It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craft on webcam RIGHT NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I see that my friend. However that is on the ground. These other lights are not cars.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Obviously. But lights that are clearly distinguished from the road and street lights that blink in and out of the frame as well as glow brightly as the sun after only being the size of a penny on the screen are not just lights. Watch this phenomena for at least twenty minutes and you will see what I mean rather than a quick once over.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

On my iPad the time on the camera is stuck at 15:26:14, is it the same for you guys ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysticblade

Yes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There are no points of reference, other than what are supposedly street lights. However, we have no way of knowing whether they are streetlights, or whether this was taken outside at all. I can't call it a hoax, mis-identification, or a UFO. There isn't any information to go on.....Just darkness and blinking. It literally could be anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think its important to realise that unless we are to observe, over a period of several days at least, the feed from this webcam, we will be unable to assume that we have even the merest hint of a decent understanding of what we are seeing.

The primary reason that these cams were installed in the first place, is so that those who study the phenomenon need not miss anything of note. I would imagine that to be effective as a tool for serious investigation, there must be very few periods where this webcam feed goes unobserved by the people who actually study this as part of the project.

In all honesty, I am very interested in this phenomenon, the lights themselves that is. Discounting obvious cases of mistaken identity, there are more interesting , and unidentified lights in the sky there, than in any other location in the entire world. And these lights are almost certainly NOT alien craft, but some hitherto unknown natural phenomenon, something inherant in the location, that is specific to it. Wether they are an energetic reaction caused by something interesting in the ground, interacting with the electrical charges that operate in the atmosphere, or wether there is some other explanation, is yet to be clarified, but they are surely the most tangible and interesting phenomena that I have ever had the pleasure of reading up on.

Bearing in mind the enormous volume of data on this site alone, the fact that above all others, this is the most interesting thing I have ever read up on, says a great deal about the matter if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thank you for your stance. Very interested but at the same time very reserved. Keep watching I have seen this other craft blink in and out many times I keep missing it by just a minute every time but I caught it this last one. These guys seem to want to hang around for a good minute.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Obviously. But lights that are clearly distinguished from the road and street lights that blink in and out of the frame as well as glow brightly as the sun after only being the size of a penny on the screen are not just lights. Watch this phenomena for at least twenty minutes and you will see what I mean rather than a quick once over.

lol obviously? Then dont call the thread "Craft on webcam RIGHT NOW"

Cant take this thread seriously with a title / claim like that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticblade
reply to post by dayve

On my iPad the time on the camera is stuck at 15:26:14, is it the same for you guys ?

Yea it is ... stupid thing guess its back to cam 2

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

For some reason it doesn't effect the feed though. Still getting live time streaming.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but I just can't see that we are looking at a live feed. The time in Norway right now is 22.30, and the camera clock is stuck on something completely different.
Also, camera 3 appears to be a 'lighter' vision of camera 1, with nothing unusual in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'd say that the streetlights at the front are in fact house lights and the object in question is a light on the hill .

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree. Now i'm left wondering what that big ball of light was.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

A car on the road as the moving lights on the vid I posted are

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Highly recommend these links. Very informative on hessdalen and it's UFO activity.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
reply to post by dayve

For some reason it doesn't effect the feed though. Still getting live time streaming.

Yup I thought I saw a light at the top, a star or plane or somethin. These cams are pretty boring tho, hard to watch for more than a min.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

What in the hell. I keep checking back every now and then and catch a glimpse of this craft. It's #ing huge! Incredibly bright too.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Look like it doesn't matter that we've already seen what the lights are, it will be a "craft" no matter what.

On daylight video, we see two lights in exact same positions, but looked at from the left and higher ground, then a car passes by on the far left, close to the higher light.

On the night cam, we see two lights in exact same positions, but looked at from the right and from lower ground, then a car pases by on the far left, close to the higher light.

That's that.

A car passed by, lights were shining on the web cam, therefore, big light, car turns left, light disappears, as expected, in both day and light cams, exactly same behavior, anything else we need to think about?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I'm not convinced. I still see this light that just appeared next to the fixed one. I keep seeing these lights that aren't in the configuration you point out.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Not to mention the one I saw was about ten times the size of that small fixed one. Just too bright and large to seem like headlights turning. Exhibiting a high amount of strangeness not uniform every single time as if it were cars passing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join