I have had encounters with two different kinds of them. One spoke English! Although his grasp of our language wasn't much more than a two year old. He was huge, and as harmless as a teddy bear. The other one scared the be dickens out of me and my brother and he was trying to get us to leave. His roar sounded like a mix between a lion and a Gorilla. The first was in Oregon, the second was in Ketchikan AK.

thats awsome to have had contact with 2 different ones i thought i had a once in a lifetime opportunity with just one but i have no idea of its nature it was dead by the time i saw it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Osiris1953

The site seems rather legit, but not being familiar with them it's hard to say.

www.salon.com...

WorldNetDaily (WND) says it opposes racism in any form. That’s why the online publication has added a series of articles on “black mob violence” to its usual fare of antigovernment conspiracy theories, gay-bashing, anti-Muslim propaganda, and End Times prophecy.

Just the same, I still hope the bigfoot story is true.

Salon just doesn't like getting called on the carpet for being just to the right of Chairman Mao.. Here's an example of WND's "racism": Why liberals foster a black 'thug culture.'

Please note the photo of the author.

So I would not discount the story just because some other site doesn't like what WND has to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nice thanks!
Always believed in the possibility of an indigenous hominid, mysteriously and mythically revealing itself, and perhaps our past, in tiny glimpses through the wood ~

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My theory on bigfoot, is that that they are Neanderthals. Just with a lot of hair, it kind of makes sense in a way, not ALL the Neanderthals could have been wiped, and the remaining ones hid from humanity, doing their own thing, not having a huge population. Thats my best idea. I'm sure they exist though, just so many reports of it, hard to think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I really do not understand why it would be so earth shattering for some people to find out that Bigfoot exists. I mean, really. It's not it's aliens or ghosts or something. We are talking about something that would be nothing more than an undiscovered primate.

But people act like you're talking about walruses with buzzsaws for teeth or something.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
I just wonder how many are left

They are running out of places to hide

It is reported that we still don't know about 90% of the species on this planet. Apparently there are still a lot of places to hide.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

LP527.Copy written october 31st 3012.

Bigfoot is nothing but the prehistoric man that the reptilian race of aliens took inside the caves and earth with them during galaxy wars 2, when they set fire to the whole world.

Hopefully in time astrologist will find some of theses magnificent cities that held and could hold over a hundred thousand people easy.

Bigfoot is nothing but evolved cave men that have lived in the caves of this world every since they was suppose to be extinct.

LP527 copy written October 31st 3012.

Disclosure 100%.
If you ever here an abduction story, and the person says that, the alien had a big hairy human about 7feet tall or better standing next to the alien. that’s one to believe, because they have come together to a point in which they are family.

You cant imagine what 4 to 8 million years of digging can get you.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

how many do you think inhabit the Island?
Do you think its a colony or couples.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

wtf?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

You probably saw a friend of that guy near Kalispell a while back who donned a suit to scare motorists by thinking they'd seen a Sasquatch. He was prancing around on the highway, but blended in so well with the surroundings that he was quickly turned to roadkill. Or maybe that was the guy? Do you live in NW Montana? They're all nuts in that neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus
reply to post by leo123

You probably saw a friend of that guy near Kalispell a while back who donned a suit to scare motorists by thinking they'd seen a Sasquatch. He was prancing around on the highway, but blended in so well with the surroundings that he was quickly turned to roadkill. Or maybe that was the guy? Do you live in NW Montana? They're all nuts in that neck of the woods.

I've often wondered how long it will be before some trigger happy, glory seeker puts a bullet through a hoaxer in the belief that they have "bagged a big foot".

Personally, I'd be pretty worried about suddenly finding a small, lead pill between my eyes if I were wandering around the forests in a monkey suit...
edit on 31/10/12 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/10/12 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

So was galaxy wars 2 a hundred thousand years ago? en.wikipedia.org...

Gigantopithecus (from the Ancient Greek γίγας gigas "giant", and πίθηκος pithekos "ape") is an extinct genus of ape that existed from roughly nine million years to as recently as one hundred thousand years ago,[

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

I don't think so. We have skulls of Neanderthal Man. With the facial reconstructive techniques that we have today, we have a good idea what Neanderthal looked like. Nobody that I am aware of has claimed to see a Bigfoot creature and then gone on to describe a Neanderthal.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

Are you serious!?, did you take any photo's?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

my opinion - UTTER TWADDLE

i cannot " proove the negative " and claim that an unknown hominid does not exist

but disceting this tail :

the "laboratory of molecular genealogical classification" sure sounds impressive - but the term only occurs in 9 google searches - all coming directly back to this tail

i refuse to accept unevidenced claims if basic " facts " in the tail can be falsified in seconds

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
... here i have for U guys one interesting sorry about SNOW WOMAN "Zana"...

The storry of Zana
In the Footsteps of Russian Snowman
The Zana Affair

enjoy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join