It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Like Conspiracy Theories ?!! {^*o*^} (possibility)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
From now on every thread I start, will begin with the following phrase:

This is just me throwing out a possibility.

Just to make sure that whoever decides to read my "Threads" will have no ability to trash what I do say as being facts that I was wrong about and have no business stating. I'm sure this will not stop certain people from still doing this. You know the type.

I know you think this is a rant, but it is not. I have only been here a short time as a member, I may not have the smarts to be a ( blogger, journalist, editor). I don't always articulate or put my thoughts down properly. I don't always arrange my threads in the perfect way or perfect order. I'm human, very spiritual and non-secular. Sometimes, I use big words in places they don't belong Sometimes, I have more than one thing I want to get across.

For those of you that have read my "Threads" and commented, some of the opinions were welcomed, some were not, but 99% of them appreciated. I often end my "Threads" with take care much love, even for those that are rude or obnoxious. Doesn't make it any less sincere on my part. This is a conspiracy site so I guess there will be those that think otherwise.

Many of my post and threads have the same desire to get this message across to as many people as I can, no matter what the title is, depending on the forum, I will inevitably state something to this effect:

I do not live in fear, I let LOVE guide me and I prepare myself daily spiritually. I do my part to instill this in others because this is my responsibility to my fellow souls/energies.

Do not let semantics get in the way of what is important. Religion/Spiritual, Prayer/Meditation, etc. There are many religions and many different ways to pray, we have different levels of enlightenment and different levels of intelligence, You say one thing, I say another. For every reaction there, is an action that it came from.

And my signature:

Do Not Let Fear Control You Let LOVE guide you! Live Life For Today Be the Best Soul You Can Be! PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY!

That being said here is the Conspiracy I am putting forth as a possibility.

I am certain I will get some responses to this that will shoot it down, but what if:

Lets say, I was someone that had the ability to censure others or inflate statistics and wanted to do so without their knowledge (employers, or other members), I could create an account under a different e-mail address (some people have several), go to the same site I have that power at and make different log in names. Make whatever comments I want to make, star and flag my own "threads" or friends threads, and post alerts to the MOD's just to get a rise out of people. It could be members that do this without having the actual power and MOD's have no clue, but react just the same.

I have seen this type of behavior throughout society on a daily basis.

I call it being a hypocrite.

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Which could be a microcosm.

1 : a little world; especially : the human race or human nature seen as an epitome of the world or the universe 2 : a community or other unity that is an epitome of a larger unity

Which could be a macrocosm:

1 : the great world : universe 2 : a complex that is a large-scale reproduction of one of its constituents

We see this in politics, religion, schools, government, law enforcement...people that are supposed to stand for something specific and yet get caught with their "hands in the cookie jar". So, it stands to reason there is a "trickle down effect" as it applies to behavior on certain web sites, too. One rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch right? No. But, it does make it difficult to trust and gives everyone that does try to do things the right way the additional hardship of overcoming the daily cynicism due to the behavior of the "bad apples" though.

That being said, here is a snippet from one of my "Threads" and the link to read it if desired.

A Heartfelt Thank You To The The Founders Of Above Top Secret !!!!

There are so many wonderful people in here willing to express their feelings, I feel that in spite of the anonymous nature and faceless contact it is the best place for me to share. I have had some negative comments to deal with in some of my posts, it seems there are those that just like to start trouble, you know the type, but the ratio of good/bad is in my estimation 90/10. That is a great ratio to have. I, also, feel that the MOD's that you have trusted with monitoring the traffic have done an excellent job.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am trying to learn everyday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love to all !

Sincerely,

Ascension211

edit on 10/30/2012 by ascension211 because: edit title

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Dont worry about all that stuff. Your opinions are as important as the next person. If you get a rise out of someone its probably because you have made a good point.

And I agree with what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Seek first to understand
Then to be understood

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It is easier for someone to call you a liar or mock your thoughts because in order to actually take into consideration what you are saying it might involve them having to deny their own ignorance. Some people cannot handle the thought that they might be wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
It is easier for someone to call you a liar or mock your thoughts because in order to actually take into consideration what you are saying it might involve them having to deny their own ignorance. Some people cannot handle the thought that they might be wrong.

Very true...and some log in and deliberately seek out to debate with little or no argument to back up their statements other than insults. It wouldn't matter that 99% of ATS says it's black..they'd still argue it's white.
Nevermind about them. OP-You are a valued contributor here and I have only been back a short time, but I see that.
Two thumbs up to you and all you do here.

edit on 30-10-2012 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Where did you go? Hope everything is okay.

This thread may interest you. I would be curious to know how you assess the thread and yourself.

you have to get the chart from this link, it would let me copy and past. At least not a way it could be read easily without me doing a lot of editing ( i gave up trying, lazy! ).

pathtoascension.bravesites.com...

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GaiusMarius

Thank you. Please, check this out when you have time:

and reply to this thread:

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Where did you go? Hope everything is okay.

This thread may interest you. I would be curious to know how you assess the thread and yourself.

you have to get the chart from this link, it would let me copy and past. At least not a way it could be read easily without me doing a lot of editing ( i gave up trying, lazy! ).

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

I had RL to deal with..but back good to go now. Sometimes you just have to walk away from the conspiracy stuff to keep your sanity. I'll check that thread out and get back to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

You are learning I see.
This can be a really rough place if you post in certain categories.
This place has taught me about a type of "spiritual armor" so to speak.
You have to understand, you have full on believers,skeptics,cynics, and trolls, all of which will come at you over and over again until either you learn to just ignore them, or can shut them up somehow. Sometimes both.
Coming from a place of unconditional love on ATS is very difficult if you do not have that armor.
I have dealt with a lot of different types here and actually learned after a while to love them all, well accept the ones who really don't care and want nothing more than to cause trouble or try to make me look bad. That's just it, I don't care for the most part what people think about me personally, I just share my experience knowing I cannot please everyone, even if I would love to.

The MODs here do a wonderful job, and work very hard behind the scenes I am sure. Without them this place would descend into chaos and die. I have total respect for them and their job. I was a mod someplace else for several years, in a much stricter atmosphere,so ATS is where I came to let some of those things I cannot discuss elsewhere come out.
I am grateful for this site and everyone who is involved in it from Mod to simple passer by,
I hope you too come to that conclusion. Work on that armor though,because here you need it or your feelings will get hurt almost every day. I did notice that people now don't attack me as much, and seem to leave me alone for the most part. I have determined that is probably is because they think I am nuts.

And I am ok with that.

Really it is just you who has to accept who and what you are, not anyone else, so just let those negative things people throw at you bounce off like armor, and know that some of us do read with interest

Peace!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks blade. Where have you disappeared to?

top topics

join