It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are voters still picking leader of free world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Given that you demonstrate zilch perceptiveness, discernment, knowledge, respect for me . . .

I find it less than attractive to delude myself that a dialogue with you is

remotely possible.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Given that you demonstrate zilch perceptiveness, discernment, knowledge, respect for me . . .

I find it less than attractive to delude myself that a dialogue with you is

remotely possible.

Cheers.
Nice sidestep avoiding my question.
Which I will repeat.
What about the German Soldiers who prayed to God, did they survive?
Or is your God a "American"only God?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You at least have an opportunity here at ATS to be heard, if not anywhere else.

If not at least for the experiment of it, go and be heard Make your vote count.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You might find it interesting to research the impact of prayer on various situations in WWII . .

I am not saying prayer is useless, BO XIAN. I "pray" daily, for whatever good it does and to whosoever's attention is paid. I pray to the ether, for people to be kind. Perhaps "pray" is the wrong word, but I do call upon whatever ethereal forces might be out there to please make things better.

My point is that people need to do MORE than pray. They need to step up and address the atrocities in which the world leaders engage with no regard for the suffering of "the people". Prayer ALONE is not going to work. ACTION is all that will work.

Having said that, I'm totally on board with the Christ Consciousness idea that if we all set our minds to betterment, it could happen. I've been dissed right here on ATS for saying that, because there are LOTS of people who say, "It will never change." And collective prayer will only work to the extent that EVERYONE gets on board. That's quantum stuff.

Prayer, positive mental attitude, wanting, willing, whatever. It doesn't matter what religion one subscribes to. What matters is that EVERYONE needs to take care of everyone else, and put their minds toward it.
edit on 30-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Welllllllllllllll . . . interesting issues . . .

imho,

Probably an attitude of prayer in a positive frame of mind toward positive goals is better than nothing and far better than the opposite.

HOWEVER,

I think it makes a crucial difference

WHO

one is praying too.

There's only ONE source of GOOD.

The other options are deceptive and seductive toward destruction.

I didn't write the rules. But they make great sense, to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think it makes a crucial difference

WHO

one is praying too.

There's only ONE source of GOOD.

The other options are deceptive and seductive toward destruction.

Sigh. You see, BO, I don't buy the concept of "good" prayer recipients and "evil" prayer recipients. If people put their minds toward something benevolent, and send out thoughts and energy to that end, and it seems that the outcome is positive, it's positive. I don't think that "unseen diabolical seducers" are waiting for opportunities to "trick us" into asking the "bad guys" for help.

This is off-topic, though; it's my own thread and I can't recall how we got to this point! LOL.........
*shuffles off to get more coffee while muttering 'huh?'*

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Sigh. You see, BO, I don't buy the concept of "good" prayer recipients and "evil" prayer recipients. If people put their minds toward something benevolent, and send out thoughts and energy to that end, and it seems that the outcome is positive, it's positive. I don't think that "unseen diabolical seducers" are waiting for opportunities to "trick us" into asking the "bad guys" for help.

This is off-topic, though; it's my own thread and I can't recall how we got to this point! LOL.........
*shuffles off to get more coffee while muttering 'huh?'*

I don't see it as off topic at all. The topic is are voters still electing the leader of the free world.

I'm asserting that prayer will influence who is the leader MORE than voting that has already been DEMONSTRATED to be rigged, jiggered, corrupted, farcical etc. many times over . . . even high school kids have been shown capable of hacking the voting machines!

Jesse Ventura was right.

Voters have not been "electing" the leader of the "free" world for decades.

GIVEN that the genocidal globalist oligarchy of puppet masters are paragon purveyors of evil (and I believe worshipers of satan, literally as many attest to),

it makes sense to me

to agree with and support the

[color=6699FF]ONE PERSONAGE OF ALL CREATION AND HISTORY

who demonstrated POWER OVER death, hell, the grave AND satan and satanic forces.

By all means, vote. I believe it is our duty to "do so as unto The Lord."

However, i didn't vote today with ANY ILLUSIONS OR DELUSIONS that my vote--even multiplied by 100 million . . . would have any influence on the result. The result is decided in the halls of the satan worshiping globalist oligarchy.

Who, BTW, are exceedingly happy to have folks THINK GOOD THOUGHTS in behalf of whatever New Age mumbo-jumbo-pan-everything-ism is concocted next. They KNOW such achieve nothing but more seduction toward their goals, in the over all scheme of things.

All things are NOT equal.

There IS a "beautiful face of evil" that is very real, functional, seductive, deceptive and destructive. And "thinking good thoughts" about such has about as much impact as a child's water gun on a forest fire.

Yeah, I much prefer folks to be positive vs negative. Research is quite clear that such a perspective and attitude are MUCH MORE contributive toward physical health as well as health in relationships and effectiveness in life and work.

However, "faith in faith" is like faith in a sky-hook. Doesn't produce much of lasting value.

Pretending that one's positive thoughts APART FROM FOLLOWING THE MANUAL in The Judeo/Christian Bible . . . pretending that one's positive thoughts achieve much of anything lastingly significant in the great spiritual warfare issue of

who will live in 1600 Penn Avenue

is very sad delusion, imho.

By all means VOTE. The dead Democrats certainly are, in droves.

But if one is expecting such votes to decide things, they are horribly wrong.

Spiritual warfare issues are not decided by votes.

And anyone thinking that such issues are not in the thick of literal spiritual warfare when the ruling oligarchy literally worships lucifer . . . is just grossly uninformed.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Okay, so you think the candidates are worshiping and praying to Lucifer, along with the shadow government. Got it.

For the record, when I pray, I pray to God and Jesus (force of habit; I am a hopeful agnostic at this point, but was taught to say my prayers from the cradle).

I'm sorry, but your point of view seems superstitious and outrageous to me. So, I guess we might just let it drop at that.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by BO XIAN

Okay, so you think the candidates are worshiping and praying to Lucifer, along with the shadow government. Got it.

twoday.net...

5. “Nationalism is... First wave. The globalization of business and finance by advancing Third Wave economies routinely punctures the national “sovereignty” the nationalists hold so dear...” “The Third Wave... demassifies culture, values, and morality... There are more diverse religious belief systems.” “The Consitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered... to create a whole new structure of government...” The Tofflers say fundamentalist, biblical Christianity is “both dangerous and regressive.” Beliefs in nationalism, patriotism, and an exclusive God, “give birth to violence or repression.”

Only when these “Dark Age” menaces are swept away can “advanced wealth creation” by the elite be achieved. Newt Gingrich Mason, member of both the World Future Society and the Council on Foreign Relations, wrote the forward to Alvin and Heidi Toffler’s Creating a New Civilization

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge [color=6699FF]to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age [color=6699FF]unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

19."We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

20."The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

87.Lucis Trust NGO officially recognized by the UN, incorporated in 1924 [color=6699FF]as Lucifer Publishing, identifies Lucifer as the "Solar Logos" (logos - greek for "spirit") World Goodwill. sister organization

edit on 1/11/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix some quote parameter tags

edit on 1/11/2012 by BO XIAN because: add emphases

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dude, I'm so sorry. The post you entered appears to be very much enmeshed with "conspiracies" and "superstition".

I just don't think that's reality. I'm sorry. If I'm wrong, then, on that day that we meet, I will apologize and bow and defer to you. Meanwhile, I think your premise is less than "sane." And it worries me that you are "treating" people as a practitioner of psychology.

Sorry. It's just what I feel. No animosity, just, complete disagreement.
~wild

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I've studied globalism since 1965 when I had to organize and prepare such materials for University library patrons as acting Director of the Special Collections Dept of one of two universities in the nation that collected everything from the extreme left to the extreme right.

Those quotes at that link are from the globalists in their own words and their own publications . . . such as this one:

twoday.net...

By another famous globalist . . . Jacques Cousteau . . .

in a UN document:

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981

131.The First and Second World Wars were wars designed to kill millions were not successful enough hence the new methods outlined in the Global 2000 Report...The world is populated with too many redundant people who must not be allowed to procreate and consume scarce natural resources...The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title 'Global 2000 Report' and was accepted and approved for action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government." Dr. John Coleman, former intelligence agent of British MI6, from his report, Global 2000: A Blueprint For Global Genocide, written in 1992 concerning the depopulation agenda of the Club of Rome

These are the creatures who are INSURING THAT OUR VOTES DO NOT COUNT. . . . or that the count is jiggered to achieve their desired script is followed.

So, perhaps you can tell me . . .

WHAT EXACTLY IS RATIONAL

about [color=6699FF]DENYING THE REALITY of a conspiracy that's been proven multiple times over in the conspirators' own words for more than 150 years?

Now they brag about it openly because the know that nothing can be done to stop them.

And still you call belief in [color=6699FF]THE TRUTH to be

INSANE?

May God have mercy.

BTW, thanks for calling me insane. Very cleverly done.

The thread is asking about voting for the leader of the FREE world.

These creatures are shredding voting and FREEDOM:

1. voting. They want tyrannical control of the slaves and serfs and they about have it. Have you been paying attention to the surveillance state recently?

2. And why did DHS just buy more than 3 bullets for every man, woman and child in America? That's not theory. That's FACT.

3. They are in firm control of all the major countries to some significant degree. The educational, scientific, political, arts, transportation, energy, communications spheres have been under their iron grip for more than 75 years . . . some would say 150 years.

Certainly you will discover the truth . . . evidently . . . in some degree of shock.

Willful blindness can readily contribute to such shock when the dreadful devastating truth comes flooding in

at inopportune times in horrific ways and degrees.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BTW, thanks for calling me insane. Very cleverly done.

The thread is asking about voting for the leader of the FREE world.

I have no idea where you deciphered that you are "insane." Very much not done, clever or otherwise.

The thread is asking about how much leverage and power the POTUS has, and whether or not he IS the leader of the free world.

You were rambling on about praying to demons and evil spirits. That's the part that strikes me as irrational.
I'm aware of the elitists who want to depopulate. I never said they didn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join