It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craft on webcam RIGHT NOW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysticblade

Yep. Same here. Looks like a loop??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I see two, one passed by the top left light, it turned left, disappeared, both in the day and night shot, exact same driving pattern, it goes by the light, then starts turning left, suddenly disappears, as the car completely turned left or was hidden by trees.

Then as i was watching the night web cam, i see another car passing by, i could see two headlights, it passed by from right to left, next to the lower light and the houses at that level, which is street level by the way, the second lower light is at street level, as clearly seen in the day footage.

I didn't see any more lights on those videos, or the web cam, both clearly show cars passing by, if there are other lights that could not be identified as cars, those should be on the top center or top right corner, not on the places where the lights are, is clear that those lights are street lamps, if we can see some footage of lights at the top right corner or top center, then we may be looking at something strange.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
its just a continuous loop here...15:25:14

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

what is the supposed to be? i dont see any type of craft. maybe i'm blind
sorry

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fr3bzY
its just a continuous loop here...15:25:14

Watch the clouds, they are moving

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticblade
Sorry, but I just can't see that we are looking at a live feed. The time in Norway right now is 22.30, and the camera clock is stuck on something completely different.
Also, camera 3 appears to be a 'lighter' vision of camera 1, with nothing unusual in the slightest.

I am pretty sure it is just the clock that is bugged. The stream itself looks live to me and if it was a loop from 15:26 then it would not be dark outside.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

Yeah, they are definitely moving. So for sure just the clock that is bugged.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadalex
reply to post by d00d557

what is the supposed to be? i dont see any type of craft. maybe i'm blind
sorry

This is a live stream.. If he saw something then it is probably long gone now.

He should have been smart enough to take a snapshot..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm looking at the cam now where this alleged craft was supposed to be seen in, it's daylight out, and just as I suspected, the area where the craft was supposedly was seen, is on the ground.
If the quality was a little better or I knew the EXACT location the camera was pointing, I could go to google maps and would most likely see a road.
In my opinion, the moving light was a car on the ground.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You guys should take screenshots... I'm looking at a calm, snow-covered mountain with a forest and some houses in the woods right now. It is daytime, and there are no lights.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ended up watching the stream for a bit last night and eventually saw the really bright light that moved as well.
What you saw was camera being blinded by headlights of a car, as soon after the light passed in left corner of screen you saw a car driving by. Then after a while another one showed up and took the same exact course, so i highly doubt you saw a UFO.

It looked nearly as bright/big as the moon, so i am pretty confident this is what you saw.

This is not the hessdalen phenomena, but instead something some people misidentify as a UFO.
edit on 31-10-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I'm looking at the cam now where this alleged craft was supposed to be seen in, it's daylight out, and just as I suspected, the area where the craft was supposedly was seen, is on the ground.
If the quality was a little better or I knew the EXACT location the camera was pointing, I could go to google maps and would most likely see a road.
In my opinion, the moving light was a car on the ground.

Yeah, that is exactly what it was. Nothing but a car driving towards the camera so that it is blinded by the lights.
edit on 31-10-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
reply to post by abeverage

Yes. I have seen it repeatedly now about three times. It comes back across from the bottom left of the screen and ambles about for a few seconds then either dissapears or moves back out of frame. I usually use snipshot or some old thing for a screencapture but im at the library so. I'll try to do it the regular way next time I see it pass by.

Did you get a screen capture?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Just look at the cam? car o no car, but.. car. once you have seen for yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join