It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your VOTE COUNT! ATS VOTE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Come on all you lot who are too embarrassed to say obama-be honest!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I voted for POTUS at ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
JESSE VENTURA

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I voted for POTUS on ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think ATS star is going to be abused lol...

Someone is going to get starred for no apparent reason other than a candidate he wrote lol on his post.

Stars are meant for something else
!
edit on 10/30/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
Come on all you lot who are too embarrassed to say obama-be honest!

After reading all the threads put forth by Romney Supporters, I cant vote for Obama anymore.
Did you Know:

He wears mismatched socks.
He cooks his Suishi.
He cheats doing Crossword Puzzles.
He doesn't say :Bless You" when someone Sneezes.

These are reason put forth by Romney Supporters, It Swayed me.

So I vote for Roseanne Barr, Still cant vote for another Neocon.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I think ATS star is going to be abused lol...

Someone is going to get starred for no apparent reason other than a candidate he wrote lol on his post.

Stars are meant for something else
!
edit on 10/30/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

I agree with you that will happen some as well. But if it is true that most people will make that mistake, then can you trust the votes of people for the POTUS?

The idea here is to be able to trust that most people know who they want to vote for - that is the assumption upon which this thread is based.

I will know not to count stars on peoples' random posts as well. The stars that I am counting are on the posts where someone stated a candidates name specifically for vote. Where there is a mix-up (which one has been repaired already) - then the mix-up will be corrected.

I assure you that I will be able to count the votes with decent accuracy. Fret not.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Will you personally be counting these stars, or do you plan to outsource the counting to Spain?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Will you personally be counting these stars, or do you plan to outsource the counting to Spain?

Hahaha.

I will personally be counting. And I will urge everyone to perform their own counts as well. In this way we can all come to an agreement. You see, the stars are here for everyone to see -- so it would be silly for everyone not to perform their own checks and balance here!

This is a democratic election -- the end result will be the republic part of the process -- for me, anyway. I will be voting for whoever receives the most votes at this thread, as I have asked everyone at ATS to do if they would.

You see, the only way that we here at ATS can make a true impact is if WE all get together and vote for that ONE candidate that we can all agree is the best choice.

And since we all know that the current state of the government is a mess, then we all know that we need to vote for someone whose policies will make true and drastic changes in the government.

We can ourselves convince everyone else around us to vote for that one that we here at ATS community voted in majority. We can make a huge impact if we would halt our disillusionment, even if for a moment, to take a step of faith here and to perform a duty we have up-to-now understood to be pointless.

Let's make it not pointless.

Let's make it real.

Let that fuzzy feeling enter into you for a moment again. Make a choice here and let it be counted. And it will be counted well, whatever your choice.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Make your vote count! Vote for the more honest, intelligent candidate!

Vote for Spongebob Squarepants!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Bumping it up. I know that most won't be around until 4pm + EST, but there are some who are on their phones and out and about, I know.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yet one more bump. Please do not disappoint y'all.

This is your chance to make your statement without a single word of debate at ATS.

Just star the post that has the name of your candidate and reply and say, "I voted for POTUS on ATS." so that the thread stays active and people know that you participated - even if they don't know what your vote is!

I'll be gone for a while and I hope when I come back that people have taken a true interest.

Or else my suspicions will be proven true --- everyone is here only to debate and to fuss and to whine and to complain instead of to really try and get something done. I am trying to organize something real here. But it isn't going to be real if you do not also believe in it.

And if you do not, then I suppose you deserve whatever fate my befall all of us on account of your lack of true passion and resolve.

There will be those who think or will say, "Oh yeah, like participation in YOUR thread is a litmus test of our dedication to our values!"

Wherever there is a place for your voice to be heard is an opportunity. Wherever there is a TIME for your voice to be heard is an opportunity.

This thread is NOT rigged. So here you have a chance, even if you do not believe you do elsewhere.

We'll call this "Fantasy Election"! It is what it is. It's hardly different than Fantasy Football or Baseball, and I am sure a good portion of y'all enjoy things like that. Your games.. your everything.

So why not take the same amount of dedication and apply it to this thread? What is really wrong with that?

I imagine that anyone that has an argument against participating here has an argument against participating in life at all. It is just a mere thread indeed.

But also remember that it is said that even the flap of a butterfly's wings changes everything on the other side of the world. But you have to be willing to move - do not be obstinate, for once. Listen to that voice in the forefront of your mind and do not argue, just follow through.

You have nothing to lose here - but there is, in reality, if you have enough wisdom to see it, plenty to gain.

Star the post in which you see your candidate's name.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join