It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craft on webcam RIGHT NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

www.hessdalen.org...
I believe this is the road. due to the two street lights as well as street. however this was taken in 2011 and it seems the webcam has been positioned slightly to the right and a little closer now.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by d00d557

I starred that comment purely because the star button was nearer than the refresh button.

I starred that post caus its funny

OP
Shame its not doing much .. well anything really , which makes me think its a light , maybe flickering because there's something between it and the webcam ... maybe .

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yep this is an aircraft due to its tall tale fade in fade out and heres his buddy now...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow. Did anyone just see that? Huge ball of light.

link   
lol its a car

link   
Looking at that cam with te street lights in it doesn't really tell me anything, there are no points of reference, that could be a ground vehicle way off in the distance and could be turning or something which gives it the appearance of hovering and flying off
Sorry, without a point of reference in that cam, I have to say not a UFO

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
And this couldn't possibly be a balloon with LED blinkers attached why? Or a zillion known "Human" devices made to look anomalous WHY?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

You people suck did you really not just see that craft re enter from the bottom left of the frame? it looked absolutely huge although that could be a visual distortion caused by the energy it's generating.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Yes, I was watching the stream, and the second pulating light appeared and then grew a lot larger and then moved off screen to the left. Hard to say what it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

We suck because we don't scream OMG A UFO at every light in the camera?
Sorry, but I like to DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i did see the car driving below the screen passing by

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

that was right after it moved off screen. im in the library and couldnt help but say wow loudly hah. astonishment really.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
www.hessdalen.org...
Here is the second cam. I can make out two orbs higher up in the atmosphere. Cannot tell if these cameras are looking in the same area from different angles but it would make sense as I can make out two orbs from the darker cam1.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
pulsating light could be a street lamp seen thrue the tree line...

did some one see it change position

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

You people suck did you really not just see that craft re enter from the bottom left of the frame? it looked absolutely huge although that could be a visual distortion caused by the energy it's generating.

I asked you a relevant question but this constitutes suckage? You could have gotten a screen capture otherwise I have a hard time believing you. Sorry if that sucks in your opinion would you rather I had been less polite and called you a liar? I have no doubt that you could have seen something just asking if it were possible to be anything else instead of being something ordinary. Did it display abnormal movement and like you say it was huge.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cam 3 is more interesting ... www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
His friend is back.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Lights do not automatically = a craft

Try and be as little more objective and dont jump to wild conclusions.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
its a road
i saw a car come back and a few seconds later show up more up the road up there .

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yes. I have seen it repeatedly now about three times. It comes back across from the bottom left of the screen and ambles about for a few seconds then either dissapears or moves back out of frame. I usually use snipshot or some old thing for a screencapture but im at the library so. I'll try to do it the regular way next time I see it pass by.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join