It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on here? Ghost of bad luck?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You stated in another thread that your grandmother had Alzheimer. If for some reason she is stuck in her death state, she could be attracting negative energies to your house still being in a confused state.
I would suggest bringing in a medium to see if she/he can connect to the spirit, or whatever it is, to see what's going on. Regular "ghost busters" won't be able to answer all your questions. A medium can communicate with your grandmother if she is still around, and help her realize what's happening.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OP, if you send me a private message I can try to help you find a legitimate paranormal investigation team in your area.
I have friends all over the place who help people with things like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is it possible that my grandmothers spirit is here? She died in the hospital after a fall in which she needed emergency surgery to relieve a blood clot next to her brain. She passed the next day. I was with her when she went. Did I bring her with me, when I went home?
I'm getting a bit freaked out now. I think it's having an effect on my nephew that I keep. He is really starting to act strange, it almost makes me want to take him to the Dr. and make sure he's ok. Plus, I'm getting more sick and I feel weak and dizzy. I may be going to the doctor soon as well. My brother is thinking about having him evaluated if it keeps getting worse.
I mentioned to my brother last night that I've see shadows move across the room. I said sometimes they are small on the floor; like maybe the dog that passed, but now I have been seeing taller ones. I asked if he had seen any and he jumped back with his answer and said no, but the look in eyes held a bit of fear.Then he was distracted by my nephew(his son). I haven't had a chance to speak with him any further about it yet..But he has mentioned the difference in his sons behavior since they came here two months. They sleep in grandmas room because its the biggest. I wonder if my brother has seen anything; if he is just not telling me.
He had a bad experience when he was about 4-5yrs old. A demonic spirit held my mom down in the bed and he happened to be asleep next to her. My mom chanted out "I plead the blood of Jesus" and it jumped off and ran down the hall laughing.(they said it was scary and evil sounding) My brother woke up to this and asked our mom "what was that?" He has never forgotten what he heard. I wasn't home that night,(at a friends) but I too had an experience there during the same time i guess I was about 11yrs. This was like 30yrs ago too..I was in bed about to go to sleep and looking at the ceiling I started to see the colored specs of red and blue. The red started to form a face, and when it was done I hid under my blanket. Because it was scary and real, I seen it...I felt it looking at me. Me and my brother don't talk about it, we don't watch certain movies either like Amityville..plus I think more has happened to my brother than he tells.
Anyway, shortly after my moms ordeal..she called grandma and asked her to bless the house because she was a very devoted christian. But she said no, that she couldn't do it. She said my mom had to do it, and I remember mom crying and saying she was scared. I think it was during this conversation that I also heard them talking about me possibly being possessed, but I don't remember much of that. I think I will call my mom and ask her about it.
I just wanted to add in this history because it may be connected in some way..Maybe not.

edit on 31-10-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You need a routine by the sounds of it.
You and the kids could benefit from a routine, schedule, more planing.

You say you have become depressed, how about some exercise, some activities with the kids.

Will make you feel much better.
Scorpions are known to be attracted to wet places

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
You need a routine by the sounds of it.
You and the kids could benefit from a routine, schedule, more planing.

You say you have become depressed, how about some exercise, some activities with the kids.

Will make you feel much better.
Scorpions are known to be attracted to wet places

How do know I have no routine???? or planning??
Even exercise???
You don"t know me, not to be mean but you are insinuating things I don't do already....Yes, i'm depressed, but my daily life goes on with my kids schedules from 6am to 10pm I"m on the go.
The scorpions usually come in at the beginning of the summer, not sure where the moisture is except bathrooms, and they have been found in ever area of the house. We live in the piney woods of east Texas, that's what we have. They were just three times as bad this year, i guess. Or something...

edit on 31-10-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I received your message, but since my old account magically disappeared and I to create a new one, it won't let me send U2U's yet.

If you just want a medium to consult, look up Justin Chase Mullins.
He is a friend of mine, and will work through E mail or over the phone with you.
He is on Facebook.

If you want a team to come to the house to check things out, E mail me so I can assist you further.
My E mail address should be in my profile.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PunkRockParanormal

Thank you..I will contact him.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Faith in Jesus Christ can work wonders,

Your brother,

With Love,

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

Faith in Jesus Christ can work wonders,

Your brother,

With Love,

Its very hard to have faith in something that never shows up, and allows so much evil to go on in this world weather you pray in faith or not...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Very interesting, but how would low frequencies ghosts explain the millions of
photograph's and video's.

Sure i know a lot of them are fake, and even more are questionable, but there is
that percent of them that you have to admit have the full potential to be the real
thing because there is no real way to discredit them.

Unless this low frequency even effect's camera's and camcorders.

I can honestly say there is probably a part of the 'paranormal' world that is
attributed to this theory of low frequency, but i dont see how it could have
the same effect on a inanimate object that records/captures what it 'see's'

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
First of all, I would like to say I don't think you are depressed, you are going through grief. Though they may have some similar symptoms, they are two different things. Grief is totally normal when losing a loved one.

I am glad someone seems to have been able to help with the investigating/medium aspect of the problem already. Good luck, I hope you get all the help you need.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Is your grandmother a scorpio? I am betting she is what with the scorpions and the water well (Their element) I am thinking that the forgetfulness is linked with her spirit as well. Is it alzheimer's or was it the house doing it to her? You can never be sure, however if it was the house sage would be effective enough. If it's linked with her presence then you would not have any effectiveness with the sage. Just acknowledge her I think that would help. If she is trapped on this plane then you may tell her that she needs to cross over (with alzheimer's it is possible to that she has been trapped in this plane) Tell her if she sees her light to go towards it to enter because it will heal her and tell her that her loved ones are waiting there. Out loud tell her this, use her name, or someone shell recognize like if her husband passed tell her he's waiting on the other side and that if she goes all her alzheimer's will be gone and she will again have all her memories. Remind her she has passed. This is all I can think of.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Is your grandmother a scorpio? I am betting she is what with the scorpions and the water well (Their element) I am thinking that the forgetfulness is linked with her spirit as well. Is it alzheimer's or was it the house doing it to her? You can never be sure, however if it was the house sage would be effective enough. If it's linked with her presence then you would not have any effectiveness with the sage. Just acknowledge her I think that would help. If she is trapped on this plane then you may tell her that she needs to cross over (with alzheimer's it is possible to that she has been trapped in this plane) Tell her if she sees her light to go towards it to enter because it will heal her and tell her that her loved ones are waiting there. Out loud tell her this, use her name, or someone shell recognize like if her husband passed tell her he's waiting on the other side and that if she goes all her alzheimer's will be gone and she will again have all her memories. Remind her she has passed. This is all I can think of.

I did this yesterday actually..I just came out and said it.."grandma, you have to go now. you died and im still alive. you have to go and be with grandpa in the light." I said. I also told her the house would be fine, and I would be fine and take care of everything.
I dont know if its worked or not. I dont feel a difference yet.
She is a Libra I think..Oct 10th was her b-day..
edit on 1-11-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Regarding the scorpions...I've got them as well. I've sealed my house up completely. Replaced the doors, windows, rotted wood and caulked every crevice. At least once a month, I still catch a scorpion up to 5" in length. I've figured out that they are coming up through the bathroom plumbing. 90% of the time I find them in the bathrooms. Yet I still persist wearing only socks at night. LOL

You have been through the ringer! At this point, things can only get better. Try to maintain a positive attitude and don't let things get to you so bad. Give your bad luck up to your God. I think we attract certain things in life by our attitude. Changing your outlook is up to you, unless of course your getting professional help.

As a last resort, you may want to call someone to come and bless your house and family....such as your church or someone that specifically cleanses houses spiritually. Whether you believe in it or not, the act of cleansing alone will make you feel better.

You don't have any options but to keep going. Keep your chin up and think positive. Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

Thank the lord i only have to worry about the odd house spider here in England.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Perhaps yous should star with changeing your lyons (666) number, for one thing.
We live in a world of frequencies, and if these energies are getting your "fears" frequencies in witch they live on,
you are not making things better in being afraid.

If you don´t wish to sale the house, them try changing your mobles around, the dementions patterns will change. Shake well all the billows and etc. DON`T be AFRAID take it very normal, because it is in fact. This world, is the third demention. I believe to be a empty space, what we see, hear and test are not real. This live is a chip imitation from what really is. You are just the same as this energie that´s hunting you now. We are all eternal and divine beings. It may be a bad one, but it can´t harm you, it can only influence. Negativity is fear, being afraid. Once that you get that in control, and no longer fear, I am quiet sure, that these things will stop. That´s not only with you, the whole familie has to ignore fear. No fear = Courage = Freedom. Do you get it. If you or your familie are not ready to leave fear, then better you try harder. Then it will go away, I am sure of this. Good maditation will do. Try to read maditetions books or in the internet. I am sending you and your famile members, lots of good vabrations.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I don ´t think nobody can help, but yourselves. I read you wrote your mom and granny were already afraid of this things, you see, you got the fear that your parents and granny hat. They just passed it on to you. But you CAN avoid this, without you have to be paying for this work. Just trust the power within. We all have. This power will free you and your family. See this video, please give the time that it needs for you to understand this.

www.davidicke.com...

David is a graet person. He has many videos out there in the internet, of course he sales his work, but he has many, many videos for free, fallow him up. You will get better.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Religion was created to makes us fear. To control us. You should make lots of research onto this point of view.
I am sure, that after you wake up, you´ll see things differently- I promiss you that. NO MORE FEAR. And it won´t cost you a cent !

I was a fearless person since my childhood. I used to sleep with the blanket upon my head... Not even to mention the dark... You couldn´t get me into a dark room, not even for a million dollars. Today I´ll go to a dark room with out any fear, and for free !!! I still the same person, good and with a graet heart, but, no more fear. Forget religion. That´s why reasearch is very important, knowledge is everything. In the bible is written < Don´t eat the apple from the tree of wisdom... "Some people" wants us to be kept dumm, without knowledge > From the Tanakh, Torah and the prophitic books, was the Christianity borned through Jesus. The Quárn (Known as Coran) the muslins holy book is all the same, just made from enother person, borned through Mahmet their Prophet. The egyptians has the same history as the Bible and the Tanakh Torah has. Tanakh Torah, and the Quárn. These books tells about the virgian woman, the angel caming down from haven to tell Mary that, and the drei kings travelling by following a star to see Jesus being born. Our seviour.... Make your researches and you will see, what i mean !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I dont believe in religion nor do I believe the number 666 has anything to do with my situation. The reason I chose that name was to be sarcastic and..Because it has no power here, it is just a number. I have tried to change it but ATS doesnt allow name changes, you have to restart your membership. so I kept it. Only wanted it changed because of what others might think I represent.
The only fear I have is of the bad luck that keeps coming, not ghosts, not demons, and not my g-ma if she's here.. I sleep well at night, and im well aware of the power i have to overcome fear and have fully awakened to see what is in my power and what is not.
I only wish is that this time in my life to be over with. What ever it is bringing this bad luck and happenings I want to eventually go away. Because I am not feeding it with my fear, I do know how that works. I am trying to be positive and not let my feelings power what ever this is. Until I receive some real help or information that will help me, it is all I can do for now.
So far, not anything new has happened.. All is the same..
Thank you all for the replies..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join