It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS flags system could very well be a conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Advantage

I'm waiting for the CATS forum, aka Classified Above Top Secret. That's where you post all the cat conspiracies.

Ohhh do we get jackets and secret handshakes too??!! WOOHOO!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OP I just want to say, the first thing I did was look how many flags you received for this thread...At this point 0!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

I'm waiting for the CATS forum, aka Classified Above Top Secret. That's where you post all the cat conspiracies.

I am hoping so... and rings as well. The handshake could be something like the one Jazz and Will Smith had on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The flag system is a conspiracy. I combat this by only flagging OP's with the words cow, tinfoil and denuded.
I star every post where I can add up the letters to form the word platypus.
Take that evil agenda points dudes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
OP I just want to say, the first thing I did was look how many flags you received for this thread...At this point 0!!!

Lol, the irony!

To be fair, a thread bitching about the flags system doesn't really deserve any...still, it's the most lively thread I've ever created on ATS, responses coming in thick and fast and not even a hint of hate or troll...nice.

UI like it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

If it's so crap why's it so secretive?
Rearranging the words in that sentence will provide you with the answer that you seek....
It is secretive, because it is crap.

The phrase, "There is nothing to see here folks. Just keep walking.",accurately applies to the RATS Forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
3...2...1...and MOD closes thread due to T&C violations lol But I agree bellies are painted with stars on all the Star Bellied sneetches...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Originally posted by Advantage

I am hoping so... and rings as well. The handshake could be something like the one Jazz and Will Smith had on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I was thinking more like this.. to weed those with short attention spans out.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by samerulesapply

rats isnt really much so your not missing anything. it hardly ever gets new threads.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I don't care about short attention spans, I think you just weeded out all the guys who have integrity or some degree of intelligence.

...Those are the guys who just left.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks for that
And your correct, not very exciting

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

I don't even see how RATS is a secret or restricted forum, except for being Google-proof. I got in with no problem. It's like all the other forums...didn't have to buy access or anything. Just clicked the link, clicked a thread and browsed. The title for the forum was there and everything, so I know it was the right one. I thought you had to spend points or something to access it. Nothing like that for me. Is it the number of posts, like someone else said? Is it really that easy?

edit on 30-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't care about short attention spans, I think you just weeded out all the guys who have integrity or some degree of intelligence.

...Those are the guys who just left.

Im not insulted since I have no integrity and no degree of intelligence. Then again Im on the super secret skype discussion group. Its video chat sometimes.. so we can tell if you google and pretend you knew it all along. What?? Werent invited? Handshake scare ya off??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ahaaaa...I just clicked it again and got in...man, I'm confused.

I'm only bloody in the RATS bloody forum right bloody now! I don't know what to say...pershaps a mod saw my petty whining and took pity on me...or maybe I'm not that clever...but I'm now in RATS...and it's, its...yeah, you lot were right, it's just the same as the other forums. Still gonna have a lurk about though, there gats to be somethinnnnn...still - I don't regret starting this thread and still wanna give me flags away.

They're my flags...I should be able to spend them how I like!

So what exactly is the criteria one must satisfy in order to enjoy the luxury that is the RATS forum?
edit on 30-10-2012 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

the admins of this site are able to flag one thread as many times as they wish, i think thats more of a conspiracy then the fact you need flags to enter RATS

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

the admins of this site are able to flag one thread as many times as they wish, i think thats more of a conspiracy then the fact you need flags to enter RATS

Are you sure about that?
I could be wrong, but I don't think either of those are facts.

I know that when a mod stars your post, it is actually 2 stars, but I don't think they can flag as many times as they want.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Now that I did not know!

Interesting...how does one become a mod?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Now that I did not know!

Interesting...how does one become a mod?
I hear you have to sacrifice a child to Molech,that's the rumour!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I had no idea what the RATS forum was, until I read this thread. My curiosity was piqued, so I went in and, lo and behold......it's a giant yawn-fest. Perhaps they're not pushing it enough.....I didn't see anything "really above top-secret". What is the criteria for posting on that forum? Does anybody know.....or care?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join