It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on here? Ghost of bad luck?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunkRockParanormal
I received your message, but since my old account magically disappeared and I to create a new one, it won't let me send U2U's yet.

If you just want a medium to consult, look up Justin Chase Mullins.
He is a friend of mine, and will work through E mail or over the phone with you.
He is on Facebook.

If you want a team to come to the house to check things out, E mail me so I can assist you further.
My E mail address should be in my profile.

"I have a medium now in contact with me and is working to help me do some things on my own to rid the house of an energy he picked up. Here is the first email he sent..
I see your grandmothers hair as short, gray, but for some reason it's a little larger in the front and top, I keep seeing that as a detail, I see her sitting in a wooden chair, it appears to be straight, I also seen a purple shirt underneath, what may be a sweater that buttons up. I see her lips as very thin. She's very protective of her house, she's had lots of struggles with her body and her energy is very wild. There's a particular area in the home, near the kitchen, but close to like a living room or a den, maybe she use to sit in that place alot, lots of activity there. The issue is Rachel. Your Grandmothers energy is a mess, I feel like due to her illness, it's causing alot of chaos in the home. Where she didn't have complete control over herself when she passed. That energy is just moving room to room, no rhyme or reason. I see the energy being active. I also see a bedroom door open, everything resembles my grannys home, which is wooden on the interior, I see things in symbols, so this may be a symbol.

So, he goes on to say it is possibly just an energy and that persons spirit may have crossed over and left its energy, which can happen. He goes on to say.....
"I believe firmly that at times, a soul can cross over, but energy can stick around. Like her energy is still there....but her soul is crossed over. I feel like there's energy near that area. It doesn't feel like a Grandmother figure to me. This energy, or spirit may be attached to you or lingering around from time to time, I seen him peak around the corner, when I was looking into your situation."
He tells me I must do this on my own with prayer and meditation, as well as looking to the spirit guides for help. Ive never done there things before. I did use oil to anoint all the doors in the house as I walked from room to room demanding all negative spirits to leave.
Anyone else have any ideas?? Im really creeped out, and when I did this last noght I got the chills and goose bumps all over me.. It was a bit scary.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I haven't gotten anything knew from the medium today..
But something happened that has stayed with me all day. My nephew was acting up again today (3yrs old) and he yelled out the room at me "Die Aunt Rach.." That got me unnerved because it is something he has never said and I doubt he has heard it anywhere. Maybe he has, but it still freaks me out. He is really acting bad, and mean.
I burned the sage again today all over the house and doors. I wish I could get some help here...Waiting still on the paranormal teams to reply.
Well, if anyone is reading this still, please let me know your thoughts and comments..They very much welcome.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I feel very bad about your predicament and I am sorry this has compounded your suffering. Personally, I think it could be a number of things:

1)Your depression and your family's anxity as a result of her passing has manifested itself into a thought-form, a poltergeist type of phenomenon.
2)Your grandmother is still dazed and confused, angry at why she cannot relate to her state and is very poorly trying to reach out.
3)Your grandmother was vindictive and the passing took away her disease, but she returned to her older, meaner self.
4)A negative entity has taken advantage of the situation and is using your family's energy (as well as your cars' energy -- I mean the dead batteries episode) to assert its malevolent intent.
5)Everynone's sadness is being expressed in a destructive way which in turn nourishes psychological group and personal hallucinations.

If they were due to "low frequency" then they would have happened earlier. Also, the very scientist who came up the low frequency explanation believes that they allow one to sense ghosts and spirits that are already there (that is, the low frequency dos not create them).

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
I feel very bad about your predicament and I am sorry this has compounded your suffering. Personally, I think it could be a number of things:

1)Your depression and your family's anxity as a result of her passing has manifested itself into a thought-form, a poltergeist type of phenomenon.
2)Your grandmother is still dazed and confused, angry at why she cannot relate to her state and is very poorly trying to reach out.
3)Your grandmother was vindictive and the passing took away her disease, but she returned to her older, meaner self.
4)A negative entity has taken advantage of the situation and is using your family's energy (as well as your cars' energy -- I mean the dead batteries episode) to assert its malevolent intent.
5)Everynone's sadness is being expressed in a destructive way which in turn nourishes psychological group and personal hallucinations.

If they were due to "low frequency" then they would have happened earlier. Also, the very scientist who came up the low frequency explanation believes that they allow one to sense ghosts and spirits that are already there (that is, the low frequency dos not create them).

Are you a medium? Do you see or feel this is my grandmother? I feel like maybe my brother has brought something here as well. I just dont know. This energy is here, I feel it taking over and making everyone mad and angry all the time.
I am somewhat feeling like im imprisoned here, my brother keeps me here babysitting his son and my car is wrecked(he did it). The only vehicle here is grandpas truck(he passed 4yrs ago) and my brother takes it to work and where ever. The reason im giving this information is because I am literally trapped here with what ever is taking over our lives here. I need help, and dont know what to do or where to turn.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow, it seems you are dealing with a rotten apple in the family that is only making things worse. You seriously need help and I feel bad for you, I'm sorry. No, I am not a medium or anything. I wish I could help. What you need is to totally change your life around, that is what I think.

This is why I love ATS: people can just find someone to discuss these matters with. It seems that there are a number of issues. Is there somewhere you can go and be independent? If not, you have to try very very very hard to stay positive to counteract both the supernatural and family problems you are facing. Are you Christian? Go to church, ask a clergyman to help you. In the end, it has to come from you. You must stay focused and positive. I don't mean sing "don't worry be happy" or anything like that. I mean meditate on your positive inner conciousness. Think of it as slowly putting up the volume of a Bach cello concerto and trying to drown out the background, pointless noise.
I am really sorry you are having to deal with this after the grueling years of watching your grandmother slowly die. It must seem very unjust, I know. Seek some help and seek yourself as well. I was once a practicing Muslim and Muhammad once said: "Know yourself and you will know your Lord." This advice has stuck with me. Maybe church will help? A change of place? Hang in there please. Be strong. Unfortunately, we have very little of our life in our power (for example, you had no choice in your overly negative brother) but we CAN choose how to react. I don't know what to say.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

I actually pulled out a bible yesterday, and placed it in the dinning room where I was told the most energy is. Trying to stay positive is a constant struggle, but I haven't given up yet. I have been meditating on good things that will come, and change. I am also considering a church or someone connected to the church. I left my religion behind ten yrs ago, after a battle with an Apostolic congregation that was more like a cult..Control mainly and that is another story all together..

Very drained today, physically and emotionally drained. Hope to get some deep sleep tonight.
Thank you for lending your guidance and suggestions, they are much appreciated..

edit on 3-11-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok, I have to tell about this..I cant hold it in any longer.
Yesterday I didnt see a usual shadow, but a face. It was in the sliding glass door on the inside of the house(dinning room). I was outside on the back porch smoking a cigarette and looked up and seen it peeking out of the curtain..A face, white but I couldnt make out details...It freaked me out so bad I turned away. Then it was gone when I looked back. Later that night, same thing..only it was in the same room as me maybe 2 feet away. I turned toward it and then it wasnt there.
Now im seeing various flashes big and small all over the house. No joke, this is getting weird. I dont dare tell my family either, they might think im mad and lost my mind.
Stuck in this house all the time, maybe its getting to me..Literally
Or something

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It had been guiet for a few days with out any thing unusual happening...Until last night.
I stayed up a while, waiting for the final count on the election and went out for a smoke. I was alone on the front porch in the country and it was dark...Im use to that though, no big deal..Well not any more! I got to my second puff of cigarette and I hear(right behind me)" wheres your lighter?" It was a loud whisper. No one was there I knew this and I quickly through my cigarette down and ran in the house waking my brother who had fell asleep on the couch. He noticed the look on my face and was alarmed "what? what is it"? I told him I heard someone whisper out there. He went out and seen nothing, he blew it off. Not me, it shook me for a long time..That made the hair stand up on my neck.
I am more afraid than ever now..I know what I heard, and I know how it felt. Never have I felt like that before..
Im really scared now..someone tell me what this is..or what I can do before anything else happens..ive never felt fear like this before.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It could be that it now sees you are proactive and wants to bring it up a notch. Ignore it and do not say anything to it. Stay positive. Interesting, you have encountered both times on the porch while smoking. I wonder if there is a correlation between the two.

Once again, you need to clean out the "debris" and move on. I do not know how you are going to do it. This thing will try to feed of your fear, a kind of astral bully. Maybe church will do you some good by giving you a positive focal point.

Are you stricken with something that you cannot leave your house?

I'm sorry but it is not going to be easy but in a way you have already been prepared for this by caring for your grandmother.
edit on 8-11-2012 by seen2much because: I added to the post

edit on 8-11-2012 by seen2much because: Added more

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ok, I have no clue if this will be of any use or not, but i was surfing the other day
and stumbled upon this
www.2hourhousecleansingprayer.blogspot.com...

The question is, will it make things better or worse? from the
replies on the page everyone said it has helped and things have
stopped.

Getting rid of the energy is the part i am spending the winter learning
about before our group takes off and actual starts investigations in the spring.
I want to learn as much as i can about all aspect's of it before we jump in
feet first. So i have come across a lot of unusual things, some just seem to far
out there to even consider.

But this is a blessing made into a video, so who knows... it may be worth a try.
If nothing else it may put your mind at ease a little , which can help a lot.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This morning I decided to go into grandmas closet for something and was going through it when the light went out(ceiling light with cord on/off only)..Off then slowly came back on. Nothing clicked and it didnt happen again. But my feelings were the same as on the porch. I was stiff in fear. I turned out the light quickly and went out. This happens to be the only closet in the house that has not been cleaned out. My mother and uncle were the last to be in there a few weeks ago.
I also brought to my brothers attention about his son saying "Die Aunt Rach".. Plus I reminded him of the shadows I told him about and then the voice outside.. He said "damn, there's something here then". He is scared too, and we hardly speak of our past experiences because of the fear.. Now him and I both have a new fear.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Fear feeds it.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

so how do i act like im not scared?? I am trying though, and I do realize this thread is building the fear as I tell my experiences. But it helps me feel not so alone and gives me hope that someone will see this that can actually help me.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just now...My daughter(11) has had some problems so her dr wants her admitted to the hospital for athsma related complications that has made her oxygen level very low. So im off to the hospital..My poor baby.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I hope everything is ok.

Does anyone know anyone reputable who can help this guy?!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
Im really not sure where to go for help or if you can help..but..
4 months ago my grandmother passed away, i had been caring for her about 5 years here in her home(she had alzhiemers). ever since the day she passed there has been the weirdest bad luck and happenings. I am still in her house where all this happening.
It started with an scorpion infestation that we never had before. every now and then we would see one, but for about a month or two we would see a total of 5-10 per day. they have since gone away, i banished them with sage, plus insecticide all over..that may have worked.
Bad luck is here still, and im sickly and depressed. I find my self forgetting a lot of things too. Like I have scrambled brains or something..
everyday something happens, both vehicles did not start one morning( both had to be charged(battery)and nothing was left on in either car, also on different days, one right after another..the water pump broke to water well, the air conditioner broke, the dryer broke, plumbing broke.
my girls 11 and 17 have been lashing out more than normal, plus also my youngest is having problems with her asthma lately. my nephew stuck a screw in his ear (an inch long). i don't know how this happened, he is three almost 4 and i was right there in the next room..freaked me out..but he is fine now, only grazed his ear drum.
there is so much more, i just dont want to over load this message anymore..I just need some advice and some help please..im scared of whats next..its never ending. why would he do that?? he screamed out like ive never heard him do before...He has some speech problems so I don't think I'm going get a full story there.
I even hear loud bangs on the walls and doors, and at times I see a fast shadow go by out of the corner of my eye.
Im afraid of whats next, is it going to get worse?
Is my grandmother doing these things, or what? Someone give me some helpful info.
Maybe its just me, but I feel its not.
edit on 30-10-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

Hey there I just received a u2u asking me to take a look at this thread ... I haven't read the whole thing yet (it needs some time spent on it to absorb the information properly) ... however, I read the OP and just wanted to say that I feel whatever this is it was already in the house when your gran was there.

You mentioned she had Altzeimer's ... you also mentioned since you have been in the house you forget things and your 'brain is scrambled' ... this set an alarm ringing for me straight away.

It's pretty late here but I will look through this thoroughly tomorrow and offer anything I can to help ... I have dealt with something similar in the past that affected two homes and the occupants simultaneously ...it wasn't easy but my team and I got rid of it in the end.

Woody

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you so much, I look forward to hearing back from you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My daughter is stable, but still in the hospital. Has pneumonia, but her oxygen lever is at 95; which is good.
I need positive energy now for sure..I hope she can go home soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter being in the hospital!

Stay strong and let us know how you're doing once your daughter is home.

Keep taking deep breaths..............

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My daughter came home yesterday with strict orders from Doc to stay on her medications and breathing treatments.
She is still recovering from this and I am staying positive for her as I become the nurse now to get her well again.
Nothing weird has happened in the house lately, just maybe some unexplained noises at times...And I get an unsettling feeling outside on the porch(both porches) at night when smoking. Which has been cut down a lot since the scare..
Thank you for your thoughts(itsallmaya)..An I will keep updating her condition...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join