The eye of the storm

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No matter what is happening outside of us we can find peace within. Our mind is the eye of the storm. One way to not feel. Dissapoinnted is to learn to release. If fear comes , release it. By releasing emotions we stay in a place of calmness the peace within the outer surroundings of whatever may be going on.

Peace to everyone. Do not dwell on misfortune or disappointment and do not boast on your success.

Here are some affirmations for any suffering or just for more ease and peace.

I let go of all disappointments. I am not my success or misfortunes I am the awareness of it all. Without holding on to anything there is ease freedom and peace. Everything is ok. Life is always changing annd things are always coming and going so by letting go you can never be disappointed . Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
beautiful message. I will try visualizing this next time im mega stressed at work!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Anything that can be owned can crumble away anyone can leave your life. It is best to release. I don't mean giving or your stuff away but to mentally release while letting life live as it will do anyway.

I think people misunderstand living simply or asceticism. It is more about the mentality than physical action because if you make it about giving stuff "away" then even that can become a mental attachment - where you make it some sort of mission.

new topics

join