It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from The Greatest Generation: VIDEO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They're our grandmothers and grandfathers, great-aunts and uncles, beloved counselors, kindly neighbors. They are the Greatest Generation. And, this election season, they've got some knowledge to drop.

This will get people talking, for sure, which may be a good thing during this election season.

WARNING. This is a Pro-Obama video.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Greatest?

They are responsible for the mess we are in. They liberated themselves and forgot about the rest of the world including their children and grandchildren.

I think we have had enough advice from baby boomer and anything before.

Time for Generation X to take over and start running this planet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh god, my sides.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

That was freaking hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaiusMarius
Greatest?

Do you truly think that you'd have hundreds of thousand of volunteers in US/Canada to go to war over seas, if Russia/China were trying to invade like Germany?

Maybe.

But only if our generation can bring our iPhones.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What gives these fools the right to highjack the voice of the Greatest Generation? Hopefully this video will inspire our aging population to get out and vote against the fools that would be complicit in such propoganda.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
What gives these fools the right to highjack the voice of the Greatest Generation? Hopefully this video will inspire our aging population to get out and vote against the fools that would be complicit in such propoganda.

From the literally Hundreds of Greatest Generation (Actual Soldiers, I go out of my way to speak to them) I have run across in the last 4 years, I have yet to find a rabid Obama fan. Just my observation.

Desperate Campaigns call for Desperate Campaign Videos.......even if we lose, we didn't lose, we wuz robbed!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

www.myconfinedspace.com...

Behold! The tactical iPhone rail mount.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Do you truly think that you'd have hundreds of thousand of volunteers in US/Canada to go to war over seas, if Russia/China were trying to invade like Germany?

Maybe.

You do realize we had a draft too, right? Not everyone volunteered and even those that did, did so knowing they could pick their branch of service that way, before they got drafted. I'm pretty sure our media could whip us up into a frenzy against any foe and volunteer, given enough time.

top topics

join