It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craft on webcam RIGHT NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.hessdalen.org...
was just checking the webcams for hessdalen and low and behold what do you see. lights blinking on and off the webcam screen and moving. let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I see blinking lights, but where is the cam pointed and what's this about?
Okay I think this is debunked, the static 2 lower lights in the frame are street lights, car just drove past them, the other lights, who knows, possibly street lights on a higher level of ground?
edit on 10/30/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
currently only two lights are now visible. one flashed away but there is still one pulsating. the one that slowly creeped away grew in luminosity and looked quite bright.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

this is from hessdalen, norway. they have set up webcams due to the ridiculous amount of aerial phenomena. this is real time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
www.hessdalen.org...
was just checking the webcams for hessdalen and low and behold what do you see. lights blinking on and off the webcam screen and moving. let me know what you think.

What is that in the background???

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

also this is a roadway I just saw a car pass by. before that I had no idea what this was pointed at. I hope the other one comes back that was what took the cake for me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

that my dear friend is a intergalactic/dimensional craft. watch as it pulsates. you can tell it is not a street light like the two on the bottom right as those do not pulsate.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I see three at the bottom but who knows what we are looking at....the live stream pauses too much

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

What does this webcam normally show?
Why would you be checking it if it's night and there's normally no lights on the screen?
(Honest questions, just trying to figure out what I'm looking at.)

I haven't seen the lights move at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

sadly as I was posting and just after was when the second craft powered up and exited bottom left screen. you can still see it's buddy pulsating to the top left and I believe I see a second right above the barely visible treeline in the center. this is a road with a forest in the background you can see the treeline. these craft are very low

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

disregard the bottom two lights those are street lights. look hard you can discrern a treeline and the small object pulsating in the middle but it looks farther away.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's pitch black in that cam view, those lights could be ANYTHING

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I realize how much fodder you people see here from day in and day out but bare with me and watch a little longer. That smaller pulsating light i'm convinced is a craft the way it pulsates just like its buddy. hoping he comes back. the light grew incredibly luminous like the sun then scooted off. this one hasn't moved for a few minutes it oscillated back and forth a little bit at the beginning but is holding a steady trajectory atm. if it is just anything then why is the light fluctuating as such? the two lower street lights don't give off that effect on the camera. this is hessdalen in norway look it up it's pretty damned remote. this region is infamous for it's lights and UFOs. try google.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by d00d557

I see blinking lights, but where is the cam pointed and what's this about?
Okay I think this is debunked, the static 2 lower lights in the frame are street lights, car just drove past them, the other lights, who knows, possibly street lights on a higher level of ground?
edit on 10/30/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Love the quick reply. Man! You people are right on it. Makes me feel stupid for arguing with an idiot in another thread. I might have missed something. Turns out maybe this was nothing but one of these days...it won't be NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I starred that comment purely because the star button was nearer than the refresh button.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the friend is back

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Not to do the whole naw man I swear d00d I saw something. But no joke I turn to these webcams on a whim after reading about hessdalen in another thread and what do I see. Two lights pulsating and moving growing and shrinking in luminosity. then the lower craft seemed to power up and appeared to grow double in size then scoot off the camera out of view. this other one has been here for about twenty minutes. watch how amorphous it looks to the camera due to it's propulsion system. its pulsating and gyrating. disc like but orb like at the same time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
about 45 seconds ago the other one returned to its left

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Another light came in and out.
We need daylight snapshot of that cam1, OP?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

I must have missed it. Told ya so ha.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join