It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creationist's Eyes Wide Shut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Magnum, do you feel like Cremo has a good handle on history from what you've seen thus far? Or do you feel he lets some of his own beliefs get in the way? I ask because it seems to me one of the clips of him in that video was from a guest appearance on a Christian science program. But I'm going from memory, so I'm not positive.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Magnum, do you feel like Cremo has a good handle on history from what you've seen thus far? Or do you feel he lets some of his own beliefs get in the way? I ask because it seems to me one of the clips of him in that video was from a guest appearance on a Christian science program. But I'm going from memory, so I'm not positive.

I think the important part from Mike Cremo is that he tells there are suppressed reports from gold and coal mines that exist and show a much more distant past for human kind.

It appears he tries to stick to reporting of the existence for this other data, and how academics can be an issue because of lingering foundations of religion, or other effects that set up denials of information from digs of various sorts.

I think he appears to stick to the issues of speaking of these reports, and the methods for which they don't become mainstream. So, don't think that is his own beliefs, as he speaks of actual data issues and why they are not well known.

He speaks of similar issues in sciences for why things like Fluoridation exists in America today, based only upon the singular thesis for teeth. If one looks at the whole for the effects of fluoride on the cells and body, one finds it upsets the enzyme processes of the body that, in the long term, degrades health, lifespan, and intelligence. So, there exists an analogy to what he sees from academia not allowing the truth out for fluoride toxic effects and that of similar truth that would upset the fantasy beliefs of religion. Fluoride is about keeping people dumb and not well enough to ask correct questions on freedom and the issues suppressed in religion are about the same deal, basically. One effect appears to complement the others' goals.

If you wanted to make some case of Mike Cremo working on his "beliefs", one would have to show that these reports for which he cites do not exist. I don't think that is the case, and that his recounts of these reports is relevant and not some ill founded "belief" system.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you wanted to make some case of Mike Cremo working on his "beliefs", one would have to show that these reports for which he cites do not exist. I don't think that is the case, and that his recounts of these reports is relevant and not some ill founded "belief" system.

Not at all. It was a question more out of curiosity than anything else. I like Michael Cremo, and find what he's brought to the table quite interesting. S&F BTW.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Doesn't seem to me like your beef is with God or Jesus one single bit,

You said absolutely nothing that made me think Jesus ever abandoned you, or that you ever even truly abandoned Him,

You said things that make me believe you've been led astray by ignorant people who didn't know Truth from fiction,

and also by the Beast, that old serpent, that inhabits us all,

I'll be praying for you while you meditate for me

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am so sick of these intolerant religious fundies and their incessant harping and attacks on people. Stop it, stop with all the preaching. Stop with the arrogance and smug "I am better that you attitude".
We get it, we have for awhile, you dont believe, you believe in your silly religion, you accept your fairy tail beliefs in your myth based on intolerant writings of some dumb old bloke.
Ok fine I accept you have your views, but stop preaching your incessant religious blatherings at us Magnum Opus, your an atheist fine. You have faith in Darwin fine. Stop preaching your religion like its the only one. Stop trying to win converts to your faith.
I accept that your an atheist, now move forward, leave us to our beliefs.

You are worse than any street preacher or doorknocker I have ever come across

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Well if you don't believe me read my rant here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I assure you that I have no respect or love of the God of the Old Testament. As for Jesus, I accept the "Essene" version of Jesus. But I reject the virgin birth, 99% of his miracles, his death on the cross, his resurrection and that he lived to die for the atonement of sin. I also deny any and all assertions of divinity of the man named Jesus.

There are many thing that the Bible said that Jesus did and said that I reject. I also reject all of the Pauline gospels, Revelations and that the Bible is God's word, in any way.

Got it now?

Jesus didn't protect me because he isn't here looking over and protecting anybody.

MagnumOpus is correct, imho, in his suggestion that science is covering scientific discoveries and facts to protect the silly superstitions of the masses. Heaven forbid that we humans should come out from under the darkness of the religious rocks we've been living under.

edit on 31-10-2012 by windword because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
I am so sick of these intolerant religious fundies and their incessant harping and attacks on people. Stop it, stop with all the preaching. Stop with the arrogance and smug "I am better that you attitude".
We get it, we have for awhile, you dont believe, you believe in your silly religion, you accept your fairy tail beliefs in your myth based on intolerant writings of some dumb old bloke.
Ok fine I accept you have your views, but stop preaching your incessant religious blatherings at us Magnum Opus, your an atheist fine. You have faith in Darwin fine. Stop preaching your religion like its the only one. Stop trying to win converts to your faith.
I accept that your an atheist, now move forward, leave us to our beliefs.

You are worse than any street preacher or doorknocker I have ever come across

Get over yourself.

Everyone gets a voice on ATS.

If you can't support your religious non-sense well, then go snuggle up with your little fairy tales in your house and you can believe in the tooth fairy or anything else.

Get on a public forum and you'll get lots of other's opinions, and lots of the ATS folks don't buy your religious non-sense. imho

Don't think your whining is going to change anything, as truth seekers will look at everything. Not much from your little tiny book counts, as there is a much larger whole that explains all the issues your tiny book omitted.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Not at all. It was a question more out of curiosity than anything else. I like Michael Cremo, and find what he's brought to the table quite interesting. S&F BTW.

I agree and Thanks for S & F.!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I apologize for the hurt you feel and for any and all things you suffered at the hands of evil men,

I love you as a person regardless of your beliefs,

Have a good night

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

MagnumOpus, I hope you find what you're looking for, and I love you as a person

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Get over yourself.

If you can't support your religious non-sense well, then go snuggle up with your little fairy tales in your house and you can believe in the tooth fairy or anything else.

Get on a public forum and you'll get lots of other's opinions, and lots of the ATS folks don't buy your religious non-sense. imho

Don't think your whining is going to change anything, as truth seekers will look at everything. Not much from your little tiny book counts, as there is a much larger whole that explains all the issues your tiny book omitted.

Get over myself???
Listen to yourself preachy boy

yes you have a right to voice an opinion, but to moan and carry on about us preaching when you work so hard on winning souls to Darwin and Dawkins is a bit rich.

Opinions I enjoy and share, preachy fundy atheists worse than Jehova Witness door knockers I dont. If you can justify your preachy harping, good on you, but dont pretend you are any better than religious fundies doing the same, You aint.

You will be on a street corner drum and tamborine next, bitchin and moanin about my little tiny book and selling origin of species as the faith. This aint my thread preachy boy.

A human contradiction,

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Get over yourself.

Get over myself???
Listen to yourself preachy boy

yes you have a right to voice an opinion, but to moan and carry on about us preaching when you work so hard on winning souls to Darwin and Dawkins is a bit rich.

Opinions I enjoy and share, preachy fundy atheists worse than Jehova Witness door knockers I dont. If you can justify your preachy harping, good on you, but dont pretend you are any better than religious fundies doing the same, You aint.

You will be on a street corner drum and tamborine next, bitchin and moanin about my little tiny book and selling origin of species as the faith. This aint my thread preachy boy.

A human contradiction,

Cut out all your name calling and deal with the topic of the video, and its associated series, not every misleading direction and personal attack game you can come up with.

Speak to the thread's subject, which is the Creation theme per 6,000 years ago or science speaking to it failing the test of logic and digs that support otherwise.

None of this thread is about me, but a number of you always seem to have to try to attack the messenger.

Stick to the subject for the thread's IP or leave. Follow the ATS rules for discussions.

edit on 1-11-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Personal attacks always seem to mark what happens when the truth is exposed

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think we are seeing some rather bold examples of those that seek to deny truth by pleadings to not talk about subjects such as the one of their thread's theme. It appears there is a mindset that subjects that disprove parts of the Bible's tales are not to be addressed by those that appear to seek and support closed minds.

I guess they don't realize the ATS theme is Deny Ignorance. So, when the record of evidence is reasonably clear and presented by many examples, the open mind takes up the knowledge and does not seek to exclude it to satisfy failed beliefs.

Examples for staying on topic are theme's linked with Mike Cremo's discussions on Darwin pros and cons, and sites like this:

www.forbiddenarcheology.com...

Forbidden Archaeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson quickly became a best selling underground classic, with over 200,000 copies sold and translations in more than 13 languages.

It appears there is real evidence to support human life on Earth is much older than the 6,000 year fable. But, if one were searching for where this 6,000 year old theme came from, one finds the story of the gods of Anu in Sumeria and some human genetics experimentation. One finds the themes of Enlil for Yahweh and Enki for Abba or the Father theme of Jesus. And one discoveries even more problems with the Christian's attempts to assign Jesus views on what was god being Enlil, when the real story is about Enki.

The sciences of these gods of Anu appears to have been very impressive and part of the knowledge was held in the Ark. Examples of the knowledge is the huge blocks of stone cut and moved, which technically can't be done in this day and age. These ancient sciences permeated the stories for the building of Solomon's temple and others before it, and the building of the pyramids. And more recently how the Coral Castle in Florida was moved so easily by one man's efforts.

Such methods of construction, using such massive elements of construction, set up the questions for just what ascension might really mean. There exists the appearance that these ancient architects knew a good many methods to cut and levitate massive stones, and along the lines for this theme comes that of ascension. Which may well mean that such knowledge and wording means it is about those that discovered these old sciences and methods.

Thus, there is much to learn and closed minds and limited viewpoints are not a road to enlightenment.

edit on 1-11-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The high read to deny ignorance and set up truths that set people free.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Although I tend to lean toward the ancient alien theme, is doesn't, by any mean have to be the case. It's mind boggling to think of how advanced our sciences could be if it weren't for the the religions of suppression.

The Book of Enoch tell of the Nephilim, or the "Heroes of Old" and "the Men of Renown" and claimed that they were giants, as tall as 450 feet tall. The book claims that these giants were the offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of men.

Scientifically, it is impossible for a human woman of that era to give birth to a man who would grow to 450 feet tall. A person of that size is taller than any dinosaur we have seen and would cause earth quakes with each step. Their lungs and their hearts would be unable to supply blood and oxygen, to their extremities and the environment couldn't sustain their nutritional needs for long. Even if we allow for a mathematical error, and say that Enoch really meant 45 feet, that's still a medical impossibility.

That leads me to believe that these giants, and their technology and science were collaborative and could be considered the giant "corporations" of old, who erected skyscraper pyramids and other such miraculous structures. If history repeats itself, these corporations raped the earth and abused it citizens, just like they do today. And just as we are the brink of extinction, today's construct of civilized society must adapt and evolve, or be destroyed.

While religious fundamentalist beat the war drum and pray for the destruction of society with glee, the powers that be, the "men of renown" and the giants of today are enmeshed in deadly power struggles, and human lives and values are merely collateral damage. "Corporations are people my friend" but they have no souls and they are not gods. Yet we pledge allegiance to Coca Cola, Ford and Microsoft. We suit up for battle in the name of USA, and western lifestyles, defending only the soulless false gods, today's Nephilim.

edit on 1-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

It's easy to apologize for the deeds of others, not so easy to own up to our own shortcomings. I'll take your attempt to absorb the sins of other men upon yourself as and attempt to emulate your Jesus, and as a sign of human compassion ad empathy rather than hubris.

edit on 1-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Now we can go a little more deeply into the theme for advanced civilizations that existed on Earth long before the claim of the 6,000 year theme of the allegorical story of the biblical narrative. Here we find a god theme of "Baal", and ancient building techniques that involved 1000 ton blocks of stone that today's building methods can't even come close to doing. It appears this theme of Baal is also well linked with the theme for Annunaki visits to Earth

Here we find the uses of words for "landing zones" and massive building blocks of stone similar to those used for the making of the walls for Ft. Antonia down in Jerusalem.

Such huge proofs for massive building methods in Lebanon, ancient Phoenicia, can't be denied, as archaeology doesn't even have to be dug up to discover this. All these ancient archaeological relics and the digs show the world a much more ancient "tell" of record for human's doing things much earlier than the 6,000 year story. Here we find things at 9,000 years BC and earlier in time.

It is these items of real history that too many attempt to turn a blind eye toward recognizing, yet the real story for gods and human existence on Earth are directly associated with the inclusion of these ruins and advanced technology that we have yet to match today.

I'd suggest that religion should not be used to attempt to white wash over proofs and truth that their book sought to blot off the map for history of Earth.

Now we can make even more interesting associations on the whole. History records that it was King Hiram of the city of Tyre, Lebanon that supported the building for the temple of Solomon in Jerusalem. Solomon's genetic bloodlines stem from the times of Abraham and his origin in the "City of Ur", near "Eridu". both of which involved the gods of Anu theme.

The Cedar wood for the temple came from Lebanon, and much of the huge block cutting methods involving "Solomon's Shamir", so that no metal cutting tools would be used for the temple's stones, appear to have originated from the sciences held by King Hiram and the City of Tyre and island at Lebanon.

Thus, now we can begin to notice the greater significance and connectivity for Solomon's temple to these gods of Anu theme and their advanced sciences of massive stones and special stone shaping methods.

edit on 2-11-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Discovery of the earlier history for Earth and Human existence and the uses for the term god, heavens, et al

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It appears a new YouTube production is making the rounds and connecting religion with sciences. It appears the ways of nature have not been making the correct associations with the science community and there are some interesting examples show up

The Creationist appear to have been ignoring the obvious of various discoveries in coal mines, and that human's are a good bit older than their 6,000 years scamming.

This entire Killuminati series of videos is very interesting, touching on pyramid construction, ancient sciences, and just how humans may have moved massive blocks that we basically can't do today. The sciences and the peoples associated with the knowledge became major legends in the world of religion.

The answer to these objects found in sedimentary rocks is simple, they really are not that old. If the floodwaters of the global flood laid down all the sediments with some man made objects in them, they did so roughly 4600 years ago. These soft layers of mud later on hardened into sedimentary rock, encasing whatever objects within them.

Post on the Nephilim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join