It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(A)nother (T)hread (S)acked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sometimes when you post a new exciting thread on here it's like the lottery.

It's hard to know what the outcome will be. Winner or Loser ?

All you can be is you.

If that doesn't fit the immediate paradigm, don't worry about it, move on.

There is a world of possibilities out there.

Do not confine yourself to one reality.

Peace, Love and Light to all my brothers and sisters.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Sometimes when you post a new exciting thread on here it's like the lottery.
Winner or Loser ?

Thats the problem...too many trolls trying to win the lottery by posting dumb crap hoping people will jump on the idiotic bandwagon while hoping for stars and flags.
The point of ats isn't stars and flags,they serve their purpose but too many people take advantage of that by being trolls and spamming the boards with idiocy.
Most times they are losers,its not exciting and most times they are trolling for flags and stars.

Ever wonder why the I am an alien threads get alot of flags??
The membership here are complete morons most times and flag the most dumbest crap....hence the boards and the people using them for attention or amusement.
This isn't facebook or youtube people....Take the boards seriously and your membership or I can't take you seriously.

edit on 30-10-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The boards have an ebb and flow as well. Top topic today...trash pile tomorrow. You just never know the mood of the masses that day or what'll get em fired up.
My only beef, is multiple threads, same topic. I don't care if it's new info, old info, or you can add another link in the chain and connect it to a different forum. An apple is an apple. / rant off

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You just never know the mood of the masses that day

Thats my issue...people capitalizing off of it and banking on it and trying to get stars and flags based on what others posted before you,knowing it was a "hit" and got alot of stars and flags and capitalizing off the hype.
Yet the people posting this stuff call others sheep when convenient??

Ever wonder why the I am an alien threads get alot of flags??
The membership here are complete morons most times and flag the most dumbest crap....hence the boards and the people using them for attention or amusement.
This isn't facebook or youtube people....Take the boards seriously and your membership seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Clearly I was not explicit enough with the wording in this thread, maybe being a bit scaredy pants !

I was referring to mods pulling threads prematurely or without a reasonable explanation.

I used the term 'lottery' because there was a great thread today about winning the lottery and it got wacked.

I also had, what I thought to be, a pretty cool thread going the other day which was in no way offensive or in breach of the sites T and C and it got wacked too.

Ohh well - it's probably time to move on anyway.

Peace

* Ned

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh, I'm sure you were clear.
It's called redirection.
If you had threads trashed, I'm sure there was a valid reason.
I'd prefer to debate what's on the boards..not what's not.

new topics

top topics

join