How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Answer the question first, then the sources will come.

Why are you here?

What question? Why am I here? I am here to let you know chemtrails don't exist. There is no boogeyman under the bed. Sources now please.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

A crystal is basically natures capacitor, it's just locked.

Now, by pointing on point into the sky with it in a chembuster would produce results, whether by making clouds or taking them away.

The Phili experiment was a WW2 experiment to make a ship invisible. But they got more than they deserved, it' disappeared then reappeared in another port. Just have two UV generators and your good to go.

And yes, we are in a sea of waves, in a basic sense.

But the cloudbuster is something that is both helpful and dangerous.

How?

With one of these at your disposal, you can send the entire face of modern warfare back to the stone age. Guns won't fire, engines won't start, and anything that requires fire, won't work. And if that isn't enough, you can freeze people with a little more added power.
edit on 31-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

This was what I was getting at. I really wanted to delve into the orgonite, had plans for the cloudbuster and pyramid generators. But can it be used against us, amplify a frequency and harm people or spirit?

By the way, if people would wake up more, and meditate for a positive common purpose, we can also neutralize alot of dangerous technology, with some psi development, this could be immediate, without that emphasis, simply by seeing and picturing together an alternative and wonderful world, we can draw it in.

I believe that the field this creates can clear up chemtrails and the testing proved John Hutchinson cleared up contaminated water, what isn't made clear is how safe this is on the human mind, body, spirit short term and long term and upon death. Not for someone who has created a high loving frequency so as to repel shadow, but the rest of us folk who are works in process.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Agreed.

But for the basics of Orgonite is that is requires metal and a organic compound. I used cast iron metal shavings and fiber-glass resin. You can add a couple of crystals, rocks, and other metals to the mix as well. Simple formula for this kind of stuff.

What does it do?

Great pain reliever, I can tell you that. Also great at keeping you in a good mood, and also keeping things that are unnatural in your bubble at bay.

Awesome stuff here.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A Friendly Reminder

Speaking generally, and not to any specific post...

This forum is in the process of being de-trolled. Because it has been so thick with trolling up to this point, this thread will tend to contain comments that are not suited for ATS.

As a practical matter, please don't respond to them, however inflammatory they may be. Removing every snide remark from this thread would be tedious and pointless, so greater attention is being paid to comments made after this post.

Posts containing any sort of personal commentary are subject to removal, so I urge members not to taint their own posts with them.

I want to emphasize that skepticism or disagreement on any aspect of Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails are fine and welcome. That's not the problem.

The problem is the full-scale assault on this forum by disruptive members who know better. They are the target and, as those who have already had their posting privileges suspended can attest, their antics are about to end, one way or the other.

The cleanup process will take time, during which I request your patience. You can help the effort by alerting us to any posts that contain rude or off-topic remarks, or otherwise violate the terms & conditions.

As always, if anyone should have any questions or comments about anything I post, please feel free to send me a private message. Please do NOT reply to posts such as this one in-thread, because doing so tends to drive things off the topic.

With that, I ask again that we keep our posts focused on the topic: How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

Thanks to everyone who is willing to discuss the subject politely, whatever their views may be.

That's how ATS works.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by wmd_2008

nobody is selling anything here, and certainly not the OP
that is why, despite the enormous efforts of some here,

it still stands

i provided a link to free plans so you can build one yourself, but that seems to be too much effort for some
and then there are "folks" who thrive on DOR, [such as the Sowers of Tares, of which chemtrail pilots are a subset] so such devices would be akin to kryptonite or holy water, in their case.

such people would do anything to get this thread deleted, of course, and are failing

also copper tubing can be replaced with zinc plated iron tubing
for those that cant afford copper tubing.
edit on 31-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: L
L

I never said anyone was did I, why would I waste my time and money on such a pointless exercise next time a plane fly's overhead log into this.

Flightradar24

Now if you are lucky and its a European aircraft almost 100% of those have the equipment to show up on that site not all aircraft in the USA are covered yet but they will be.

So when you see your next CONTRAIL because that's what they really are check it out.

For example

Taken just a few minutes ago, I clicked on a yellow plane on the Eastern seaboard near Florida flight 2755

Info given flight from/to type of aircraft, heading, speed ALTITUDE all flights will have this soon so when YOU see contrails you can check if it appears!

Seriously what I cant believe is why anyone would think that would be a good way to deliver anything as the wind speed and direction varies at different altitudes that's why the claims about this gizmo are bull cookies!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Ok.

If you still believe it's a contrail, then I'll tell you "I'm part of the clean-up crew."

Chemtrail or contrail, either way, it's a pollutant.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

This is a misconception. A contrail is not a pollutant unless you consider water to be a pollutant. The pollutants in jet exhaust are present at all times the engine is operating, from taxiing for take off to shutdown at the end of the flight.

There is absolutely no reason to be *more* concerned about pollution when you see a contrail, and remain unconcerned when you don't. The aircraft are putting out this stuff *all* the time. Atmospheric conditions that create a visible trail of frozen water ice add no pollution to the air at all therefore railing against contrails is facile and misses the point somewhat.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

But what about the time it stays up there?

So far that I have deducted is that if it stay up there only for about 5 minutes and it doesn't spread, then it's a contrail.

As for a chemtrail, stays up there for more than 5 minutes and spreads, then you can bet your money that it's a chemtrail.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Re-posted < snip >

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

why do you people keep insisting on confusing the matter with continual use of the term cloud buster when it's a chembuster?

Why do yuo keep insisting on calling a cloud buster a chembbuster?

What's the difference?

as they are different devices and a chembuster is safer and more portable not needing to be grounded in running water , but rather transmutes DOR in situ

Over the course of 35 years, Trevor Constable had modified Reich's original long pipe arrayed Cloudbuster down to a much smaller, compact, and simpler design that could 'make' or 'break' weather in any direction he chose: He could make rain or stop it; he could relieve drought and break up smog or create a dry spell and intensify smog conditions. The manner in which you manipulate the atmospheric ether in a given area is the key.

Trevor discovered that success depends on how you apply his Cloudbuster design to direct the flow of etheric energy. Its normal movement is from west to east in northern latitudes. If you reverse its flow and build up clouds, you'll get rain. If the flow of orgone is stagnated and bottled up, you'll get drought or smog. If you release the etheric flow after being 'bottled up' or stuck during a dry spell, you will get torrential rains. There is likely no civilian on the face of this earth who has accumulated more expertise about weather engineering than Trevor James Constable

However, the hero of this article is Don Croft, a man who was already familiar with Reich's observations of orgone energy and his invention of the Cloudbuster. Don was talking one day with a man who told him about a radionics type device that he obtained over the internet. He said that paid over $500 for a plastic box which contained some dials and mostly metal shavings and epoxy resin.

Don was intrigued and read more information about the device. The maker of the device had capitalized on an observation that Wilhelm Reich had written about in one of his books on orgone energy, The Cancer Biopathy. Reich found that any organic material, when juxtapositioned with metal, will act as an absorber of orgone energy which is first attracted to and then reflected away by the metal. The device maker was calling his device an orgone generator (abbreviated "orgen" here). Apparently, an orgen can generate the positive form of orgone ("OR") energy by transmuting or neutralizing the deadly or negative form of orgone energy dubbed "DOR" . Orgone accumulators , on the other hand, can accumulate (and intensify) both the positive and deadly polarities of orgone energy. Orgone accumulators have traditionally been abbreviated "oracs" and Don sometimes uses that term himself, but Don's modified version of a Cloudbuster employs the mixture of metal shavings and plastic resin of the orgone generator and is not the same thing as a traditional Reichean orogne accumulator or Reichean Cloudbuster. The marrying of metal shavings and plastic resin of the orgone generator with Reich's Cloudbuster pipes has resulted in a different atmospheric instrument, with new and unique attributes from the traditional Reich Cloudbuster.

It's probably more apropos to call it a "Chembuster" to distinguish it from Reich's Cloudbuster and avoid misunderstandings among Reich aficionados and pedagogues. The orgone generator portion of Don's hybrid devices consists of metal shavings, magnets, crystals, and sometimes a Mobius coil or spiral coils that are rigidly held in place by epoxy or polyester resin. With psychic insights gained form his wife Carol, and a little help from dowsing, Don had also put together a much smaller, cone shaped orgone generator using the above mentioned materials and called it a Holy Handgrenade (HHg) which you can make yourself
(educate-yourself.org...) or obtain one ready made ( educate-yourself.org... )

A number of people have reported unusual and positive emotional/physical effects produced by a HHg, even from a considerable distance. Don also incorporated the orgone generator into his Terminator, his latest hybrid modification of a Dr. Hulda Clark type 'zapper.'
educate-yourself.org...

i know you'll just continue to ignore it, but i'm sure others will at least read the links you've so kindly allowed me to post in reply to your question
edit on 1-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed bbcode

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary commentary. Please review:
YOU are responsible for your own posts.
edit on 11/1/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

But what about the time it stays up there?

So far that I have deducted is that if it stay up there only for about 5 minutes and it doesn't spread, then it's a contrail.

As for a chemtrail, stays up there for more than 5 minutes and spreads, then you can bet your money that it's a chemtrail.

that is a common characteristic that people like to use to differentiate contrails from chemtrails - but it has no basis in reality whatsoever.

Given that you acknowledge that contails exist, and given that they are water-ice, why would they not hang around for just as long as cirrus clouds can - since those are also water-ice?

Here's some studies that examine contrails lasting for many hours:

www.ipcc.ch...

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov... (860kb pdf)

contrail.gi.alaska.edu... (417kb)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Re-posted due to "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" deletion

why do you people keep insisting on confusing the matter with continual use of the term cloud buster when it's a chembuster?

What's the difference?

as they are different devices and a chembuster is safer and more portable not needing to be grounded in running water , but rather transmutes DOR in situ

and yet the instructions for building them are essentially exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Is there any particular reason you have concluded this?

Contrails will persist for as long as weather conditions allow. Cirrus clouds, for example, are perfectly natural formations of frozen water ice and they have no trouble existing for hours on end if the conditions are right (high relative humidity and temperatures of minus 30 degrees or less at the heights cirrus and contrails typically form).

Is there any reason you would expect water ice from aircraft to behave differently to water ice that is already there?

I don't understand why longevity would lead to a conclusion about whether its a chemtrail or not. It is my understanding that due to the volumes of material needed and the limited space inside any aircraft, any trail deliberately sprayed from an aircraft that was capable of stretching right across the sky would have to be invisible from the ground or, if not, it would quickly run out.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

no they are not, no matter how much you feign ignorance to the contrary
you really do want people to get hurt don't you ?
fortunately intelligent investigation will prevent anyone from having any accidents
and enable them to learn to disregard so called "experts" that intentionally misinform
like the following

www.ipcc.ch...

ahhh yes GOVERNMENT "studies" from the same folks who are doing the spraying

L
L
edit on 1-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

no they are not, no matter how much you feign ignorance to the contrary
you really do want people to get hurt don't you ?

Hey it's not me says they are the same - it is the sites.

Has anyone actually ever been injured by one of these things at all? i see claims that someone got a headache....

fortunately intelligent investigation will prevent anyone from having any accidents

indeed - intelligent investigation will lead them to not bother with follwoing the chemtrail fantasy.

and enable them to learn to disregard so called "experts" that intentionally misinform
like the following

www.ipcc.ch...

ahhh yes GOVERNMENT "studies" from the same folks who are doing the spraying

NASA is doing spraying? I thought it was the airforce, no....airlines....no.....drones...no a secret organisation....

And University of Alaska, Fairbanks - they are doing the spraying now?? when did they take over from NASA???

did you ever get back to us with that evidence that any spraying was ever gbeing done in the first place??

Nah...didn't think so.

IIRC the chemtail myth maintains that the "spraying" started some time in the 1990's - perhaps you'd like to fob off this paper too: contrail persistance study 1971

What are the studies that you have access to that debunk these?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

It's after I see a jet flying through the sky, There has been a lot of airplane activity lately.

I thought so too, at 30,000 ft. jet fuel (What remains of it) is frozen, the it should fall down. This is a poison.

And since you said that

It is my understanding that due to the volumes of material needed and the limited space inside any aircraft, any trail deliberately sprayed from an aircraft that was capable of stretching right across the sky would have to be invisible from the ground or, if not, it would quickly run out.

and yet, there it is, a trail sprayed out by jets, that is not normal. It's man-made, with the purpose of control. Why?

If you don't want to believe this, then don't. But don't come running to me for questions

However, there is one thing that is super bugging me; If people here that don't believe, let alone try a chembuster, then why are you, along with other people, so adamant on saying that such device works?

As well, why are you here?

Else you can be like this guy.

I'll provide sources of accounts of injuries once the questions have been answered.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Population control.

Link Just look for chemtrail

The more people that have this kind of device, the more likely a lot of people are going to survive.

Poison the soil, and you can't plant a garden, grow your own food, let alone think straight.

This one of the purposes that I setup a thread like this, to give the people that read this a weapon to fight for what they believe to be right and to live.
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a mass psychological experiment to see if molding peoples' beliefs slowly will actually change the colour of the sky, and when it does what form it takes.

Conveniently the few times when there really is something that is sprayed out of a plane for some other reason the chemtrails pyschological operation experiment is re-inforced, and it provides an excellent cover for the rest of the population as it can be sold to people very easily as being just another tin-foil conspiracy.

(cognitive dissonance impacting in 3...2...1...)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

It's after I see a jet flying through the sky, There has been a lot of airplane activity lately.

I thought so too, at 30,000 ft. jet fuel (What remains of it) is frozen, the it should fall down.

no more so than other water ice - eg cirrus clouds - they do not fall down, why should contrails??

This is a poison.

Yep - just like all exhust from combustion of hydrocarbons.

And since you said that

It is my understanding that due to the volumes of material needed and the limited space inside any aircraft, any trail deliberately sprayed from an aircraft that was capable of stretching right across the sky would have to be invisible from the ground or, if not, it would quickly run out.

and yet, there it is, a trail sprayed out by jets, that is not normal. It's man-made,

of course it is man made - none has ever said otherwise

However it is not al from the aircraft - the vast majority of it is moisture from the surrounding air that has been caused to condense by the presence of ice nucleii in the jet exhaust!! (At least thatis how I understand teh statement:

the measured water mass within the contrail was found to be four orders of magnitude greater than that computed as a combustion product.

From the abstract on this paper

The figured given later in the paper to support this are measurement of 10^10 ice crystals per cm^3 in the contrail, viz 10^6 ice crystals per cm^3 from the exhaust itself (page 1372, right hand column)

with the purpose of control. Why?

you just said it was for eth purpose of control, and then asked why??

please sort out your own concept here...

If it is to control - what does it control and how?

If you don't want to believe this, then don't. But don't come running to me for questions

To late - you make assertions but do not provide any eviddne, so of cours I am going to ask why you come to these conclusions.

However, there is one thing that is super bugging me; If people here that don't believe, let alone try a chembuster, then why are you, along with other people, so adamant on saying that such device works?

when did I say it works??

However I do have to say that something works - because every "chemtrail" I have ever seen reported has gone away.

i'm pretty sure it isn't *busters though - because I don't think there are so many of them around. So I believe that what makes them go away is people looking at them - that is the common link.

Except ones that I see - wehen i se chemtails what makes them go aay is that I eralise they look exactly like contrails....and then there aren't any chemtails any more - it is quick and easy and 100% effective.

As well, why are you here?

As a public service to deny ignorance.

And because of this

Why are you here?

I'll provide sources of accounts of injuries once the questions have been answered.

Why do you put conditions on sharing knowledge?

I have found this common among chemtail believers - they say they have some knowledge but won't post it for some spurious reason......
edit on 1-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Population control.

Link Just look for chemtrail

Well that's failing miserably then, isn't it!!

World population growth

The more people that have this kind of device, the more likely a lot of people are going to survive.

Poison the soil, and you can't plant a garden, grow your own food, let alone think straight.

nothing is poisoning my garden, and while perhaps you cant' think straight i'm having no problems ther either

This one of the purposes that I setup a thread like this, to give the people that read this a weapon to fight for what they believe to be right and to live.

You should write a series of fantasy novels - it would be a better use of your imagination and possibly get made into a TV series that could make you a lot of money
edit on 1-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join