It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The known CLONES that are emerging on the world stage....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think they come from some secret clone factory. Look at just how closely they resemble each other?.....

Then there's the real life barbie.... she's probably from the secret factory next door....

(this is sneaky, air a mother pic so that people don't get suspicious, sure sure)

2:56 asian on the left, I think she's some kind of clone?

Things that make you go hmmmmmm????

And then there's good ole Alex Jones....lets hear what he has to say....

Look....("would grow into human babies")

Okay your turn.....what do you think of all these biological androids?

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It all makes sense now!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

What do I think of this thread?

I think it should have been put in the JOKE section of ATS.

The word (ridiculous) keeps flashing across my mind.

edit on 30-10-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 10/30/2012 by Klassified because: Nevermind

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wait... are you suggesting that someone has cloned a Barbie doll???

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
youtu.be...

the red head girl in that video looks more like a human/grey hybrid from the still in the embed. When I watched it though, I realized it's largely in part to the way she does her make up.. Still resembles those photoshop photos of what people suspect alien hybrids would look like.... * slowly slips on tinfoil hat....*

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh great, now we have another group of people to hate.

Wonder if they'll get offended once they start getting called "Cloners"??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

too funny... how about dopplegangers? you never know... doesn't everyone have a twin?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
who the hell clones people!!!!

Everybody knows you clone MONEY!!!! Not people. Idiots...

Seriously most of the people mentioned looked more like alien hybids than clones. All of them have the worst make up and eyeshadow I've seen in a while. The one blond girl. If your head is perfectly spherical and yo have a tiny neck you don't want to draw attention to that fact by putting extra eyeshadow onto emphasis the disproportionate distance between your eyes. She looks like her head is a balloon that somebody painted eyes on and attached to her body with a string.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I distinctly remember, just a few short years ago when the Raelians claimed to have cloned the first human baby, I remember how all the religions in the world came together to denounce the practice of cloning.

Don't think that had/has ever happened before/since.

DailyTimes

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Clones caused Hurricane Sandy.
I saw it on Youtube so it must be true.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think "Barbie" got a boob job.

Some images show her with an average set while others look huge beyond what a push up bra could do imho. If she was really an engineered clone why wasn't she augmented from the start with a large set instead of adding silicone later?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am not sure if this was done in fun or not, but that is not cloning. For those that might have clicked on this thread hoping to find some evidence, but in fact found a bunch of women that have had extensive surgeries, and make up, dont lose hope there is plenty of evidence out there for the real thing....

You can check out some of these words in a search.
Peter Beter Cloning.
Dr. Robert White monkey transplant.

Or do a search here on ATS I have written a few threads about this.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 30-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That girl looks like a barbie

ba dum tss

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I will echo that I believe to some degree that we might have continued in black science. Is it so hard to believe that in a universe we only know .00001% about, that our leaders have moved on with such science. I mean just look back at Roswell.

I find it funny some of you are putting more belief in aliens than you would clones, cause really .. aren't they the same?
edit on 30-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Nice work OP, the CIA are looking for good men like you.

Now go to your nearest walmart at noon, go to the cheese isle look for a man with a blue T-shirt and await further instructions.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Actually I dont' see what the big deal is really. Like I'm not sure what the big deal is, but I guess the problem might be that they're specifically home grown and then programmed and then put into some position of g--v to be used for nefarious purposes and agendas.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I am not sure if this was done in fun or not, but that is not cloning. For those that might have clicked on this thread hoping to find some evidence, but in fact found a bunch of women that have had extensive surgeries, and make up, dont lose hope there is plenty of evidence out there for the real thing....

You can check out some of these words in a search.
Peter Beter Cloning.
Dr. Robert White monkey transplant.

Or do a search here on ATS I have written a few threads about this.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 30-10-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

Well of course they'd use surgery as a good cover story, what else.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
I will echo that I believe to some degree that we might have continued in black science. Is it so hard to believe that in a universe we only know .00001% about, that our leaders have moved on with such science. I mean just look back at Roswell.

I find it funny some of you are putting more belief in aliens than you would clones, cause really .. aren't they the same?
edit on 30-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

I believe aliens are demons. so no not clones.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

And everyone else....

Look they have to introduce the clones at some point. So how do you introduce a clone??? You introduce them as a marvelous political leader, or perhaps a extremely beautiful women. Those might be two ways they get easy accepted. One by way of his leadership skills and the other by way of her sex appeal. You don't reveal they're clones obviously.

IT'S THE STARTING POINT.... Our very first glimpse of them acting and filling roles in society. That way we get aclimitized to them. Then later we start seeing more and more. Then one day MSM is like.....

"oh ya all these people, they're actually clones, fyi. But as you can see they've been valuable members of the human race, and there's so many of them now that it's too late to say no or have any say in weather they are factory grown and walk among you. So just accept them and deal with it YOU SLAVE!!!"

So does it make more sense now ha ha ;-p

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join